• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Station - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Oh .. just how sophisticated is Verse? I suspect Bornite won't be able to hear his thoughts, just maybe sense the electrical impulses. He would have to truly approach the whole being alive idea.
Very.

SpotBandit SpotBandit Couldn't stop grinning as I read your post.
Hahaha, I'm glad you felt that way! I'll probably go back and adjust Kirin's personality a bit in his character sheet because now I feel like he'll lean more towards being some light-hearted ditz rather than someone serious or reserved. It's more fun to write it that way.

Oh .. just how sophisticated is Verse? I suspect Bornite won't be able to hear his thoughts, just maybe sense the electrical impulses. He would have to truly approach the whole being alive idea.
Verse doesn't have a traditional brain, if that's what you're asking. He has three separate processing systems, two of which are in his head. The third is located where his stomach should be.

SpotBandit SpotBandit Just googled it, btw - if snakes don't have fangs, they have a lot of teeth
Yup! Cute, right? Ball pythons got it and it's a good reason why they're the most common pet snake to have.
They're darn adorable when they try to be intimidating without two massive fangs sticking out of their mouth.

Yup! Cute, right? Ball pythons got it and it's a good reason why they're the most common pet snake to have.
They're darn adorable when they try to be intimidating without two massive fangs sticking out of their mouth.
I really want to get a hognose snake at some point.

I have a video somewhere on my phone where I found a snake that caught a fish - it was crawilng out of the pong when I saw it.

Not at all. Small one. We were at Chiricahua National Monument (where Geronimo hid). I was 14-15 years old. My stepbrother was 1.5 years older. He wanted to catch the thing. I told him that if he got bit I wasn't carrying him back.

Not really, no. I think of gorgons to be their own 'species' that just so happen to have DNA near identical to humans and have chromosomes that account for their snakes as well, meaning while they look like they're a mix of two species, their DNA suggests that they're a species of their own.

But to draw his snakies I looked at cobras, so at the very least they can look akin to that.

Not at all. Small one. We were at Chiricahua National Monument (where Geronimo hid). I was 14-15 years old. My stepbrother was 1.5 years older. He wanted to catch the thing. I told him that if he got bit I wasn't carrying him back.
To be fair though, the younger the snake the worse the bite. Young snakes can't really account for their venom, so how you weren't scared by it is astonishing. Balls of steel, my guy

Out of sheer curiosity, are you planning to put a post up?
Yep! Working on it right now. Kirin's gonna think Verse has a death wish wanting to see him without his blindfold on.

"I can't take it off! You'll die if I look at you."
blank stare
"...You have... proof for that, correct?"

To be fair though, the younger the snake the worse the bite. Young snakes can't really account for their venom, so how you weren't scared by it is astonishing. Balls of steel, my guy

Oh, I knew that. But it didn't surprise us. I just avoided it. No need to fear it. Just respect it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back