• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Edit: Have some free time on my hands so looking to take on one or two new RPs! I've been fortunate enough to find some incredible partners here, and hoping to discover some more awesome people to get excited over a story with. If any of what's down here speaks to you don't hesitate to shoot me a message.

Hi there!
This thread is a WIP and would update occasionally, but for starters, I think a little bit about me and what I'm looking for is in order.
I've been RPing for a few years now, and while I'm sure I still have a lot more to learn (we're all capable of growing), it does give a pretty good sense of who I am as a roleplayer:
  • While I'm not a native English speaker, I'd like to think my English isn't half bad, so I'm looking for someone who's more or less the same. That is not to say I'll chew someone out over the occasional grammar mistake/typo- they happen to me too. But I'd like to spend my time reading the reply you worked on rather than trying to decipher it.
  • I also like writing a lot. That means I don't really do one liners- I would probably give a few paragraphs, usually matching what I got from my partner. I would say a minimum of 3-4 paragraphs is ideal and I would happily write more- if I have something to work with and something to write.
  • World building, character development and plot are crucial- and I expect my partners to contribute to all of those as much as I do.
  • I love chatting OOC- although that's certainly not a must, I fully understand this isn't everyone's thing. However, when it comes to the RP itself, communication is a must for me. I swear I don't bite- please feel free to talk to me about everything. If something isn't working- I would much rather try fixing it/end things properly than be ghosted. I'm an adult, there will be no tantrums, I promise.
  • I would try to reply a few times a week (maybe even daily if I have the time), and in case something comes up that keeps me away- I'll make sure to let you know.
Now, what is it exactly I'm after at the moment?
  • I do love my plots with a side of romance, so know this is where we're headed. That also means I'd ask my partner (and their character) to be over 18, and preferably into their 20s (obviously everything would be in accordance to the site's rules and there'll be nothing explicit, it's just something I personally don't feel comfortable with).
  • I have a few pretty general settings and pairings that are in my comfort zone listed below, but I'm completely open to other suggestions. If you have anything else in mind and you think we might click, I'll be more than happy to listen to your ideas!
  • Contrary to what I just wrote, the one thing I can tell you I won't do is fandoms. It's not that I have something against them- I just don't feel I can do justice to other people's characters/worlds. Please don't take it personally if you're a fandom lover- they're just not my cup of tea.
  • I'm looking for either a fxm or mxm, so it'll probably be best if you're looking to write a male character. [small edit: atm I'm also open to writing male characters in both those setting, but it will depend on the character they're written against/across from. PM me for more details]
  • Regardless of the setting, I like a healthy mixture of light/funny/romantic/you name it with drama/action/conflict. So if you're after anything very dark or very slice-of-lifey, I'm probably not the one for you.
Human x Demon
Demon x Demon
Human x Supernatural (vampire, werewolf, etc.)
Supernatural x Supernatural
Mafia boss x Underling
Mafia boss x Mafia boss
Criminal x Detective/Cop
Criminal x Criminal

Arranged marriage/ soulmates- basically the concept of something predetermined
Royalty x Royalty
Royalty x commoner
Any form of rivalry

Fantasy
Supernatural
medieval-esque (since I'm not good with historical accuracy so it'll probably be more historically-inspired fantasy or something like that).
Crime/underworld
Modern (also with any twist from the settings mentioned above)

I should also mention this is probably not a definite list - if you think we might click and have an idea (or start of an idea) that doesn't align perfectly with what I mentioned, please feel free to reach out! Worst thing I can do is say no.

If you made it this far without running away and actually feel like talking this further, PM me! The one thing I ask is that you come into this with the intention of seeing things through- if we talk and don't feel like we're hitting it up that's fine, but I've had too many bad experiences with putting the time and effort and then having my partner disappear into thin air after a post or two, which quite frankly sucks.

And of course if you're finding yourself interested, or if you happen to have any questions, suggestions or inquiries don't hesitate to PM me. Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope you have a wonderful day :xFsmile:

Last edited:
It's been a while but I have some time again and would love to create something that really gets my creativity flowing (a bit of a chicken and egg situation, I know). PM me if you'd like to chat and brainstorm to see if we can come up with something fun together ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back