• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Starstone Chronicles

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Neebs.png
Tavern
Race: Wood Elf
Class: Ranger​

Neebs heads to the local tavern of Old Sehir holding his bow. Outside the door stands a man dressed in a dark green cloak with the hood pulled down over his face. He looks up to Neebs as he approaches and smiles. He is a thin but lean man with a strongly defined jawline. Neebs can see the stubble on his face as the elf draws nearer, but more importantly, the wood elf notices his eyes. One is a deep dark brown, the other a shining gold. "Greetings. I figured you'd be coming here. Looking to make some extra money?" he asks. His hand moves to his belt where the wood elf can see a large coin purse strapped to it. The elf responds "Depends, what kind of work is it?"

The man smirks at you. "You ask questions. That's good, but you're asking the wrong questions. What kind of work doesn't matter. What matters is the pay. Everyone has a price. What's yours?" he looks you up and down for a moment. "Money? Revenge? Fame? Anything you name I can offer." he thinks for a moment before continuing. "Now I know this sounds too good to be true, and vaguely demonic, but it's nothing like that, honest." he smiles and raises his hands up innocently. "I work for a business that has a lot of interest in your future." he glances down at a pocket watch for a moment. "Let's cut to the chase shall we? Tell me, do you believe in fate?" his eyebrow arches curiously. Pure Calcium Pure Calcium

Neebs.png
Tavern
PenguinFox PenguinFox

Neebs replies back by saying "Why would I need any of those things" in his slight southern sounding accent. "And what are you going to do?" "Take my soul?". Neebs says one final sentence. "Yes I do believe in fate"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back