• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic the stars my destination | interest check

bambino

me? rebranding on rpn? i would never!
Click Bar
The year is 4781. Widespread space travel and commerce between alien species has become the norm. Earth is no longer an isolated place, nor is it anywhere near the main hub for humanity. There are thousands of documented planets with complex life, and billions more that are waiting to be discovered. Humankind is now on a mission to discover as much of the universe as possible, and to settle as many uninhabited planets as they can.

However, in this future, not everything is as rosy as can be. Crime is rampant in the Milky Way, with planetary legal systems only being able to do so much. Enter: Bounty hunters. Spacefaring travelers who take on missions to help others--and, of course, for the cash. It's a competitive business, and many of these bounty hunters are cutthroat, but it can be a good way to make money if you're smart.

The crew of the Scorpion are one of these such groups of bounty hunters. Join them on their missions to save the galaxy, and make some extra cash while doing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested! I haven't done a good scifi rp in a looong time

I might be interested, but I'd like to know a little more before committing. Is this basically Guardians of the Galaxy but not Marvel?

Interested, though do you have an age limit for the players? I‘m mostly asking because I‘m not an adult yet and I know not everyone‘s comfortable roleplaying with a 17 year old. Though again, it looks really good and it‘s sounds really interesting.

Interested, though do you have an age limit for the players? I‘m mostly asking because I‘m not an adult yet and I know not everyone‘s comfortable roleplaying with a 17 year old. Though again, it looks really good and it‘s sounds really interesting.
No there isn't now come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back