The Star Lounge

I don't have much time right now. How's your schedule for the upcoming days?

FYI, the NCC template is now up in the Census, and I have added Equipment and Known Associates to the PC sheet. If people could copy it to their own sheets and post so that The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard and I can review, that'd be great.

Captain Hesperus

A quick shout out to all players:
If you are wanting to add additional PCs, NPCs, NCCs, Locations or Organizations, please do feel free. This is your game as much as it is The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard 's and mine. Submit a thread in The Census and add the type of entry is square brackets ( These ones -> [ ], i.e. [NPC] or [Location] ) and, once it's approved, DWiz or I shall change the prefix and you'll make your mark on the setting!

Captain Hesperus

It's convenient to the local college, offices and, of course, Shuttle Bay 18. Also coincidence rules ok!

Captain Hesperus

Is this role-play still accepting? Rhakun Rhakun suggested it to me. :closed eyes open smile:

Probably :D!

You'll just have to accept that it is not the fastest RP around, Captain and I are regularly busy with work or running the site and such. If you still want to, feel free to send in a character!

The RP recently started and its going along at a chill pace :).

Probably :D!

You'll just have to accept that it is not the fastest RP around, Captain and I are regularly busy with work or running the site and such. If you still want to, feel free to send in a character!

The RP recently started and its going along at a chill pace :).
I actually love the slow pace. It allows me (and others) to put some more effort in the posts and story. Sometimes it's good to leave a piece of writing be for a while before you look back at it.

That said, I will probably have my post out tomorrow.

I actually love the slow pace. It allows me (and others) to put some more effort in the posts and story. Sometimes it's good to leave a piece of writing be for a while before you look back at it.

That said, I will probably have my post out tomorrow.

Okay :D!

I'd just like to compliment everyone on the characters so far. All of them are really interesting and cool, and I look forward ot interacting with them!

A quick reminder to people that they still need to update their CSs with Equipment and Known Associates entries when they can.

Captain Hesperus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back