The Star Lounge

Right at the top of the Main event is a date. You can predate your skit before then. Or you can hold off til after the main event completes, your choice.

Captain Hesperus

Chordling Chordling I don't know about you, but I prefer to postpone the skit for now, so that it won't interfere with current interactions in the main thread.

Hey!
I'm thinking about joining this Hosted Project, it sounds awesome! The places where to RP are quite big, so my question is, around which location(s) would the main RP be centered?

Hi Yarrow Yarrow , in the initial phase of the RP we're going to be focussing on action on board Orbital Station: Gateway. At some point we will be branching out as part of the Main storyline and you can certainly go elsewhere in Skits.

Captain Hesperus

Complete your character quickly and provide me with a reason for you to be around Shuttle Bay 18 and DWiz and I can shoehorn you in somewhere.

Captain Hesperus

Thanks! But it'll take some time to finish the character, I'm European Time zone and it's getting pretty late already :p

(( All hail that glorious intro post ))
Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus , since I'm too tired from avoiding art coursework all day to post tonight, I'm curious if the Orbital Platform is going to get a locations thread 'n stuff or whether the general look and workings around the characters is going to be open to more of our own interpretation kinda thing as we go along? :v

(( All hail that glorious intro post ))
Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus , since I'm too tired from avoiding art coursework all day to post tonight, I'm curious if the Orbital Platform is going to get a locations thread 'n stuff or whether the general look and workings around the characters is going to be open to more of our own interpretation kinda thing as we go along? :v

The station doesn't have a thread because we want people to add to it apart from us as the game progresses.

What is set in stone is that the center of the station is a Metropolitan city in a dome. The other stuff is being attached like ship hangers, rings, new sections, etc. The city it self while still being futuristic and badass, there are styles and such in the design that clearly don't match the rest of the station, and you've never actually seen construction in what is the city part of the Gateway. Some of these styles went out of style ages ago and some of the buildings, while not everything is inhabited yet since its being regulated how many people come here at a time, are clearly a bit older looking as well.

Awawawa hey everyone!

I stopped getting notifications from this RP altogether, but I'll get to write something ipso facto!
Also, if anyone is open to a skit with Valeria, call me plz <3

Chordling Chordling I liked your post, but I find it at odds with yout character sheet and your intro post.
1: Your character sheet states:
Musician said:
Independant: Jennifer has no problem working on her own. In fact, she prefers to be alone. Teamwork is a really hard concept for her to understand. She does not like receiving help from other people and finds offers for assistance very offensive.
How did she come across this group of hacker/fighters?
2: Your post implies that you're acting against Gateway itself, but your intro doesn't mention anything other than 'a company doing business on Gateway'? In a metagame sense, it's likely that Jennifer is attempting to hack into the station's own security, but your post seems to say that she's aware that it's Gateway she's hacking, not some random company.

Captain Hesperus

Chordling Chordling C cupidcreep Gilzar Gilzar Felix Felix Rhakun Rhakun Plutoni Plutoni Fable Fable Yarrow Yarrow ApfelSeine ApfelSeine
I'm wanting to make an alteration to the CS, and I'd like your opinions. I want to add a 'Usual Equipment' and a 'Known Associates' entry, so that people can detail the items they most often carry and the people they most often interact with. What are your feelings on this?

Captain Hesperus
Good idea, especially the equipment/belongings is something I missed in the current CS.

Chordling Chordling I liked your post, but I find it at odds with yout character sheet and your intro post.
1: Your character sheet states:
How did she come across this group of hacker/fighters?
2: Your post implies that you're acting against Gateway itself, but your intro doesn't mention anything other than 'a company doing business on Gateway'? In a metagame sense, it's likely that Jennifer is attempting to hack into the station's own security, but your post seems to say that she's aware that it's Gateway she's hacking, not some random company.

Captain Hesperus

That sounds like a simple enough addition. It's fine with me :)

Rhakun Rhakun I was thinking of letting Trystan strike conversation with Valeria. Do you think we should collab on a conversation post or just react to each other in the main thread?

Rhakun Rhakun I was thinking of letting Trystan strike conversation with Valeria. Do you think we should collab on a conversation post or just react to each other in the main thread?
A collab would allow for more dialogue, I believe that option's best :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back