The Star Lounge

Yyooo I'm here, creeping, uninvited, and honestly I'm living for this... I love detailed space themes oh my god
Since I've been staking this for like a day now I actually have a charatcter that's a little rough but nearly done that I might submit a little later if that's cool? <3

Yeah :D!

Everyone is welcome to submit characters and we will review it as time allows. Glad you think this is a detailed space game :D!

We haven't even released the bio on all the factions/planets/races yet ^-^!

Just so you guys know, Wizard and I will be adding details of the major inhabited planets, moons and satellites of the Sol system to the Characters sub-forum. Feel free to add locations of your own under the 'Pending' prefix and we'll review them.

Captain Hesperus

My CS is almost finished. I'll write the backstory after dinner, but you can already enjoy (hopefully) reading the rest of it.

Hehe!

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus and I are super excited and glad characters are coming in, ove rthe coming days (since he has several night shifts in a row and I'm typically busy with the site) we will review the rest and approve them.

We already have a major event coming up that includes most of you on both sides of an interesting issue but until then feel free to come up with potetional skits (scenes) between characters, llike how Captain and I were doing the Doctor scene while we waited for more submissions.

Any major events in Skits become canon and have to be respected in future skits/missions and main threads. This is will a good chunk of the slice of life aspect of space operas will come from. If you want to do a skit with an NPC, or Hive Leader White or The Director let me know!

Further to what Wizard said, is like to introduce people to the concept of Neutrally Controlled Characters (NCCs). These are essentially NPCs with an additional benefit that players may include them in their own posts and as part of their own storylines. However, when creating an NCC, you are advised to add extra details about their motivations, feelings toward different groups (i.e. aliens, cyborgs/augmented humans, the UEF, the various separatist movements, etc.) and whether these feelings are openly shared or privately concealed.
NCCs can, once created, be used by all players within Skits or Main storylines, just so long as they are played true to their feelings and motivations.

Once I have slept, I shall add details of a couple of NCCs.

Captain Hesperus

If anyone would like to do a skit with Jennifer, just let me know! :D
I would love to, but I can't think of a reasonable prompt for them to meet besides things like doing groceries or a jog in the park. That is, unless you want to injure your character at the start.

If anyone would like to do a skit with Jennifer, just let me know! :D
I would love to, but I can't think of a reasonable prompt for them to meet besides things like doing groceries or a jog in the park. That is, unless you want to injure your character at the start.

Groceries and jobs make for the best skits! Especially when the aliens invade again

We've done a coffee shop thread before that was the best. I also can do a 20 paragraph post on serving you a milkshake.

Groceries and jobs make for the best skits! Especially when the aliens invade again

We've done a coffee shop thread before that was the best. I also can do a 20 paragraph post on serving you a milkshake.
True, I was already looking for common hobbies and such. I see some possibilities to go to an observatory where you can see the stars.

Chordling Chordling If we roll with observatory for now, then Jennifer could go there for stargazing. Trystan could go because it's about as close as you can get to zero gravity that is allowed to regular inhabitants. Maybe we could start an awkward conversation like strangers in a museum, judging a painting together.

Hey all,

Released two more NPCs. Captain has a third incoming. We will release the first even sometime this afternoon :D!. We are currently writing it up.

Felix Felix I haven't worked on anything quite yet for our skit because I had a rush of activity in my own roleplay. xP I'll try to work on something later today for you though. <3

You'll both be tagged as will every other player in the first event which we are currently writing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back