If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Everyone has a spirit animal. Maybe yours is a tiny mouse, or perhaps a raven that rests upon your shoulder. Or you may even have the mighty grizzly bear. No matter, your spirit animal is usually never far behind from you. It is said that the bond between a spirit animal and their human is strong, unwavering, and even unbreakable. The town of Larkfield has always been special, with it being a safe haven for people and their animals. It's a rather large town, enough to accommodate everyone and the animals and to make them feel as cozy as possible.
Everyone can go about their daily activities, and don't forget about the parties! Parties are fun. There's plenty to do here in Larkfield, and you needn't worry about someone trying to take away your spirit animal or anything like that. Right?
Hello everyone! So, this roleplay is about people and their spirit animal companions! Everyone lives in a town called Larkfield where it's a safe haven for people and their spirit animals. There really isn't a big plot right now, so it's just the OCs going about their daily lives for now. It's basically just your local slice of life roleplay in a little town with some angst and drama thrown into the mix!
1) This roleplay is LGBTQ+ friendly! All genders, sexualities, etc are very much welcome here!
2) Please use realistic FCs only! I will not accept drawn, artbreeder, picrew, or anime FCs nor will I accept descriptions.
3) Ensure that you have Discord as that is where all OOC chatter and plotting will be taking place. Character Sheets and the Roleplay will be here on RPN.
4) Don't leave anyone out of OOC/roleplay, it isn't cool at all. If you see someone being left out of the OOC, plotting, or the actual roleplay, then please interact with them!
5) This roleplay is semi-advanced to advanced. Try to push out at least 3 paragraphs or more.
6) You may play as many characters as you are able to handle.