• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Spirit-Bound OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Macintot

WeeWoo
So this is for the out-of-character discussion for the Sprit-Bound, but y'all already knew that. There's really not a non-awkward way to start these threads. :3:

karma.chameleon karma.chameleon Goonfire Goonfire Russian God Russian God

Do you guys want to keep waiting on the others, or just assume they're not going to make characters and start?

P.s. Finally figured out why my character sheet wasn't showing the last two categories!

We could start. Honestly, I don’t expect those who haven’t made a character sheet yet to do so. Maybe we should open it to two more who are interested, if you still want more people?

Sounds like a plan! I'll post the main thread when I go on break at work.

And funny y'all should mention more people, right about the time Russian God Russian God replied, people started posting on the interest check again. I figure as long as we don't leave them in the dust before they get their characters built we should be fine.

Sorry, but we're full up at the moment. We have a few players who've reserved spots, and that's all we have room for at the moment.

I am, just waiting for others to post beforehand so I can get a feel for how I will post.

Y’all I was like ‘so I know my charachter is an incredible sniper but I shouldn’t auto-hit everything, I’ll roll a die’ and I’ve gotten a 16 and an 18 so ig it didn’t matter anyway lol

That’s reasonable. I just roleplay it so that Ciaran grows tired quickly when holding his hex, more so versus an evil spirit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back