• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The spider and the demi-god

Amy nods and smiles a little "thank you" she says looking round and taking a deep breath as she steps back and smile s a little as she sees his back turned to her and starts to prepare to do the spell.

Rhino was trying to smash him with his fists, Dark Web jumping and rolling out of his way, keeping the giants’ eyes on him.

Amy sighs and flicks her hand to a jet of gold leads from her hand and right into his back weak spot.

“Aaaaaagh!” Rhino reacts to the attack, he falls to his knees, then falls forward, Dark Web rolling out of the way as his body hits the ground.
“Whew! Good teamwork! The police can take it from here! What’s your name? I owe you one.”

Amy takes a deep breath as she leans agaist the wall with a small smile that spell always hurts and tires her out after all it uses a lot of force and energy. She looks up at him and smile a little "its nothing, Im Amy. You?"

Amy laughs a little and straightens up "its nice to meet you and yea im okay just havent done that spell in a while thats all" she says.

Amy looks down for a small momment and takes a deep breath "yes i am"

“Cool. We should probably get out of the officers’ way, they’ll need some room to get him out of here.”

Amy nods and looks round with a deep breath nodding "yes your right"

Amy looks over at him and smiles a little with a small laugh "im good i do it all the time" she says with a small sigh.

Amy nods and watches him climb up before she climbs steadily up after him.

Amy looks over and smiles a little "i was hunting yes"

Amy smiles and laughs a little as she looks over at him and nods "yep i was. oh and i deffinetly appreciate your dear kindness" she says with a laugh.

Amy smiles and laughs a little as she looks over at him and nods "yep i was. oh and i deffinetly appreciate your dear kindness" she says with a laugh.
He laughs along with her “but seriously though, what brought you here of all places?”

She smiles and looks over at him taking a deep breath "the avengers and sheild"

This makes her smiles a little as she looks over and nods "yes i am. and well....they mentioned it to me and i went..."

This makes her smiles a little as she looks over and nods "yes i am. and well....they mentioned it to me and i went..."
“Well, thanks. You were a huge help, we should do this again sometime, maybe next time you’ll be the one getting your butt kicked.”

"its no problem it had to be done" she smiles a little at him and nods "yes maybe"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back