• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The spider and the demi-god

Darklord95

#thuglife
Supporter
Johnathan, now in his Dark Web outfit, was swinging his way over to a commotion, Rhino was kicking up a fuss again, under the cover of darkness, he tried to find an opening to attack the rampaging giant.

Amy Wearing her armour as always was getting ready she haddent taken much of the briefing she had got in only the details. That was all that was needed as she puts her knifes into there slots in her armour with a small sigh and quickly heads for the door.

Dark Web p sees an opening, a small shink on the back of Rhinos’ armor that he never seems to fix. He jumps on, giving him some hits in his weak spot. “Do you ever do anything except break? I think you’d make a great construction worker!”
“Get off!” Rhino yells before falling on his back to squish him.
Dark Web jumps off just in time landing on the side of a building “seriously think about it, they wouldn’t need a crane anymore, you’d be able to reach up high easily!”
“Shut up!” Rhino says trying to ram him.
Dark Web dodges again landing on Rhinos back and hitting him some more. “You’re practically a human bulldozer already, you’d have the best of both worlds!” Rhino dislodges his horn and attempts to bash Dark Web on the building, but he jumps off landing on the ground in front of him.

Amy sighs as she walks out the door and down the corridor, seeing some agents that were hanging arround watching her her lips curling into a small smile as she walks towards the main area. Reaching that she heads straight for the main doors and takes a deep breath as she pushes them and they open leading her out and down the stonesteps onto the busy street. Looking round and deciding what to do she hastily hurries down a dark allyway to avoid all the weird looks and flicks her hand opening a portal which she quickly walks through , leading to the place where the attack was she looks round standing ontop of a building she survays the scene.

Rhino yells in his thick russian accent “Leave me alone spider!”
“I would but you’re goin’ around breaking things again, can’t you invest in a steel pillow to hit when you get angry?”
Rhino charges once again, Dark Web jumps out of the way, webbing his horn and yanking it down, causing Rhino to lose his balance.

Amy sighs and looks at the scene taking in the two of them her eyes widening a little , not even feeling a little surprised as she takes them both in she has after all seen much odder things than even this. Sighing she slowly walks along then rooftop.

He jumps onto Rhinos’ back again, “Why don’t we just take a deep breath and use our words.”
Rhino takes him by surprise, managing to hit him off with an elbow, “DIE!!!” He yells right before charging at Dark Web once again.
He was still getting up after the elbow “not the word I had in mi-oh crap!” Rhino was about to impale him with his horn.

She watches and takes a deep breath watching this with a small sigh as she walks down the rooftop edge and sees this with a small sigh. She doesent know who this is trying to defend and defeat him but they are good and thats what matters. Jumping to the ground she flicks her hand and casts a golden sheild between the horn and him so that is cant penetrate.

Dark Web looks in amazement as a giant shield appears, Rhinos’ head crashing right into it, dizzying the large armored man for a bit.
“What the heck?”

Amy walks out with a small sigh he knives in her hands as she smirks a little watching this.
"you know you really shouldent mess with the wrong people"

Dark Web looks over at Amy, “I’m guessing that was you. Oh, Rhinos’ just a big ol’ teddy bear once you get to know him isn’t that right big guy?”
“How dare you!” He tries punching the shield but it does nothing, then he looks at Amy, “Remove this NOW!”

Amy looks over at him and nods a little "yes it was and really its nothing to special" she smiles and nods at him. "i see". she turns to rhino and laughs a little "oh i wouldent try that the next time you hit that it will return the force on you"

“Aaaaaaghhh!” Rhino charges at Amy instead
“Uh oh.” Dark Web jumps over the shield and webs Rhinos’ back, anchoring himself on the ground to keep the giant back.

Amy smiles and stands there unerved with a small smile and looks over at him shaking her head a little with a laugh "its okay let him have his fun"

“What?”
Rhino swings his back, throwing Dark Web off to the side. And continued his charge at the asgardian.

Amy smiles and at the last minute she dissapears in a golden glow not giving him time to stop to avoid himself hitting the wall and reveals her standing behing him with a small laugh.

Amy just smirks and ducks under it looking over at him and sighing "does he have any weak spots" she asks.

Amy nods and takes a deep breath "okay thanks" she says ducking hastily outa the way and pulling out her knife attempting to stab into the suit hoping to cut some of the wires in the weak spot.

He could hear Dark Web, so he saw that coming, he was smarter then he looked. He counters by bashing her in the side with his arm, sending her a few feet.
“Oh crap!” He jumps toward Rhino, webbing some debris and smashing it onto his weak spot.
“Grahhh!” His gaze turns toward Dark Web.

Amy is thrown to the side and lets out a small cry as she lands awkwardly and curses under her breath quickly getting up and watching as she moves back over.

Rhino tries to swipe him, he jumps over it and kicks him in the face, then web pulls a kick right onto his weak spot, jumping off landing next to Amy “you wouldn’t happen to have some bazooka spell that can make this go quicker would you?” He asked Amy, he was sweating like crazy, Rhino was always unbelievably hard to knock out, even for a guy his size.

Amy takes a deep breath and looks over at him biting her lip "no...not exactly...but" she thinks for a momment before looking over and sighing "i do have something that might work"

“Alright I’ll try to get his back to you.”
Rhino starts walking over “I just want to leave!”
“Well you could’ve done that without tearing up a whole block!” Dark Web jumps over him, webbing him and causing Rhino to crash down onto his back, Rhino quickly gets up, his back now facing Amy “I will kill you!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back