• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [the spicy search] [para] open

ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE?
are you a fan of angst? do you live for "dark" subgenres, such as dark-satire? well, you're in the right place! betty's spicy search can guarantee this and more, for the low, low price of nothing except your enthusiasm and creative ideas! in other words, im mainly searching for partners who are heavily into angst and darkness and spooky stuff. if you're not into that, it's totally ok - we can still try, but we might not be super compatible!!

RULES
  1. basics: while i totally and unequivocally understand typos and mistakes and don't mind them much at all, i still really appreciate good grammar, and depending on your level of english i might not be right for you. other than that, please be para/advanced-lit and follow basic roleplaying etiquette, such as, but not limited to:
    1. don't godmode/power-emote
    2. don't create unrealistic character, such as mary sues or anti-sues
    3. don't metagame
  2. communication: please tell me what you're feeling at all times, 24/7. don't like my idea? please tell me. think we should change something about the plot? please tell me. got new, exciting ideas you might want to try out? let's talk about it! gonna be away for a week? no problem, just tell me! communication is so important to me, and i really want to become familiar with you as a partner and maybe even friends!! i love ooc talk (as long as it doesn't obstruct the roleplay) so please don't be afraid to talk to me.
  3. sexuality, gender, characters: as for me, i don't mind playing man nor woman, and im okay with any pairing (fxf, mxm, fxm). however, i am a woman myself, in case that's important to you. i wont put pressure on you to play a specific gender (as i dont mind), but like with anything, try something new! as for your character, please see roleplay etiquette and try to make them appropriate (but perhaps not stereotypical) to the role it's assigned (if any)
  4. fandoms:, universes when it comes to fandoms, i almost solely do canonxoc pairings. additionally, i don't do cross-overs most of the time. however, i usually am not too picky about fandom-lore, in case you want to go outside of it. as for universes, e.g. historical, i'm definitely okay with being a bit unrealistic - e.g. having a female work a job that would almost never be given to her during the 20th century, etc.
  5. most important: have fun!
FANDOMS
vampire the masquerade
elder scrolls
fallout
stardew valley
aijin
baldur's gate

UNIVERSES
apocalyptic
historical
fantasy

PAIRINGS
elder vampire x fledgling
gun moll x police officer
mafioso x lawful good/neutral
mobster x mobster
no-love relationships (e.g. arranged)
hunter x mythical creature
mythical creature x human
femme fatale x detective (1940s)
soldier x native

PROMPTS
  • " is there a name for when you throw up through your nose? "
  • " shut up, we’re lusting over dead people "
  • " why are you screaming? i haven’t even cut on you yet? "
  • " every killer for himself, huh? it’s a dog eat dog world, huh? "
  • " i love you. you love me, right? "
  • " i’m not going down for this. "
  • " hey, did you steal that from me? looks familiar. "
  • " you have no power because I’ve taken it all away "
  • " you’re a big bad vampire. hey, great, congrats. now keep it to yourself. "
  • " you look familiar. were you ever on a milk carton? "
  • “ call me old fashioned, but I don’t believe in talking about that stuff in front of a woman. ”
    “ call me old fashioned, but I believe a knee to the balls tends to make a guy talk. "
  • “ i’m hungry, let’s order a pizza. ”
    “ order a pizza, ORDER A PIZZA? where they gonna deliver it, numbnuts? thirteen abandoned warehouse full of kill on sight hot heads way? ”
ADDITIONAL NOTE
i'm a new member and am having some troubles sending messages, so if you can message me, that's definitely ideal. don't be shy!

Last edited:
I'm game, I just dunno if I'm the right kind of spoopy ya know? I like a lot of zainy or weird kind of spoopy, like Halloween-esque stuff. Like Organization 13 from kingdom hearts levels of spoopy almost. And I mostly role play original content and fantasy stuffs.

I'm game, I just dunno if I'm the right kind of spoopy ya know? I like a lot of zainy or weird kind of spoopy, like Halloween-esque stuff. Like Organization 13 from kingdom hearts levels of spoopy almost. And I mostly role play original content and fantasy stuffs.
im down to try organization 13 from kingdom hearts levels of spoopy!! or many develop your spoopiness 👀 i also mostly roleplay original! just send me a pm and we'll talk about it haha <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back