• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Spears Shake: Medieval Militia

MrThe

Mystery Man
Roleplay Type(s)
This is a world full of countless monsters that surround the small pockets of civilization, akin to a dark cloak punctuated by small pinpricks of light. In such a world, heroes are few and the many towns and villages that dot the frontier and wilderness could ill afford to wait for one in the firstplace. And thus it falls to you, the local men at arms and militia soldiers to defend the small candle of civilization you call your own. The citizen soldiers of this land have more than trifling monster attacks to look forward to however, enemy lords and rival settlements often prove more of a threat than the creatures that stalk the woods. So what will it be men? Will you sign your name and stand as the sole defense against the dark, possibly losing your life in the process? Or will you remain a coward and hope for the slim chance a knight in shining armor will rescue you?

I'd be interested if it gains traction!

Ok, looks like we are slowly gaining members! Yay! I'll post a character sign up sometime this week.

Yah sorry man, I'm trying to come up with a character sheet that is not so barebones it drives you away. I'm terrible at creating a decent character sheet/character sheet page.

I'm also trying to kind of flesh out the rest of the world at the same time.

I should probably just poop out an example character and get this thing lifted off.

I'm interested. I'm also willing to help out with stuff, like setting material or even maps if necessary.

Sorry guys, some things came up and I'm no longer able to do this rp, but if someone wants to make a character sheet go for it.

In fact I INSIST that someone steal this rp, because I'd just hate for it not ro get off the ground because I'm too busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back