• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
The containment breech of the source occurred 18 months ago. The process of powers awakening took at most six months. So people can have had their abilities for a minimum of a year of a maximum of seventeen months and twenty nine days

Negative on hate and fear. Most people dont even know its a thing, world governments and media organizations are coordinating to cover it up. Those who do know of the changed people would have a healthy fear of them, but its not stemming from genetic racism more so from fear of what they can do, makes sense considering scientists are still trying to figure out what all happened to physics when the Source containment breech occurred.

Thats optional. I kinda anticipated someone wanting to make a power ranger type, or a sailor scout type, or a Karmen rider type character. So i left that as an option for people. Heck you could even be a reincarnation of Apollo who turns into the sun god after praying to a trinket of his.

You can include mutants but oddly enough they would have also received a letter. Not one mutated human is off of the record currently. More spring up all the time. But Site X-Grey somehow knows where you are, where you went to school, who you know, and even personal information that you havent told anyone, like perhaps you wet the bed until you were nine. They somehow even have that intel.

I prefer no real people but other than that go nuts with the art. If you reeeeeally want the face of an existing actor try to find a digital art version of them. Real faces kinda break the fantasy for me ngl. Its purely preference.
K thx for answers.

So here's my idea.

• My charrie is just a normal girl but a gang-banger so she's kinda mean. She wasn't always a bad girl tho.
  • So when the portals opened, she was possessed by what she originally thought was a werewolf spirit; but its actually a space alien trying escape capture by launching their DNA into the cosmos.
  • My girlie begins to get big different coloured eyes, pointy ears, sharp teeth and alarmingly fur. She all good with it first cuz yeah, heightened senses, strength agility, etc.
  • That is until another persona begins to take over. She becomes more fun-loving, fools around and toooooooo friendly; the antithesis of the person she's shaped herself into. She's a street-tough gangbanger, this alien is a cute, Space Neko!!
  • Not only did she gain another's DNA but the consciousness that emerges with it. So she is in a push/pull for control over body and mind.
  • She is doing her best to Not become a 'Sleeve' for the Space Neko.

Now for the +1...

• They are a space alien cyborg bounty hunter that came through a portal. They are the one that has been hunting the space Neko for a while.
  • They are forbidden to interfere with interstellar matters and so despite being a badass cyborg thingie, they can only observe... for now
  • So their only special ability is to create realistic sensory fooling holograms around themselves to hide their identity/alien-ness
  • Their goal is to determine whether or not the Space Neko can be removed from the human, in which they may interfere. OR they must determine that the Space Neko has taken over, in which they have every right to take them 'back home' to get the bounty.
  • They convince the gangbanger that they can help with the process, but of course the bounty hunter has ulterior motives.
  • But of course, the gangbanger agrees and gives them a flight to Vegas.

Like yeah, complicated lol BUT I do have something a bit more regular if the idea is rejected so yeah, all good. My brain just exploded when I saw UFO's, portals, possession, secrets and the Magical Girl tags lol

K thx for answers.

So here's my idea.
[spoiier=Just hear me out first k]

• My charrie is just a normal girl but a gang-banger so she's kinda mean. She wasn't always a bad girl tho.
  • So when the portals opened, she was possessed by what she originally thought was a werewolf spirit; but its actually a space alien trying escape capture by launching their DNA into the cosmos.
  • My girlie begins to get big different coloured eyes, pointy ears, sharp teeth and alarmingly fur. She all good with it first cuz yeah, heightened senses, strength agility, etc.
  • That is until another persona begins to take over. She becomes more fun-loving, fools around and toooooooo friendly; the antithesis of the person she's shaped herself into. She's a street-tough gangbanger, this alien is a cute, Space Neko!!
  • Not only did she gain another's DNA but the consciousness that emerges with it. So she is in a push/pull for control over body and mind.
  • She is doing her best to Not become a 'Sleeve' for the Space Neko.

Now for the +1...

• They are a space alien cyborg bounty hunter that came through a portal. They are the one that has been hunting the space Neko for a while.
  • They are forbidden to interfere with interstellar matters and so despite being a badass cyborg thingie, they can only observe... for now
  • So their only special ability is to create realistic sensory fooling holograms around themselves to hide their identity/alien-ness
  • Their goal is to determine whether or not the Space Neko can be removed from the human, in which they may interfere. OR they must determine that the Space Neko has taken over, in which they have every right to take them 'back home' to get the bounty.
  • They convince the gangbanger that they can help with the process, but of course the bounty hunter has ulterior motives.
  • But of course, the gangbanger agrees and gives them a flight to Vegas.

[/spoiler]

Like yeah, complicated lol BUT I do have something a bit more regular if the idea is rejected so yeah, all good. My brain just exploded when I saw UFO's, portals, possession, secrets and the Magical Girl tags lol
Lovely. Im actually happy your trying to tick multiple boxes here that running wild of the imagination is what this world is all about.

I do have an alien empire or two i can have be the ones to hire the bounty hunter for you. That would give you the limelight for one of the events. Something i intend to do for each character.

I dont view this as a show with sagas rather an avengers comic that cycles between the characters for focal points of the story.

So in short you will be a major player in the alien story arcs that occur. So for everyone else try and keep that in mind. Whatever you put in your backstory or Cs i will use. Whatever you would like to add in secret let me know. The more we can brainstorm ideas together the better the story will be :3

Annnnnd the pages are linked. Back to my workshop to continue work on my Horrifying villains,with which i shall make your characters lives a living hell….or heaven depending on how much you like fighting monsters.

Lovely. Im actually happy your trying to tick multiple boxes here that running wild of the imagination is what this world is all about.

I do have an alien empire or two i can have be the ones to hire the bounty hunter for you. That would give you the limelight for one of the events. Something i intend to do for each character.

I dont view this as a show with sagas rather an avengers comic that cycles between the characters for focal points of the story.

So in short you will be a major player in the alien story arcs that occur. So for everyone else try and keep that in mind. Whatever you put in your backstory or Cs i will use. Whatever you would like to add in secret let me know. The more we can brainstorm ideas together the better the story will be :3
K sounds good. Here for it!

But like I'm not a spotlight hog k but i do tend to write a lot so when its my turn at doing the alien empire thingie just let me know to calm down and all goods k?

TheHistorian TheHistorian
Quite the interesting idea! From what it looks like, there is a lot of freedom for character creation even after everything with everyone's questions.

Although, I do have a couple of questions:

- Is the plus one absolutely necessary? Like, if I made my character and they got this letter...does that mean, they HAVE to bring a plus one? Whether its an npc or not?
- If we have our own OC race we'd like to use, could we use it? I have some details about this specific race...regarding planet, and all that...and was wondering if I could use it?

Last edited:
K sounds good. Here for it!

But like I'm not a spotlight hog k but i do tend to write a lot so when its my turn at doing the alien empire thingie just let me know to calm down and all goods k?
Ten four. No worries here its not hogging if i carve out portions for everyone but we will be able to contact you when the time comes.

TheHistorian TheHistorian
Quite the interesting idea! From what it looks like, there is a lot of freedom for character creation even after everything with everyone's questions.

Although, I do have a couple of questions:

- Is the plus one absolutely necessary? Like, if I made my character and they got this letter...does that mean, they HAVE to bring a plus one? Whether its an npc or not?
- If we have our own OC race we'd like to use, could we use it? I have some details about this specific race...regarding planet, and all that...and was wondering if I could use it?
Plus ones are not necessary. You can come solo of youd like.

As for Oc races yes you can make one but there are stipulations

1.) they must be from another universe or planet.

2.) they were not given a letter if from another universe or planet, instead they would receive an invitation in whatever media format they have. Either digital, or even an inscription upon a mystical stone.

I'm interested, likely in playing someone's +1. Will the +1 be allowed to take on a combat/front line support role?

I'm interested, likely in playing someone's +1. Will the +1 be allowed to take on a combat/front line support role?
You may ask anyone to fill their plus 1 role. But the +1 is designed to be a secondary character or an NPC. Id much prefer you simply make a character of your own as its less risky.

Im nervous about allowing duos like that as it limits people alot. Hard to progress when you and your “partner” are in different time zones and your last post was asking them a question meaning walking on without them to interact with other people wouldnt really work. In my past experience it has bogged down some really good stories.

This looks like a neat idea. I've been out of rps for a bit but I'd love to join if you're still accepting people.

Indeed we are. in fact im one finished cs away from declaring the startup…for tomorrow morning
Alright cool. I’ll probably have to start a little later then. Got some morning classes tomorrow but I’ll get a character sheet out when I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back