• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Soulmate Sabotage CS

Other
Here

mood6

• welcome to the cs thread! this is set up to be like an interview, as i think it looks cool. feel free to use as much or as little coding as you choose and add questions, but please don't delete anything. please feel free to join the discord before your character is done. also, please add a picture of your character somewhere in your cs.

"Hello and welcome to The Soulmate Sabotage. Let's get things started by telling us your name, age, and where you are from"

"Good to know! This may sound a bit self-absorbed, but what can you tell us about your appearance?"

"And let's get into the juicy stuff! What would you say are your strengths?"

"And of course, everyone has a dark side. Tell us about yours and please be honest. Only millions are judging you"

"On a lighter note, what are your hobbies?"

"And before we get to the good stuff, what are you doing for work now and what do you want to be doing?"

"Alright, now for the reason you are here. What is your sexuality and romantic orientation?"

"Why have your past relationships not worked out?"

"And finally, what are you looking for with your soulmate?"

"What's your dream date and what celebrity would it be with?"

"Who are the most important people in your life right now?"

"Is there anything else you think we should know?"

welcome to the

cs.

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• Felix Rowe Davis
    • The interview:

"Hello and welcome to The Soulmate Sabotage. Let's get things started by telling us your name, age, and where you are from"
      Name's Felix Rowe Davis, I'm twenty eight and from California.

"Good to know! This may sound a bit self-absorbed, but what can you tell us about your appearance?"
      I'm 6'4 foot tall, got short brown hair, dark eyes, usually a dark scruff as well, and I'm not bragging, because you asked, but I'm quite built. Well deserved though, and not just for show, I got those muscles from being working, active and training, hard. I've got many, many tattoos, but none on my face or the top of my feet. Or, foot, seeing as I have a prosthetic leg, from the right knee and down. Not that I'm telling you how it happened, I'd like if not all my laundry got aired to the public in one sitting. But it wasn't pretty, that's for sure.

Ironically, strength. I'm physically strong and athletic, but I'm also mentally strong, after all the shi- Wait, am I allowed not to cuss? Well, after all the crap I've dealt with and been through, then. I'm not easily stressed or overwhelmed, although that also means I'm rather impulsive and stubborn. And of course, given my day jobs, I'm a great diver, protector and I can hold my liquor like no other.

"And of course, everyone has a dark side. Tell us about yours and please be honest. Only millions are judging you"
      Do I have to answer this? Yes? Okay, but you're not getting much. I lost my leg, and not in a nice manner and it was 120% my fault and people close to me got hurt, to say it mildly. But other than the insomnia, the nightmares and the deep, overhanging feeling of darkness on the darkest of days, it's given me one hell of a needed wake up call. There, happy? You want to know exactly what happened? Not a chance, move on, next question.

Diving, training, mostly stuff related to what I do for a day job. I do quite enjoy hiking trips though, and some good old fashion fishing - with spear or fishing pole. I probably should confess that I'm a sucker for a good movie too though.

"And before we get to the good stuff, what are you doing for work now and what do you want to be doing?"
      I have various side jobs. I mostly work as a diving instructor, as well as a personal trainer, and I also take the occasional guard for hire job.

"Alright, now for the reason you are here. What is your sexuality and romantic orientation?"
      I am heteroromantic and a demisexual, I believe it's called? I'm attracted to the ladies, and I'm not one to marry someone I don't feel anything but lust for.

Who wants to be with someone who snaps and takes out their anger of life on them? My ex didn't, that was for sure, and who blames her? I certainly don't. I can be difficult to be around, and even harder to love or be close to. Before my ex, who was my first serious relationship, I had flings, but I wouldn't call them relationships per say. More of a 'young and wild' companions in bed and in town. I'm a changed man though, I don't have time to be messing around or throwing myself all over town. I've grown up, and it's taken a hell of an event to do so.

I should probably say patient first and foremost. As I mentioned, I can be difficult to get close to, I know that, I get all closed off and broody. I may not look much like it, but getting some affection and comfort wouldn't harm my day, and it's important to me to be able to have fun and be active together. I don't respond well to childishness, it annoys me more than I find it cute, but at the same time, if someone's too serious and cant have fun and be active with me, then we won't fit well together. Other than the childishness and too serious, I don't have much I could wish for other than an understanding loving soul. Man, now you've got me sounding all sappy, happy?

I'm not good with celebrities, I don't watch much tv. And a dream date would probably be a dive on deep waters with whales or sharks - how romantic, right? Of course with some wine and whiskey and stuff on the beach afterwards, with stars and all that shi- crap. Just sharing adventures together, some good times. As you can imagine, a good imagination isn't quite something you'd find in my tool box of skills.

Not many. I've recently gotten closer with my older sister, but it's going to take some time before I'll reconnect with them as before the accident. Other than that, Steve, the guy who was there to kick my ass out of my apartment and into his diving school, he's a real good guy, always going to be in debt to him.

Let me see... many tattoos, hard to get close to, allergic to childishness and too much seriousness, and a prosthetic leg with a matching temper on top. Sounds like I've covered all bases that explains why it's probably not the best I'm a part of this show. But here I am. Thanks, Steve. Not really, you fuc-

*Interview ends*

fc: alex minsky

Last edited:
"oh, i'm sorry. i thought you meant what you promised. silly me."
  • basics
    "Yes, hello there. My name is Hugo Williams. Just Hugo, any other name and I'll probably kill you or something. All jokes. I'm twenty-three years old, and I was born and raised in Vegas, haha."
    visage
    "My appearance? Haha, you can see me, can't you? Anyways. I'm about 6'0, so, like... average, I suppose? I have brown hair and brown eyes. Boring, I know," he chuckled. "Some might say that I'm pretty toned, but I don't think so. When I hear the word 'toned,' I think of those muscle-heads you see at the gym. I'm not one of those people, and I don't ever plan on being one."

When asked about body modifications and distinguishable features, he answered with a quick "I don't modify my body. No hate at all to the people who do, but... well, that's not for me, I suppose. And as for 'distinguishable features,' there's nothing special except a few scars here and there. But doesn't everyone?"

code by valen t.

Last edited:
Naomi Hazel Valentini
The interviewer
Mood: Hopeful

this scrolls just in case the text overflows

•Ah the easy questions first it seems. My full birth name is Naomi Hazel Valentini. I can go by Naomi or Hazel whichever one you prefer it’s fine with me. I’m twenty-six years old almost twenty-seven. My family is originally from Israel though I myself was born in America. I grew up in a small town in California and I’m now currently debating traveling the world

•I’ve always been told since I was a small child I had a lovely appearance. Well as some of my close friends put it I have legs for days. That being said my height is five foot and 9 inches so on the tall side for females as I’ve been told. I like to keep up on my appearance so I usually try and eat healthy or do skin care routines to help maintain a strong body. My hair style usually varies though more of them not you’ll see my hair laying in waves curling down my back. When my hair isn’t wavy it hangs in a thick, straight, heavy current like appearance. Oh the color is brown the more I’m in the sun the lighter the brown shows with hints of red. Now when I’m inside it usually appears a more dark chocolate color. The one thing I truly love about my appearance are my eyes. They are a light blue almost grey color

•Oh what are my strengths? Hm I think it would be my determination. I’m a very motivated woman and I always try to achieve any goals I have set for myself. I think passion would also be one as it falls close to determination. Without the passion I feel towards my goals I don’t think I would’ve achieved as many as I have. I’m also a bit er forceful though that’s not always necessarily a good thing since it can come off as rude sometimes. I just know if you aren’t forceful sometimes you get walked over I’ve had this happen and seen plenty of friends suffer due to not being very forceful.

•Ooh not holding the punches now are you? Haha well let’s see I know I can be a bit blunt about things. Im not blunt just to be a bitch I’m blunt to get points across that others might not have had the courage to point out. I also am very self critical about how I do on tasks. It’s something I’ve always done and I’m not sure why I’m my own biggest critic. It’s not always easy when your own mind keeps putting you down.

•My hobbies include crocheting, photography, and design. I often design equipment for those who have impairments. My little sister is wheelchair bound so I’m always trying to create mew chairs or designs for her that allow better access. Just this last year I helped design a saddle so she could fit comfortably and have a chance to ride horses something she’s always wanted to do. I think it’s unfair how this world pushes aside or judges those of us who aren’t what society deems perfect. So I try to help those who want to prove they aren’t any different then you or i

•I’m currently working as a model to earn a larger income while also taking online courses. I have a lot of fun modeling it’s fun yet very demanding at the same time. Though my real dream job is to continue to produce and provide products that help the daily lives of physically or mentally impaired. I want to show them that they can achieve their dreams as well and shouldn’t let anyone or anything stand in their way.

•I guess I would say I’m bisexual and Demiromantic. I usually don’t feel attracted to anyone until I’ve gotten to know them. That doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate someone’s looks. However for me to want any type of sexual relationship I’d much rather know their mind and heart first

•I am honestly not completely sure if I’m being honest. I think it’s just due to me taking a while to want someone romantically and sexually. I’ve never just slept with someone for the helluva it so I guess that’s turned some relationships of mine off.

•I’m looking for a soulmate who will love me for me. I know I’m my biggest critic and I can be headstrong so I’d love to have someone to help me recognize when I’ve gone to far. Oh one thing though they’d have to be open minded about people with disabilities if they can’t treat someone with the respect they deserve then I don’t want them.

•My dream date would have to be us sitting down and just talking. It could be in a cozy restaurant, a secluded picnic area, or even just at one of our homes. I’d much rather learn about one another then do something to try and impress one another. Oh my for the celebrity it would probably be either Megan Fox who’s absolutely gorgeous or Hugh Jackman. Yes I know Hugh is much older then me, but that man is just so fun to watch in movies

•The most important people in my life right now would be my family. My parents who have always supported and nurtured me. Then my little sister who is the biggest champion I know. She’s been through so much but always has a smile on her face. I also would have to include my best friend Mia who has been with me through some of my hardest times

•Oh I absolutely love being outdoors and taking photographs of everything. So I hope the others won’t mind if I snap a few pictures of them!

f.c Yael Shelbia
code by valen t.

Last edited:
Interaction: Interviewer
Mood: Prepared

Hello and welcome to The Soulmate Sabotage. Let's get things started by telling us your name, age, and where you are from.
"Morning. It’s a pleasure to be here.” He nodded, eyes moving to each of the crew members in his sight. "My name is Andreas Aguas and I'm twenty-three. I'm a proud Londoner, who's currently studying in Pennsylvania."

Good to know! This may sound a bit self-absorbed, but what can you tell us about your appearance?
His brows lowered a little in confusion. “Why’d you ask that? There’s a camera right there.” There wasn't a trace of humour in his voice.

eee.jpg"Er, okay then. Well, I obviously look after myself." He smiled a little. "I keep clean-shaven and my skin is clear. As you can see, I'm mixed, so my skin's light brown and my hair's dark and curly. It reaches my— hold on. How much detail do you want?"

After being told to 'talk about your body type’ by the interviewer, he continued:
"Mm. So, I'm not exactly tall, but I do run a lot which keeps me lean and trim. I'm 5'10, not hench, but not weak either."

“My clothing preferences? Jeans with belts and trainers. Shirts and Jumpers, of course.”
He touched the collar on his shirt, whose top button was undone. “It’s winter now so I’m not gonna be baring all.”

“Anyways, I just wear what I like. I’d wear most colours unless they’re too loud.”
He then paused to think. "I don’t usually wear brands unless the logo’s small, like this.” He pointed to the small print on his thick sweater. "Some people call my style 'soft', which irks me. Why's it 'soft' or "camp" if I don't wanna wear black baggy sh—" He paused. "stuff all the time?"

In response to the final prompt, he shook his head, saying:
"No piercings or tattoos here."

And let's get into the juicy stuff! What would you say are your strengths?
"Mm... I'd say I'm great at keeping things logical. I don't get caught up in all that emotional faff, so you can trust me to keep things sound, honest, and objective. I'm also disciplined; you won't just see me lying around procrastinating.” His nose wrinkled slightly, at the thought. “People wonder why I’m not idle but I guess it's just the way I am. When I say I'm gonna do something, I do it. And I usually do it well."

And of course, everyone has a dark side. Tell us about yours and please be honest. Only millions are judging you.
"I… get told I'm head-strong. That I hate compromise. Which is true." A few nerves were evident in his next chuckle. "Unless someone has me smitten. I'm also known to make some harsh remarks, which I need to reign in. Not everyone’s cool with the blunt truth, you see. And I often go beyond bluntness. My family's also quite judgemental about some things, which I guess rubbed off on me." He didn't look too pleased with that last sentence.

On a lighter note, what are your hobbies and interests?
"Like I said, I'm an athlete. Cross-country. I run 80 miles a week and cross-train with swimming. Though, I also like to travel Philadelphia with my mates, preferably in the evening or night while rollerblading. There's something... moving about travelling under the glow of the city lights. Though, night clubs just don't do it for me. I don't drink so I'm never fully 'with the party'. I hate dancing even more. I like reading, though, but I don't have enough time to just read for two hours, so I only do it before bed."

And before we get to the good stuff, what are you doing for work now and what do you want to be doing?
“I'm a part-time model but also a Business Management student at a decent uni college." He corrected himself. "The Wharton School, in fact. I'm on my third year, as a transfer student. Hopefully, I’ll find a work placement at a decent company once I'm done, and work there long-term."

You mentioned that you were from London. What was it like there for you? Why did you move to the US?
"I'm biased 'cause everyone I know is from there, but London's way different from Philly. We’ve had a few culture shocks since moving. Take you guys’ approachability: Americans are much more social day-to-day than us Brits. Didn't think I'd be making small talk on the way to college, for instance. Londoners keep to themselves, and for good reason too.”

“Oh, I hadn’t mentioned that there's a 'we'. I moved here with a few mates for a new experience. Not all of us were at college, to begin with. But it was our first time ever getting on a plane. We felt like royalty. But… my friends are low-key regretting it since you lot give a fraction of the paid holidays we get in England."
There was a somewhat amused expression on his face as he said the last sentence.
agony.jpg
Alright, now for the reason you are here. What is your sexuality and romantic orientation?
His gaze faltered for a second. "I'm as straight as can be.” except he ain't

Why have your past relationships not worked out?
"Mm... I had to ask others about that." His eyes drifted off for a second as he thought.

"Apparently, I keep attracting girls who just like the idea of me, instead of what I actually am. I don't know why." He was silent for a moment. “At times, I can be irritable and impatient. It's why I've come here. I need to change that."

And what was your previous relationship like? What made it end?
"I already said that." His gaze hardened on the interviewer. Soon after, his features softened. He pulled in a breath. "We were together for nearly two years. She called me emotionally detached. Said I should've checked up on her more." He fell silent. "Honestly, she's right: I pushed away my feelings for her and treated her like some side project." His eyes drifted and lowered, before refocusing. "That was a year ago, now. Been single ever since. I've been in way less relationships than you think." An abrasive edge had appeared in his voice with that last sentence.

And what can't you stand in a partner? What turns you off?
He inhaled, trying to push down his tension. "I know I said I need to be more receptive to others, but I still can't stand overly soppy people. Or the kind that can't think for themselves, never having their own opinions. I can't look after two people, here."

He sighed in response to the interviewer's next query. "No, my ex wasn't like that. She was fine. That was different. That was... my fault. Now drop it."

"As I was saying, I need someone with a passion. It can be anything – I don't mind – but there's something special about a woman with a dream. A drive. If I like her, I could listen to a woman talking about her hobbies forever."

Okay... finally, what are you looking for with your soulmate?
"Looks-wise, I'd usually go for tall and fit girls. But that's something else I need to change. What I really want is someone that balances my stubbornness. Someone to crack a joke when I get too serious. Ideally, someone who's just as motivated as me as well, and doesn't always agree with everything I say. Who's genuine, likes kids, and has a good head. Those things come in any package." He smiled again.

What's your dream date and what celebrity would it be with?
He shook his head slowly. "Nah. Not celebrities. There's a reason why I'm not arsed to..." He paused as he realised what he'd said. Perhaps he was getting too relaxed. He quickly shifted the topic:

"As for dream dates, I love to try something different. Restaurants are overrated. Everyone's just trying to act cute. I'm saying I want to see their mad or harsh side early on, because they'd probably see mine."

"I've always wanted to check out some town I've never been to with someone I like. Or just some hidden spot. I don't care what kind of place it is, as long as it's not in the middle of nowhere."

B941FD36-2122-4BBC-B24A-4F9BCF7AFFFF.jpeg
Alright. Who are the most important people in your life right now?
"It's got to be my family. Especially my little cousins, like Ioanna. Think bright, beaming smiles and sparkling blue eyes. She'd keep throwing flowers and sh— stuff into my room, which I'd normally hate, except it's Ioanna." He directed a broader smile at the camera. "But my older ones Emiliano and Esteban are hilarious, on a level. They're jarring as hell, though." His smile broke into a laugh, which was shared by some of the crew. A moment later, his expression fell, and he lowered his chin slightly. "Now I'm in America, I can only FaceTime or Houseparty them. I'll be back soon." He nodded once more.

Is there anything else you think we should know?
"Nope. That's it."

help my insecurities are ambushing me i hope i did it okay fuuu

Last edited:
Ryu Junsoe

• f2566f821323bf5cbcc9625a28aead9d.jpg

Awkwardly nodded while bowing his head.
    "Hello. My name is Ryu Junseo. But I'm known as Jun so you can call me that instead of Junseo. I'll turn 21 in a couple of months from now. I grew up in South Korean, but moved to LA when I was twelve due to some personal reasons."

"So you're from Korean, huh? What' makes you move to LA if you don't mind me asking?'
    "No. Not at all. I've been asked this question a lot." He chuckled a bit, then continued. "My parents passed away when I was young. I moved to LA so that I could live with my relatives there. But my parents weren't close with the relatives I had in American. It felt a bit awkward to me. So as soon as I have the money, I moved to live on my own."

"I'm sorry to hear that... Anyway, this may sound a bit self-absorbed, but what can you tell us about your appearance?"
    "M-My appearance? I'm not quite sure. Well, I think the biggest point I have is my oriental looks.... I-It's weird talking about my appearance like this. But if it's a must, alright then. I'll start from my build. The last time I checked, my height was around 5'4''. And as you can see, I'm quite small and slender. I also have a very pale white skin, barely have any spots or overly visible pores on my face. With this, my manager said that clothes that's one size bigger than me with dark colors would suit me better. So my wardrobe are filled with that style of clothing. My eyesight is not very good. So whenever I wanted to work on my song or write a new piece, I would often put on my glasses.

"Though my parents are Korean, I have some relatives from American. So my natural hair color is dark brown, not black like most Asian. It's short and straight. Apart from making sure it's not messy, I rarely styled it. I also have a dark brown eyes. When it's dark, it would look like my eyes were black in color. It's a bit hard to notice it if you didn't look close enough. My fans said that I look like a high-schooler and an overly pretty face for a boy. I don't know if that's good or not. But I might as well mentioned it."

Last edited:
i don't give a damn about the way you touch me when we're alone
  • basics

Ah, my name? Well, you probably know me as Nero Amarone. That's the name my manager picked, anyways. If you need this for legal reasons, though, my real surname is Jung. Boring, isn't it? I'm just about 23, and I'm from LA.
    visage

This is the big one, isn't it? Well, I'm used to talking about myself, in my profession. Right, I'm 5'8'' and I have a somewhat muscular build--my manager is all into this health stuff, makes me exercise and eat my vegetables and all that shit. I swear, it's like she's my mom sometimes. I've been told I have the perfect face before, though I'm pretty sure that's an exaggeration-*laughter*-but I'm always praised on my perfect skin when I do shoots. I have a taste for the finer things in life, so I'm usually in designer clothing, with looser outfits and shirts that I can keep buttoned down a bit--I hate feeling trapped in a piece of clothing.
code by valen t.

Brandish Rose

Mood: Cheerful

"Oh yeah! For sure! Hi! My name is Randi, well actually it is Brandish, Brandish Rose, but everyone calls me Randi! I am 21 years old; I actually just turned 21 last week so you can probably imagine the fun I am having with that haha! And what was the last question again? Oh yeah! I live in Miami, Florida, so I am a total beach babe and know how to have fun in the sun!"

"My appearance? Oh sure! Ummmm...I'd like to think that I look fit, I mean I sorta need to for my job. I don't think the crowd would like staring at me if I wasn't nice to look at but hey I could be wrong. I try to keep to a healthy diet and I work out a lot so that keeps me slim and in shape, besides my job requires that I am athletic. I am 5'3". I have naturally platinum blonde hair which is long and wavy so I can put it in fun braids and stuff which is pretty cool! I think one of the best things about me is my eye color, it is like jade but with super dark almost black coloring just before the whites of my eyes! See? Isn't it pretty?"

"What kinds of strengths are you looking for? Like personality strengths or...the fun kind? I'll just assume you mean both! I am hella athletic and have incredible stamina, or so I'm told. I also have great balance and flexibility which sorta is a must in my line of work. I have great hand-eye coordination which is a huge help with fire dancing as well as other dancing and performing that I do almost daily. I have been told that I am funny and overall a very loving a loyal person which I view as strengths. Funnily enough, I have also been told that I am absolutely shameless which I guess some people think is a bad thing but I take it as something to be proud of. If something needs to be said, I'll say it, if I am interested in someone, I'll make sure they know. I like to have fun and am pretty hard to offend because I've probably heard all the creative insults already."

"Getting to the juicy stuff now, huh? Well okay then! As I just said I am pretty shameless which means that sometimes people get hurt by the things I say. Often that is not my intention but I also have no filter and tend to say whatever is on my mind. If you are a cutie, I'll tell you. If you are a bitch, I'll tell you. If you need to be shut down then trust me I'll have no issue being to one to do it. I can also be a bit chaotic and act before thinking which leads to a ton of fun situations but only if you are down for that kind of excitement in your life. And when I hook up with people a lot of times they try to make something personal about it but that isn't really my style, something that will hopefully change as I try to find my soul mate."

"Well, I really enjoy dancing, especially fire dancing because the flames in rhythm with the body are just so beautiful. I also love to surf and have even been known to take my board out in hurricanes to catch some massive waves off the coast of Miami. I guess like anyone who lives in such a lively city I enjoy partying and drinking as well as going to clubs and meeting new people. Basically, any activity that involves running around or movement at all tends to be something I enjoy. I love to play volleyball, sunbathe, and sail on nice days when I am off. I also really enjoy practicing special effects makeup as well as beauty makeup or simply sitting down to watch horror movies!"

"Honestly I love what I do for work right now and cannot picture doing anything else which some people might find odd. I am a professional dancer and fire dancer at one of the hottest clubs in Miami. I make good money doing it and get to have a ton of fun on stage and behind the scenes with the other girls. My regular customers tend to be super sweet and are always buying me food or drinks which is nice. I never really feel unsafe because the bouncers know what they are doing and take care of us. Also, my boss is like a total angel and is always there to have our backs if something does happen. It is kinda the perfect gig for me because I get to be active and have fun while also getting to hang out with friends and new people every night that I work."

"I am bisexual for sure! I mean it isn't even something I ever really questioned. I am one hundred percent able to find both men and women attractive and have for sure hooked up with both before. I think each gender brings something to the table and both are extremely desirable. It is a bit harder to determine my romantic orientation since I could be either biromantic or gray-romantic."

"I guess the best way I can explain this is by straight-up admitting that I am the reason my past relationships haven't worked out. I get bored too easily with the people I have been with. The chase is fun and all but soon after it becomes an official relationship the flame fizzles out and it just feels dead to me. Not that I haven't tried but in the end, I usually end up breaking it off because there is just no spark anymore. This is probably why I just tend to stick to noncommital hookups with no strings attached. Hopefully, this will end up changing that though."

"I just want someone who can keep that spark alive. As I said earlier all the others I have been with haven't been able to keep it interesting which makes the relationship boring. I need someone who can be fun and spontaneous or at least can keep up with my level of impulsiveness. They don't need to be just like me, in fact, it would be weird if they were, but I just want someone who makes me feel like every day with them is some new exciting adventure, even if that adventure is just trying a new recipe or something like that. I want to be loved and I want that love to mean something, to not feel like the love in the past that died too quickly, I want this love to last. Sounds pretty cheesy, I know."

"My dream date would probably involve a day of having fun running around the city trying new things, food, activities, just having fun. If we end up hitting the beach to surf or swim that would be amazing but not required because I would just want to spend the date having fun and being spontaneous. In the evening I would like to be able to just go hang out on the sand, play with sparklers, dance to music, maybe even take some shots and build a sandcastle. I know it must sound like a pretty chaotic date but in all honesty, I feel like it would just be fun to come up with things as the day goes along. Ya know? And as far as which celebrity I would want it to be with I would have to say either Jensen Ackles because he is a total hunk, or Hugh Jackson because mmmmmm daddy, or Vanessa Hudgens because she is such a cutie!"

"I think the most important person to me right now is my dad. He has been having a pretty rough time since my mom died three years ago, he hasn't really been the same since. I try to meet up with him at least once a week if not more since he lives in the city. We surf together and he is the one who taught me how to sail so we still take the boat out from time to time. He is one of the strongest men I know and I love him with all my heart. Other than him I think my two best friends Anna and China would also apply to this question. We have each other's backs both on stage and outside of work. They are absolute babes and I have no doubt that there would ever come a time that we wouldn't be there for one another. They are honestly the best and I would fight a bear for them, I would for sure lose against the bear but I would give it all I've got in the meantime haha! OH! And my sweet boy Pinto! He is my pet snake and the true love of my life! He gives the best little kisses and could never hurt a fly!"

"Ummmm...nope! I think that's it for me! Thank you so much for the interview!"

code by Stardust Galaxy

Ivy Belladonna

Mood: Hopeful

"Hi. Thanks for having me. My name is Ivy Belladonna, no real nicknames or anything, just Ivy. I am 25 years old as of September 23rd and I live right outside of Philidelphia, Pennsylvania. Close enough to get into the city easily enough but far enough away to be able to get some peace and quiet."

"I mean there is no harm in it so sure, I don't see why not. I'm about 5'7" in height and I think I would be considered athletic, I definitely have muscles but I am also pretty slim. I have been told that I have nice curves though which I think was meant to be flattering but comes off as a little creepy when its a total stranger saying it. I have long dark brown hair that is often mistaken for black and has a natural wave to it, it is easy enough to straighten though. My eyes are bright blue, my mom always said the looked like someone stole a piece of the sky and put it in my eyes."

"I think that I am definitely a problem solver and can usually help find peace when issues arise in groups which is pretty surprising since I tend to avoid groups in the first place, or at least most of the time. I am also pretty handy, like if something is broken I can fix it most of the time. I am really good with cars and bikes as well as other machines, they just make sense to me. I am also a good listener, if someone is having a rough time or needs to vent I don't mind hearing them out. If they want it I will give them the best advice I can but I won't force them to listen to me because in the end what they do is up to them. I also am very patient, I don't see the need to rush others or wish time away. We only have so much time in this life so I would rather enjoy it than wish it away and miss the moments that make it special. Oh god, I sound like a Hallmark script!"

"This will probably sound pretty weird since, as you said, millions are judging me, but I am actually not a huge people person. I prefer animals or machines to dealing with other people. I guess I am introverted but it also just comes from the fact that people are so much more complicated than animals or machines. An animal will tell you what they want and not try to trick you or have ulterior motives, and machines are simple to fix when something is wrong. Humans aren't nearly that easy and can just be so difficult to handle sometimes. I am also pretty stubborn and don't react too kindly to people underestimating me or telling me I can't do something because I am a woman. A lot of people doubted me when I first opened my business which only drove me and made me more determined."

"I really enjoy reading and I tend to start and end my day with a book in my hand. The feeling of the pages and the smell of a new book or even an old one is one of the best things in the world. I also spend my free time fixing up old cars and bikes, making them like new or how they would have been in their prime. People all over the world actually send me their old vehicles to fix up in my shop, I can also fix newer models, but the love that I pour into the older ones is what makes it a hobby. I also work with the local shelter on the weekends and help organize events to promote adoption, I will take the animals out to play and help them become socialized. I actually started working with the shelter when I went there to adopt my two handsome boys, Zeke and Deke, they are rottweiler brothers and absolute babies."

"I run my own garage where I fix up cars. It could be anything from repairing a flat tire for a local to working on restoring a 1967 Norton Commando for some guy in Arizona. I am my own boss which is nice and from what I know I think my employees like working for me. I try to be fair with them and treat them like family. In the future I hope to be able to expand the garage so we can take on more restoration projects."

"I believe I would classify as bisexual and biromantic. I find males and females to be desirable and have been in romantic relations with both."

"As I said before I am not the best people person. I can only assume that that might have played into the ultimate failure of some of my past relationships. But personally, I also feel like they were not the perfect match for me. Yes there was attraction, but not really love, and that can make a world of difference when it comes to how long a relationship will last."

"I am looking for love, not lust, not a whirlwind romance, not attraction, love. I want someone I feel I can share my life with. Someone who would know me better than I know myself and who I would feel okay with knowing me that deeply. Of course they would also need to be okay with my dogs and the fact that I know how to and plan to continue supporting myself. In the end I would want my soulmate to be someone I can stand beside and who will stand beside me as partners and friends as well as lovers. I would be there to support them and I would want the same sort of commitment from them."

"It might sound odd but my dream date would be to just have a day in and cuddle. To be able to get to talk and really get to know each other but not in an intrusive way but more as friends. We could even sit in silence and read. Words aren't everything and sometimes people can just find comfort in the presence of one another. We could have a fire, spend part of the date in the kitchen cooking a meal together, maybe even go on a hike if the weather is nice enough for it. I would want it to be something comfortable but still fun. I think the celebrity I would want to spend such a day with would either be Jason Momoa or Gal Gadot because they are both just so beautiful and from what I have seen they have amazing personalities."

"Well I lost both of my parents several years back so I sorta became the head of house when they died. My little sister, Hazel, is the only real family I have left and I would do anything for her. She is currently away at college but I come up and visit her every few weeks and she comes home on long weekends and holidays. Aside from her Zeke and Deke are my most important boys. They are almost always with me and are even the mascots for my business. The workers love them and they are just the silliest and most loving weirdos in the world."

"I think that is all for me. Thank you."

code by Stardust Galaxy

Last edited:

Nathaniel

Mood: Cheerful

"Thanks for having me; it's a real pleasure to be here! My name is Nathaniel Morrvo. A lot of folks call me Nate so you can feel free to do the same if you'd like. I'm 27 years old, wow, that is still hard to believe. I live just outside of Eureka, California; it's a nice place and everyone tends to look out for each other."

"Haha I've never been great at describing myself to anyone but I'll give it my best shot. I'm about 6'1" in height and I will admit that I have some muscle mass to me. It is hard to avoid when you are lifting 100+ pound dogs onto tables all day. I have a hard time describing my hair color, I guess light brown or dirty blonde might work? Yeah, let's go with light brown. My eyes are a pretty basic blue, it is one of the most common eye colors so nothing all too special. I try to keep my hair pretty short so it stays out of my way but I do tend to rock a bit of stubble since I honestly don't always have time to shave."

"I would like to think that my compassion is one of my strengths. I work with a lot of people and their animals every day and sometimes it isn't easy, especially when someone is having to say a final goodbye to their best friend; so I believe compassion is a must in my life and line of work. I am also dependable and will do my best to be there for those who need me. It really doesn't matter when or where, if someone needs to wake me up in the middle of the night I want them to feel like they can so I will show up. I hate to leave people hanging, I want to be there to help them, I want others to feel like they have someone in their corner. It isn't a martyr or hero complex, I swear, I just hate the idea of anyone feeling like they need to face the worst alone."

"A dark side eh? Well, I guess as you said, we all have one. I think my dark side comes out when I have stretched myself too thin. When I become overwhelmed I can become a bit agitated and will sometimes say things I don't mean. I try to apologize later and make it up to the person I hurt but I know that sometimes what I say can do more damage than I realize in the moment. I am not proud of it but I do tend to hit below the belt with my words, especially when I feel someone has hurt me. It isn't the man I want to be and there is no honor in it so I am the furthest from proud of my actions when I get like that."

"Yeah, I like the idea of moving on to a happier topic. My hobbies keep me pretty active when I'm not at work. I like to hike and rock climb, it just feels right to be out in nature. I always bring my special girl Rue along with me because she needs to stretch her legs. Rue is my dog by the way. She is a German Shepherd, Golden Retriever mix, and has so much energy that she forces me to be as active as I am. We go paddleboarding, biking, horseback riding, camping, basically all things nature-related. I also brew my own beers which is fun and something I started doing back in college. Cooking is also a favorite pastime and something I picked up from my grandpa."

"I am currently running my own veterinarian practice in my small town. I work at the office but also make house calls and specialize in pets as well as larger animals like you would find on farms. It took me a few years to get established after vet school but the community is very supportive and I have become someone they feel they can rely on which makes it a very rewarding line of work."

"I might not seem like it but I am actually bisexual and biromantic. A lot of people tend to be surprised when they find out that I swing both ways, I'm not sure why though. I guess it's because I don't look like I would be into guys as much as I am into girls but whatever reason it is it doesn't change the fact that I can enjoy the companionship of both."

"I just don't feel like I have found the one which is I guess why I am trying out for this show. Yes, I have dated very nice people, but no one who I feel like I could spend the rest of my life with. I just hope I know them when I see them."

"Not to sound like a total mush but I am hoping to find someone who is my better half. Someone who would make me strive to be a better person and who I could help if and when they need it. I would want someone who I feel like I can grow with so that we can thrive together. I would hope that we would have some similarities but who knows, sometimes the best people for us are the ones we would least expect. And like anyone I would want to find love in my soulmate because as they say, life without love isn't much of a life at all."

"I think my dear date would actually be pretty simple and maybe a bit vanilla. I would want to start by going on a hike, preferably with pets involved if possible, and be able to explore nature together. The trail would lead to a beautiful landscape where a picnic would be set up with all of our favorite foods and drinks. We would be able to sit, talk, appreciate nature and each other's company. If we ended up staying out late maybe even lighting a bonfire and sleeping under the stars. I know that sounds super simple but there is sometimes beauty in simplicity. As far as the second half of that question I am certainly more than happy to have Margot Robbie or Henry Cavill join me."

"Of course my mom, dad, and little brother are all important to me. They still live in Virginia so they are all the way on the other side of the country. I don't get to see them in person often but I make sure to call each of them once a week to once every other week. In California, I have Rue who keeps me company as well as the friends I have made in town. My best friend is probably Jared, that crazy bastard runs one of the best restaurants and bars in the town with some of his old friends and man do they know how to cook and have a good time."

"I think that's really all there is for right now. I'd be happy to answer more questions in the future though. Thank you."

code by Stardust Galaxy

Last edited:
Hong Jae

• eab0ba0c2024233af9cf551fb2d73bbe.jpg

"Nice to meet you. My English name is Jay. Surname Hong. My parents came from China but I was born and grew up in LA."

"Could you tell me a bit more about yourself? For example, your background, a bit about you past?
    "Is that really necessary?" He frowned in displeasure but answered it anyway. "My family has several businesses back in China. I was sent to live abroad to learn about how to inherit the family's businesses. Though I don't see what this has anything to do with the show." Narrowed his eyes towards the interviewers.

"Oh, g-good to know.. A-anyway this may sound a bit self-absorbed, but what can you tell us about your appearance?"
    Lifted one eyebrow, then smiled very slightly. "You can see for yourself, can't you? I'm 6 feet 2 inches tall. Black hair, black eyes, white skin, what else do you want to know? Clothing style? Simple three-pieces dark colored suit with white shirt and a tie. For more casual occasions, simple clothing like a shirt, trouser, jean, and long coat. I was once a model, so I have a good build."

Last edited:
"hahaha"
  • basics
    "Hey hey! My name is Ricardo Hall, but... please call me Ricky. I... believe it or not, I'm twenty-four years old... I know, I look young... but I promise I'm twenty-four," he said, letting out a soft laugh. "I was born and raised in Washington (state)... yeah, boring, I know... my mom's from Thailand though. That's cooler. I, uhh... I'm getting off-topic. Should we move on?"
    visage
    "Sure. Now, this may sound a bit self-absorbed, but what can you tell us about your appearance?"
    "My appearance... well, for starters, I'm about 5'6? 5'7? Somewhere in between. Yeah. Point is, I'm short. I have dark eyes and dark hair. Fluffy hair," he laughed, running his fingers through his hair. "Body mods! Right. I don't have any. But I've been thinking about getting a tattoo. That would be really cool. And, uh... scars. I do have a few. I don't talk about them though."

"And why not?"

"Oh! Did I make it sound like something happened? It's not interesting, like, at all... just a couple of assholes back in high school," he shrugged. "Something happened one day, and I got badly injured... but now there's nothing but a couple of faded scars here and there. I don't want anyone to worry about me, sooo... can we, like, cut that out?"

code by valen t.

MOOD

this scrolls too btw just in case the text overflows

Liam Oliver Steele ✦​

•Hello my current place of residence is in New York City. I’m not sure if I should say exactly where so I’ll leave it at that. You all can call me Liam, however my title is Dr. Steele. Oh I almost forgot to mention my age. I’m currently twenty eight years old.

•I’ve told I have either a resting bitch face or a warm look about me. I suppose it depends on what’s going on at the time. I probably do look rather grumpy when I’m deep in thought about how best to help a patient. A description of my looks well I have natural black hair so it is dark but not pitch black like hair that’s dyed black. Oh I also have partial heterochromia this being my left eye has a spot of brown just above my pupil while the rest and right are a light sky blue. When it comes to how I dress I’m almost always in a suit for work though when at home regular jeans and a loose sweatshirt are what I’m seen in. If anyone gets to see me shirtless you’ll see I’m well defined from working out everyday.

•I would have to say my understanding and compassion would be my best strengths. If I wasn’t that way I don’t think I’d make a very good therapist. I’m there to help people so I would hope those are my greatest strengths. I can also be charming if that counts.

•I don’t talk about my childhood ever. I know you’d think as a therapist I’d be open. However that topic is off limits for now and I know it’s not healthy. One day I’ll open up to my true soulmate, but until then I don’t wanna talk about it. So that being said some nights I have severe nightmares and certain things cause bad memories.

•Oh reading is something a really enjoy doing. On my days off I’m usually reading or working out. I’ve also played a game or two though I prefer watching others play on twitch or YouTube.

•I’m a therapist with a medical degree. However my main focus is therapy and no not physical therapy. I enjoy helping others who have lost their way or just need someone they can talk with. I went to school for years for this path so this is what I want to be doing for the rest of my life.

•I am heterosexual though I’ve never tried something with a man. So I suppose if something were to happen I could possibly feel attracted to another man. I’m not sure exactly what I would qualify myself as unfortunately.

•I’m usually busy with work and when I’m not working I suppose I bring my work home with me. I sometimes can’t shake the habit of assessing people or trying to help them with problems. That honestly has been a bit of a turnoff for my partners since being open and honest doesn’t always come easy to everyone.

•I’m looking for someone who can handle my work ethic. Someone who will be understanding when I blur the line between home and work life. I also have some of my own trauma in my life so I want a partner who won’t force me to talk about it.

•My dream date would be a nice dinner and a movie. It’s always nice to have a decent conversation then have a bit of fun with a movie of any kind. I want to know my partner but I also want to have some fun while getting to know them. Now for the celebrity I’m honestly not sure who I’d want it to be with.

•I don’t really have any important people in my life right now. I was adopt as a child and well I’m not going to go into details about it or them. So if I’m being honest the only important person in my life is Lux my dog. He helps me with my patients and also works as my own therapy dog.

•I really enjoy bonfires so hopefully there will be some of that happening!
code by valen t.

Vladlena Volkova
Interaction: answer
Mood: answer

this scrolls just in case the text overflows

code by valen t.

Last edited:

Kennedy

Mood: Excited

"Hey there! Oh my god this is so crazy! Wow! Sorry, just give me a second to calm down. You'd think I'd be used to this by now but I'm not haha! Okay, so, my name is Kennedy Scotts but my friends all call me Kenna or Kennari. Sorry I know that last one is weird sounding but it's my screen name when I stream, I came up with it when I was in like...late middle school and it stuck and now there is no way I can change it haha! Oh, sorry, didn't mean to get distracted! I am 26 years old and I live in LA which is always exciting! I was born in Arizona though and my family is still back there."

"Oh I don't mind! My looks are kinda what make my career, or part of it, so I am pretty used to thinking about how I look. I am blonde, but sometimes I dye my hair for a costume or something like that. I tend to stay pretty tan because unlike what most people think I don't spend my entire life behind a computer screen. I think one of the things that make me stand out in a crowd is probably...well...my cleavage. Yes, they are huge, and no, they aren't fake. I am 5'7" and I try to keep active so that I look good in my costumes because I really want to do my best to look killer after all the hard work I pour into each outfit."

"Hmmmm, I guess I am the kind of person who is always trying to see how I can improve things for other people? I try to make it my goal that I bring positive energy and acceptance wherever I go. When I stream or go to a convention I want people to feel like I'm their friend and I care about them even if we have only just met. I think that it is super rewarding to see others light up because they feel loved or accepted or even just understood. When my agent tries to rush me when I am talking with fans I make sure he knows that my fans are my top priority and I do everything I do for them. I try my best to make others feel appreciated and so when people send me gifts or fan art I show them off on stream and will give the donor a shout out, I know it is't much but I like for them to know that I do see them and appreciate all they do to help me be as successful as I have become. I have also been told that I am very protective. I am never the first person to start acting toxic in game or real life but when I see someone being rude for no reason to someone who did nothing to deserve it, well, I am not going to stand by and do nothing. I want to set an example for those who are younger and older that watch my streams that we can all be warriors for a ritious cause, sorry if I sound like a paladin, if we just remember that being a hero isn't about the glory but about protecting those who need it. Sorry if that sounds waaaaaay too dramatic."

"People judge me every day so I don't mind haha! I think one of the worst things about me is that I will literally drain myself to the point of being unable to function just to help others. I am such a people pleaser that I forget to take care of myself and my own needs because I am so focused on making sure others are okay. It isn't something I have ever learned to balance and it once got so bad that I didn't stream for like a month and my fans became so worried about me that they started flooding my friends streams asking them to check on me. It made me feel so bad that I worried them that much. I am also a bit of a weirdo and a lot of people think I am a whore for how I choose to cosplay which I guess is something some people think negatively about me for. Like I get a lot of hate for my outfits but I still wear them because they make me happy and there are just as many people who love them if not more, so in the long run I don't care because I am not hurting anyone and they make me happy. I think it is important to stick with what makes you happy and for me it is dressing up like a sexy video game character and going to conventions, who cares what the haters think."

"So as I might have mentioned a few...dozen times at this point, I am a streamer and a cosplayer! I spend several hours every day recording, streaming, gaming, chatting with fans, that sort of stuff. It is both a hobby and a job but I love it so much so it doesn't really feel like work. I love gaming and play several games competativly, I was even part of a few professional teams for some tournaments and world cups. I also make my own cosplays which takes a lot of time but, much like gaming, it is totally worth it. I spend hours researching characters, sewing or molding the different pieces of the outfits, painting them, styling wigs, doing makeup, all that fun stuff. The photoshoots are always a blast and I always make sure the photographer takes some funny photos along with the sexy or dramatic ones. When I am not doing all that geeky stuff I actually love to hike, go to the gym, swim, and go for runs. I think it is important to stay healthy and fit but it is also just a lot of fun to go out and get active after sitting in a workshop or behind a computer all day. I also love to go onto Twitch and watch people new to streaming and make sure to follow them or donate, if I like their content enough I'll even host their stream so they get more viewers."

"Currently I am a professional streamer and cosplayer. I make a lot of my money through partnerships and sponcering from other companies as well as good investments, donations, winnings from championships, all that jazz. I don't really have plans to do anything else since my life is already pretty much where I want it to be. I am more than able to pay for things that I need and want which is nice and I do try my best to pay it forward."

"I am 10000% certain I am bisexual and at this point I am also convinced I am biromantic. I have dated more guys than girls but that doesn't mean I favor one over the other."

"I am honestly not super sure. I think we just grow apart after a time, I know that most of them have been a mutual break up. I am still friends with a lot of my exes and we can still hangout and stuff so it wasn't anything nasty on either side. One of my exes did cheat on me so I don't talk to him anymore."

"I know I should probably be more certain about what I am looking for at this point but honestly I am still not sure. I mean yeah, of course I am looking for love and affection but that just seems like such an obvious and vanilla answer. I think I am looking for someone who first of all isn't interested in my for only my looks because I get tired of people only liking me because I have huge breasts, but also someone who I feel understands me emotionally and who I can do the same for. Someone who knows that what little of my life that I keep private, I keep private for a reason and won't push me to tell them or force it out of me but will be ready to talk when I am ready and would expect the same sort of courtesy from me. I would want someone who I can be comfortable with but not in a boring way, in a best friend but also lover kind of way where we could be just sitting around and be happy or we could be on some wild adventure and be happy. I feel like I am not explaining this well. Also someone who doesn't mind me dressing the way I do for cosplays."

"Ooooo my dream date would probably be a nice dinner with like really good food, probably ribs or burgers, followed up by a movie. I wouldn't really care what kind of movie so long as it is something that would make the other person happy. If we have time after the movie I would also want to go to an arcade and kinda vibe with out inner child and try to win the biggest stuffed animal we can get our hands on. Yeah, that sounds like a lot of fun."

"My fans know they are super important to me but if we are talking about people I know on a personal level then I of course have to say my mom, dad, and little brother. They weren't always super comfortable with my lifestyle and the career path I wanted to follow but once they saw how passionate I was about it and the potential I had to make my dreams a reality they had my back and became super supportive. My brother even joins me in games and when he comes to visit he will jump into the stream with me. He is a lot younger than me though so he is still in school and cannot visit too often. His name is Carter and he is an absolute dork but I love him!"

"Not really but thank you for asking! Have a great day!"

code by Stardust Galaxy

Last edited:
(Finally) Done with my two characters!

• Felix Rowe Davis
    • The interview:

Name's Felix Rowe Davis, I'm twenty eight and from California.

I'm 6'4 foot tall, got short brown hair, dark eyes, usually a dark scruff as well, and I'm not bragging, because you asked, but I'm quite built. Well deserved though, and not just for show, I got those muscles from being working, active and training, hard. I've got many, many tattoos, but none on my face or the top of my feet. Or, foot, seeing as I have a prosthetic leg, from the right knee and down. Not that I'm telling you how it happened, I'd like if not all my laundry got aired to the public in one sitting. But it wasn't pretty, that's for sure.

Ironically, strength. I'm physically strong and athletic, but I'm also mentally strong, after all the shi- Wait, am I allowed not to cuss? Well, after all the crap I've dealt with and been through, then. I'm not easily stressed or overwhelmed, although that also means I'm rather impulsive and stubborn. And of course, given my day jobs, I'm a great diver, protector and I can hold my liquor like no other.

Do I have to answer this? Yes? Okay, but you're not getting much. I lost my leg, and not in a nice manner and it was 120% my fault and people close to me got hurt, to say it mildly. But other than the insomnia, the nightmares and the deep, overhanging feeling of darkness on the darkest of days, it's given me one hell of a needed wake up call. There, happy? You want to know exactly what happened? Not a chance, move on, next question.

Diving, training, mostly stuff related to what I do for a day job. I do quite enjoy hiking trips though, and some good old fashion fishing - with spear or fishing pole. I probably should confess that I'm a sucker for a good movie too though.

I have various side jobs. I mostly work as a diving instructor, as well as a personal trainer, and I also take the occasional guard for hire job.

I am heteroromantic and a demisexual, I believe it's called? I'm attracted to the ladies, and I'm not one to marry someone I don't feel anything but lust for.

Who wants to be with someone who snaps and takes out their anger of life on them? My ex didn't, that was for sure, and who blames her? I certainly don't. I can be difficult to be around, and even harder to love or be close to. Before my ex, who was my first serious relationship, I had flings, but I wouldn't call them relationships per say. More of a 'young and wild' companions in bed and in town. I'm a changed man though, I don't have time to be messing around or throwing myself all over town. I've grown up, and it's taken a hell of an event to do so.

I should probably say patient first and foremost. As I mentioned, I can be difficult to get close to, I know that, I get all closed off and broody. I may not look much like it, but getting some affection and comfort wouldn't harm my day, and it's important to me to be able to have fun and be active together. I don't respond well to childishness, it annoys me more than I find it cute, but at the same time, if someone's too serious and cant have fun and be active with me, then we won't fit well together. Other than the childishness and too serious, I don't have much I could wish for other than an understanding loving soul. Man, now you've got me sounding all sappy, happy?

I'm not good with celebrities, I don't watch much tv. And a dream date would probably be a dive on deep waters with whales or sharks - how romantic, right? Of course with some wine and whiskey and stuff on the beach afterwards, with stars and all that shi- crap. Just sharing adventures together, some good times. As you can imagine, a good imagination isn't quite something you'd find in my tool box of skills.

Not many. I've recently gotten closer with my older sister, but it's going to take some time before I'll reconnect with them as before the accident. Other than that, Steve, the guy who was there to kick my ass out of my apartment and into his diving school, he's a real good guy, always going to be in debt to him.

Let me see... many tattoos, hard to get close to, allergic to childishness and too much seriousness, and a prosthetic leg with a matching temper on top. Sounds like I've covered all bases that explains why it's probably not the best I'm a part of this show. But here I am. Thanks, Steve. Not really, you fuc-

*Interview ends*

fc: alex minsky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back