• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Soulbound Pact - OOC

Okay, sorry all for the wait! All the things required to leave the country (and then all the rush to do things immediately arriving in another country) took much more time than I expected. Here's the in-character thread. I'll add brief descriptions of three prominent deathknights that have been helping assist each of you in training (along with tutelage from ghosts, mortals, and even the Deathlord herself) to the Scroll of Lore thread. Two of the Abyssals are mentioned in the thread, and the third is currently elsewhere.
Also, there's an ancient ghost that's a combination of butler, chief of staff, and steward that your characters have had significant interactions with (as he's also the one responsible for making sure the Chosen have all that they need, while they are within the Chapterhouse). I tend to give my players a lot of latitude for making up background/minor characters, so feel free to do that. If you want to make anything more significant, just ask (so that I can check to make sure they don't contradict something important that you don't know about yet).

Posted again. I left space for our stragglers to join in, as well. This is a point in which the players and characters can ask any clarifying questions that you have... No running off, though, because there's one more thing to happen before you leave the throne room. If no one has any questions after a while, I'll just post the next bit (I'm sort of waiting on it, because it includes a mention of each Abyssal and I want everyone actually in-thread for that to happen).
@diplomat Black Prophet Legacy Black Prophet Legacy @Erasmus Esbilon Esbilon Blackadder Blackadder Vivisector Vivisector

OK, have my 1st RP post up. I am trying something kind of strange in using "it" as a pronoun for Cingetissa. This is something of a thought experiment for me in that it forces me to remove the word "it" from descriptions of things, and I feel it creates a more infantile and generic view on gender. Also I want to create an extra sense of weirdness.

If this at all destroys Exalted for anyone, or dumps on the tradition of "she" in White Wolf publications, or just makes post difficult to read, then I will discontinue in future post.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back