• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum The Soul of a Fighter (op characters welcomed)

[QUOTE="x B3457 R3L3453x]I meant OP stupid auto correct!

[/QUOTE]
You can be OP but you can't one hit KO anything you know? Be aware that everyone else is OP as well so if you put up a character that can do anything we can counter it lol

[QUOTE="x B3457 R3L3453x]In other words it's just......dodging and blocking the whole time?

[/QUOTE]
We have sustained injuries. My character has broken his arm and been stabbed

[QUOTE="x B3457 R3L3453x]In other words it's just......dodging and blocking the whole time?

[/QUOTE]
Noo I don't think it's that, it's more or less most of the character's are generally on the same level when it comes to OP so you have to use your brain a little more in fights :3

[QUOTE="x B3457 R3L3453x]Hhhhooooooow do I leave this group?

[/QUOTE]
Well, actually there is no actual button option to leave since this isn't a group it is a thread so if you don't feel this Rp is for you the only way of leaving is to not sign up or 'pull-out' of an RP (If you already did sign up with a character) so the GM knows you don't plan on replying to the thread anymore..

[QUOTE="x B3457 R3L3453x]Seriously though....I don't know how to leave any of the threads I've joined

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I just explained xD Also, you can also 'unwatch' threads which will make the thread stop giving you notifications.

[QUOTE="x B3457 R3L3453x]I just don't know what to do with a character.

[/QUOTE]
What do you mean by that? Like you don't know what powers to give him?

Sinister Clown] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35604-itachi-uchiha/ said:
@Itachi Uchiha[/URL]
Hey, was just wondering if you planned on replying any time soon??
I would, but I've been involved in other RPs. I'll see if I can get the time to whip up something or the other.

@Destructus Kloud

Also when you do make a character & it's accepted did you want to fight Tremki Kaguya? I found your character pretty interesting from your post despite having no CS :3

@Sinister Clown

Oh, and sure, I wouldn't mind fighting them, as soon as I'm accepted. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Destructus Kloud] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20597-sinister-clown/ said:
@Sinister Clown[/URL]
Oh, and sure, I wouldn't mind fighting them, as soon as I'm accepted. :3
Well actually Sinister Clown is fighting Itachi Uchiha's Luffy character right now so I was going to match Tremki up with him.

Yeah, that's what I assumed you meant? Unless there's still something I've missed, there's still probably a lot of etiquette I don't know, it seems. :P

Destructus Kloud] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20597-sinister-clown/ said:
@Sinister Clown[/URL]
I think I got accepted. I'm just gonna have my guy turn up now. :)
Yup, he did I just woke up so give me a while but I'll be posting soon :3 Time to see just how 'untouchable' this little boy is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back