• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum The Soul of a Fighter (op characters welcomed)

@Dairekor Unwalath Sorry yeah they are or can be if someone surrenders that's a loss. But don't worry the Valley of Fighters has the best medics in the multiverse they can heal death like it's a papercut.

@Crenando Can I just say how happy I am that I accepted your character he oozes cheesy space movie and I love it. "Teamwork is as important as a balance breakfast" killed me.

Nenma Takashi]@Dairekor Unwalath Sorry yeah they are or can be if someone surrenders that's a loss. But don't worry the Valley of Fighters has the best medics in the multiverse they can heal death like it's a papercut. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14313-crenando/ said:
@Crenando[/URL] Can I just say how happy I am that I accepted your character he oozes cheesy space movie and I love it. "Teamwork is as important as a balance breakfast" killed me.
Thanks! I do try.

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]I'm the one who told you.

[/QUOTE]
Ok, clicked the wrong name I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this still open? If so id love to join although I'm having a character dilemma, you see I have a character I kind of want to use, buuuttttt even at his weakest hes nigh omni. He cant make erase anyones existence or anything but he can basically do just about any attack he can think of. He can even use toon force (although I rarely use toon force I may consider taking it out honestly because he doesn't need it) but yeah sooo yeah.

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Just get in there kid!

[/QUOTE]
Okay~~~

TIME TO COME IN WITH A BANG KAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (In other words, I'll be making my post soon)

@TheBlackSwordsman

I've only just started watching the anime for Berserk lately (Before getting into the anime, I just like watching the animations first) and I really like it so far even if it's a 90's anime Guts is the pinnacle of a complete fucking badass.

Itachi Uchiha] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20597-sinister-clown/ said:
@Sinister Clown[/URL] What exactly do those bullets do?
Depends on what you are reffering to, but basically they act like normal bullets that tear through skin. I tried making that sorta clear in the post but I figured someone might have gotten confused about what it does

Last edited by a moderator:
Sinister Clown] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34329-theblackswordsman/ said:
@TheBlackSwordsman[/URL]
I've only just started watching the anime for Berserk lately (Before getting into the anime, I just like watching the animations first) and I really like it so far even if it's a 90's anime Guts is the pinnacle of a complete fucking badass.
That he is my friend that he is

[QUOTE="x B3457 R3L3453x]Hmm what are our limits of open?

[/QUOTE]
What do you mean? Like is this RP open??? If so yeah I'm preeetty sure it's open

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]What do you mean? Like is this RP open??? If so yeah I'm preeetty sure it's open

[/QUOTE]
I meant OP stupid auto correct!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back