• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Soviet Panda Soviet Panda I seriously love Otrygg so much he's like the ultimate Dad Friend ^v^
(But where will Ellenora's field mice friends find leftovers if not in the kitchen???!!)

WAIT A MINUET THIS IS BACK HAHA! XD

-@Spazzycat101 I was thinking Nathaniel probably resents Juniper, since she's a changeling too but got welcomed by the family with open arms and all. Plus it's always fun to have a good antagonist character ;P
ooh he probably hates her more because she’s the human Changeling of her exchange, I like that idea. Prolly the only one she just can’t seem to make friends with ;;

fei fei Yes, it's very hard to read on night mode :( You can manually change the color of text by adding the color: (color); phrase to your textbox's coding.

Muehehe, now's my chance to have some fun >] -rubs hands together-
Watch Nathaniel give an outrageously demanding breakfast request ;P

there is a bunch but I’ve already got writers block.

ofofofofoof I was goanna wait for angel to post but never mind.
If this turns out to be a long one don't blame meeeee.

Bahaha everyone's picking on Nat xD
Perfect segue into him throwing a tantrum and running away to the dragon's enclosure~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back