• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Society - OOC

Would 2 more girls bring the ratios to equal? I'm not sure who's still active in this.

I miss counted. xD We need one more if you make a second one.

I would make a second one..but due to future plans of the rp..I can't. 

I could use twins? I do have a set of identical twin girl characters (I just haven't drawn them).

I was enjoying the RP so I'd be happy to increase my workload to see where it goes?

I could use twins? I do have a set of identical twin girl characters (I just haven't drawn them).

I was enjoying the RP so I'd be happy to increase my workload to see where it goes?

That..is really upon you. Do you think you could play 3 characters at once? (And be active with all 3)

Males!!

@Cosmo Will be leading the post for you all to head to Grand Hall. 

Feel free to post and interact, but you should not leave the tailors. 

Sorry Ive been on a hiatus 

I was at my grandpa's house New Years Eve and there isn't any service or wifi there 

@xEmoBunnehx  Not sure if I'm still allowed to make posts or not, but I'm available again. Sorry for poofing for a bit, I work retail and it gets crazy November thru new years.

@xEmoBunnehx  Not sure if I'm still allowed to make posts or not, but I'm available again. Sorry for poofing for a bit, I work retail and it gets crazy November thru new years.

You're fine to post. And I completely understand that. Retail is chaotic during the holidays x.x just know..I don't have a match for you.

I'm not good speaking english, so I might have some issues to write more than one paragraph and, of course, to use grammar correctly, so I can't join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back