• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Society - OOC

Might be interesting to do something with the idea though. I'll keep it on the backburner. I'll be sure to post if something comes of it. Thanks for taking an interest though! And of course I'm enjoying the RP!

Honestly got no clue if Simon looks like this but he looks swish as hell so far so I kinda like it.

Candy VS Simon 2.jpg

I've decided that I'm going to jump the train ride ahead, just to keep things moving.

Expect that  reply tonight or Thursday afternoon.

Go for it. The Matching Ceremony is the big thing after all! We want to get there.

Hey sorry I'm new at this, but I really liked the way this rp is set up. I already made filled out a character sheet, I apologize for not warning anyone, or the owner in advance. I'm hoping I am still eligible to join.

Last edited by a moderator:
@VMGrey I'm not the RP leader or anything, but I hope this RP still has potential and will continue.

Hey sorry I'm new at this, but I really liked the way this rp is set up. I already made filled out a character sheet, I apologize for not warning anyone, or the owner in advance. I'm hoping I am still eligible to join.

Loved your CS~ 

The only issue is, you wont find any history(includes music history) that isn't something he already learned in school. Unless he's finding 'bad books' like Rowan is? 

Other than that, you're welcome to post. Just read from my last post and that should tell you where to include yourself. If not then I'd be glad to help you~

Loved your CS~ 

The only issue is, you wont find any history(includes music history) that isn't something he already learned in school. Unless he's finding 'bad books' like Rowan is? 

Other than that, you're welcome to post. Just read from my last post and that should tell you where to include yourself. If not then I'd be glad to help you~

Thank you for clearing that up for me, I will be sure to post soon!

@DrBezendrine @CoolGuy

Since Ryan's original match has not posted in a while and never responded to my call, Simon and Ryan have been matched C:  So, talk among yourselves and figure out how Simon's tux can match Ryan's dress~

To Everyone Else: 

[SIZE= 20px]Due to the fact that we only have 2 matches, the Matching Ceremony will go a little differently than planned. Be prepared for a little event~[/SIZE]

I KNOW!!! It's really annoying..because now Jayden is the only female in a world of men. XDDD

I could bring in a female character if you'd like, if the other female character doesn't come back. I've got someone in mind who would be interesting in the world, and it'd be a shame if the roleplay was to die because of this.

I could bring in a female character if you'd like, if the other female character doesn't come back. I've got someone in mind who would be interesting in the world, and it'd be a shame if the roleplay was to die because of this.

That would help. But it doesn't completely solve the problem. We need a female for every male in the story. I need more active members that want to be females. If I don't get them..then the rp is bound to fail. Both genders are of equal demand in this rp.

That would help. But it doesn't completely solve the problem. We need a female for every male in the story. I need more active members that want to be females. If I don't get them..then the rp is bound to fail. Both genders are of equal demand in this rp.

Yeah. I know Rüdiger isn't matched with anyone, and it'd be dull to just match with myself. So I'd be happy to make a female character to bring the ratio down. However, if it is just going to fail anyway, you could make an interest check for more females for this RP or just create a different one and leave this one. It'd be a shame but... I guess it happens.

Yeah. I know Rüdiger isn't matched with anyone, and it'd be dull to just match with myself. So I'd be happy to make a female character to bring the ratio down. However, if it is just going to fail anyway, you could make an interest check for more females for this RP or just create a different one and leave this one. It'd be a shame but... I guess it happens.

I could make an interest check, which might bring more people, but it could also not do anything. Really the no female thing is a conundrum. As..they HAVE to stay active. Most people can't make that commitment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back