• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Smiles Family

TheAceInTheDeck

A̵̟̔̄͋̅̒̿̓́͆͘ĉ̸̨̧̛͖̮̭͙̭̱͐̉͛̈́́͛͂ė̶̼̐̈́̓͂̀̈́̃̾͊̌̒̐͘͠
Robert Smiles opens his eyes to the surrounding area. He is in a tunnel that has not been tread upon in many years. There is a long and narrow path ahead. He treads where no man has tread in 75 years. Robert must reach the altar. She is waiting for Robert. The path gradually gets wider and wider until it can fit the colosseum. Robert reaches the altar to find she is already there. Imagine all the evil in the world put together times five. She is more evil than that. Robert finds himself picking up a gun. "Listen to me, Robert. Your children. They are menances. So is the rest of your family. Kill them to rid the world of evil..." She says to Robert. Words start forming in Robert's mouth as his face becomes emotionless and passive. "Yes ma'am."
47bc6a621ad69cf4d880a96721e06e0581a01952_hq.jpg

So uh... hello. I might as well get to the rules before I start with the other stuff...

1. Must be 16+
2. 1 paragraph is required. I am fine with anything above, unless it is ridiculous.
3. All forms must be approved before you can begin plotting/roleplaying.
4.Please keep genders as even as possible
5. No god-modding
I can't think of any more

i will prob add some more later....

okay..

So uh.. these are the character openings..
Robert Smiles - Open
Robert's Wife - Open
Matthew Smiles - Open
Seth Smiles - TheAceInTheDeck TheAceInTheDeck
Claire Smiles - Open
Diamond Eyes - Open
Dan Stickman - TheAceInTheDeck TheAceInTheDeck
Henchperson 1 - Open
Henchperson 2 - Open
Deal Breaker (Choose name if you choose this person.) - iiLxrsAweminvs iiLxrsAweminvs

Just thought i would go into a bit more detail for each character:

Robert Smiles - Diamond Eye eventually possesses. He was a sweet and kind father until Diamond Eyes possessed him - Evil Team

Robert's Wife - Choose name. Same as Robert but she was a strict yet sweet mother - Evil Team

Matthew Smiles - Good Team

Seth Smiles- Good Team

Claire Smiles - Good Team - Just a side detail, Claire is a Clairvoyant.

Diamond Eyes - Leader of Evil Team - A She

Dan Stickman - Leader of Good Team

Henchperson - Evil Team

Henchperson - Evil Team

Deal Breaker - Good Team - Promises Evil Team to kill Matthew, Seth, and Claire for something/one he/she lost a long time ago. They go back on their promise and defend the children.

For anyone wanting to be on the evil team, please shoot me a message so we can share our ideas.

I'll put out character sheets as soon as we have the most basic people...

Last edited:
May I attend?
I have literally 10 days until my 17th birthday lol
I can do a paragraph, although there may be an occaisonal one line of filler within the paragraphs because I mean yeah
Also, is this based on anything, or did you create this yourself? Because I kinda needa know if the characters already have specific personalities. And if they do then I would like you to explain them, that way I know the best one to choose for me~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back