• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Slayer - OOC

Characters
Here

sublimed

β™‘πš™πš˜πš˜πš”πš’πšŽβ™‘
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Sorry about getting this up so late, I've had a busy week. I want to say that the deadline will be Friday, Aug. 10th @ 8 p.m., Central Time.

Here, we can get to know each other and share ideas, getting a feel for this project. I'm so happy with the current interest and would love to see more. If you have any questions, you can leave them down below. Now, on to the debauchery.

Heyoooo. I’ll hopefully have something posted for Helena tonight. Fingers crossed!

I’ll have my form for the lover up tonight or tomorrow! I’m debating on if I should change it to a male with how many females we have so far lol

I’ll have my form for the lover up tonight or tomorrow! I’m debating on if I should change it to a male with how many females we have so far lol
I do see a large female ratio, but do what your gut tells you to. It'll make for a better story.

hullooo! v excited to see the other characters posted :) going to be a fun rp

I’ve almost finished Aya’s form. Right now it’s just a basic for mobile users. I’m searching for a fancy I like to use and transfer the info onto.

Heyo!! Finally making some progress on Helena's form. Can't wait to see more characters!

Awesome, will start to flesh out the background and personality section of my CS!

TBH, I had a rough past week and It took just as long to recover. I'm back though, feeling pretty confident about myself and getting ibn the groove. So, I'm extending the deadline to Wednesday, August 17th, so we can cultivate our characters and be fair to those who are interested but haven't had the time to do anything. Thanks!

Also, I'll be forming a discord for the rp. It's cool if you don't have one, but let me know in the comme nts below so I can include you in some way, shape, or form.

Is this thread still happening? I haven’t heard anything in awhile so wasn’t sure.

Yes...I would like to. I got busy with job interviews the last couple of weeks and I've been a mess. But, yes, I'd still like to make this project a reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back