• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

sublimed

♡𝚙𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎♡
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• intro

genius

LSD

overview.

"I
    nto every generation, there is a chosen one. One girl in all the world. She alone will wield the strength and skill to stand against the vampires, the demons, and the forces of darkness; to stop the spread of their evil and the swell of their numbers. She is the Slayer.”

It's fucking brutal out here! For one, vampires and demons exist. Hell, haunted houses are a very real threat to your life. That's not the end of it. There are actual humans who do their bidding, sometimes without being put into one of those trances that you hear about in old movies. They do it of their own free will because evil is evil. And, there is talk of an old evil that was vanquished long ago rising back to life, slowly, through these pawns that reside in the seemingly innocuous town of Sunnydale, California. Is there anything to stand against the diabolical forces that threaten to prey on the innocent...and not so innocent?

New to Sunnydale High is the Slayer, whose origin is as bloody as it gets. Along for the ride are her half-brother and her Watcher, who is their legal guardian following the gruesome deaths of their mother and her father. They will acquire new allies along the way, as well as a few powerful enemies. Ultimately, the balance and order of the world will be fought for at the very mouth of Hell. Will that be enough to quell the oldest of evils? Are they gonna survive the many days and nights of fighting the fight? Will they make it to fucking senior prom? Let's find out.

intro

roles

rules

If the apocalypse comes...

beep
me!

genre

horror, mystery

status

accepting

gms

admin, admin

spots open

5/6

best come,

best served

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Is it first come or do we try out for the roles... im interested in the "the Slayer" loved buffy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back