• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Sirens of a Forgotten Island

Ki-Mono

True Crime Junkie
So I've literally just joined this site not too long ago, I've never done a "questing" type rp before, and tbh I'm new to rping

BUT, I had a crazy-ass dream a couple nights ago and I can't stop thinking about it. I thought it'd be the perfect setup for this kind of rping style if anyone is interested/willing to point me to a tutorial on how to make these kinds of rps.

Anyways, the pitch:
A young teacher has always had a dream to help underdeveloped countries with education. One day, her dream seems to come true: a trip to South America to help a village stricken with poverty! However, on the way there, something goes terribly wrong with the plane. One crash landing and a dead pilot later, and you find yourself alone on a uncharted island, surrounded by small beings that could almost resemble human children. How will you get home? Are these creatures friendly or not? What's that strange temple to the west of the island? Was that... something in the water?

Edit: I feel I should mention I'm thinking of the story taking place in the 1910s

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back