• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Tavern Keeper 6

In many of the local taverns, a large piece of parchment is placed on their usual odd job boards. It reads:

Seeking adventure?! Think you have what it takes to fight against the scourges that plague our very existence?! Then come join up with the Siren Slayers. With us, you will find companionship, steady work, and a place to rest your head, while serving our great kingdom to rid it of the evils that try and sneak their way in! Directions listed below.

So, I am looking for five fellow adventurers to join my original character on many epic quests and a long narrative tale, similar to a d&d campaign without all the dice rolling. If you are interested post the following information on this thread.

Character name
:
Character Race: available are Human, Elf (light, dark, mountain, forest, ocean), Half-elf, Dragonborn, Tiefling, Dwarf, Halfling, Gnome, others upon approval
Character Class: available are Fighter, Paladin, Druid, Rogue, Cleric, Ranger, Wizard, Sorceror, Warlock, Bard, others upon approval
The reason why they joined the Siren Slayers: Doesn't have to give away entire backstory, in fact, prefer if it's just a simple explanation, for example, needed work, wanted to travel, etc.

Hope to see you all soon.

Character Name: She has been given three names. Sasolis Javar is her birth name. Purity is the name given to her by the religious group she once belonged to. The most recent name is the one she currently goes by and the only one she has chosen herself. It is Liberty.

Character Race: Tiefling.

Character Class: Cleric.

Reason for Joining: On the run/trying to start a new life.

Hello there! I am interested!!

Character name: Quincerrah Shandreaux-- Known as "Quincy" by those she is closest to.
Character Race: Half-elf, dark
Character Class: Rogue
The reason why they joined the Siren Slayers: Quincerrah used to be well-integrated into a group of people who admired her family's stealth and catlike reflexes to get what they wanted. It was a few months before it dawned upon her the danger she and her family was in, and they fled the city. She is now looking for work to support her siblings-- and something that brings adventure is more than a perk of the job.

Character name: otto franz
Character race: Human
Character class: warlock
the reason for joining the siren slayers: having survived the destruction caused by a group of chimeras due to making a pact with an entity simply known as the "saint". The saint guided him straight into the siren slayers, which of course didn't take long for otto to figure out he had to join.

Character Name: Torrona " Tara" for short

Character Race: Elf ( Dark)

Character Class: Driud

Reason for Joining: Looking to get more out of life. Wanting to make a difference.

(If you’re still accepting, I’d like to throw my helmet into the ring!)

Character name: Ghellar Torthall
Character Race: Dragonborn
Character Class: Fighter
The reason why they joined the Siren Slayers: Ghellar isn’t motivated by much, but gold is more than enough to pull him from the tavern’s bar long enough to get his claws bloody. A bit of a brute, and a frequent fighter; Ghellar isn’t a stranger to hired jobs. If it pays decent, and seems like a good time, you can bet this Dragonborn is all in.

In many of the local taverns, a large piece of parchment is placed on their usual odd job boards. It reads:

Seeking adventure?! Think you have what it takes to fight against the scourges that plague our very existence?! Then come join up with the Siren Slayers. With us, you will find companionship, steady work, and a place to rest your head, while serving our great kingdom to rid it of the evils that try and sneak their way in! Directions listed below.

So, I am looking for five fellow adventurers to join my original character on many epic quests and a long narrative tale, similar to a d&d campaign without all the dice rolling. If you are interested post the following information on this thread.

Character name:
Character Race: available are Human, Elf (light, dark, mountain, forest, ocean), Half-elf, Dragonborn, Tiefling, Dwarf, Halfling, Gnome, others upon approval
Character Class: available are Fighter, Paladin, Druid, Rogue, Cleric, Ranger, Wizard, Sorceror, Warlock, Bard, others upon approval
The reason why they joined the Siren Slayers: Doesn't have to give away entire backstory, in fact, prefer if it's just a simple explanation, for example, needed work, wanted to travel, etc.

Hope to see you all soon.
If this is still open can I play a warforged artificer? (I want to play a warforged seeking humanity.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back