• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Singles' Cruise ~ Will You Find The One? [LOOKING FOR MALES]

MadiRaiCat

Wine Aunt
Roleplay Type(s)
[class=tabs]color: #ffffff; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: Playfair Display; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; width: 550px; [/class]
[class=tab]cursor: pointer; margin: 4px; margin-top: 15px; display: inline-block; padding: 10px; width: 70px; background: #77D1CC;[/class]
[class name=tab state=hover]color: #fff; background: #0984A0;[/class]
[script class=tab on=click]
hide tabsContent
set currentTab (getText)
if (eq ${currentTab} about) (show tabsContentabout)
if (eq ${currentTab} rules) (show tabsContentrules)
if (eq ${currentTab} lore) (show tabsContentlore)
if (eq ${currentTab} spots) (show tabsContentspots)
if (eq ${currentTab} links) (show tabsContentlinks)
[/script]

[div class=tabs][div class=tab]about
[div class=tab]rules
[div class=tab]lore[/div][div class=tab]spots[/div][div class=tab]links[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentabout"]
Welcome to Marvel Cruise Line's Singles' Cruise!
chris'coding
Whether you are joining us on your own accord, or someone encouraged you our way, we are definitely happy to have you! We at Marvel believe in true love, and we are here to help you find it! On our cruise ship, you will find an atmosphere that promotes and encourages all things romantic, from our fine dining restaurant and water parks to the dance clubs and casual bars! Each client will have their own, private room equipped with a queen-sized bed, Jacuzzi tub, and free mini bar. All amenities, including dining and drinks are included in your ticket price! So sit back, relax, and enjoy yourself. We hope that you find love on the Singles' Cruise!
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentrules" style="display: none;"]
chris'coding
Rules and Requirements:
  • First Things First: please be kind, polite, and respectful. We're here to have fun, not rage at each other. If you can't follow this rule, you will be kicked. If an issue arises, feel free to let me know your concerns!
  • Characters: Realistic face claims only please. In addition, I would like to keep this roleplay as balanced as possible in terms of gender, sexuality, etc. This idea is for everyone to find love, right?
  • Writing: This isn't a one-liner roleplay. I won't strictly enforce a specific length of post, but please try your best to keep the story moving and be grammatically correct in your writing.
  • Activity: I know school just started (for me included) and everyone has a life outside of RPN. But I hope that if you make a character for this roleplay, that you can commit to posting in a timely manner. If you are going to be gone for an extended period of time, I would appreciate it if you let me know ahead of time. Thank you in advance!
  • Love: So the main idea of this roleplay is for your characters to find 'the one.' Therefore, feel free to stir up as much drama, romance, and adventure as you'd like. However, keep in mind RPN's rules when doing so!
  • Last thing: If you are interested, please leave a response below that includes your favorite type of fruit so I know that you read the rules. Thanks!
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentlore" style="display: none;"]
chris'coding
The Ship
The Singles' Cruise will take place on Marvel's largest and most luxurious cruise liner, the Heart of the Ocean. This ship is created in a neighborhood style where activities are grouped into different areas of the cruise. The sheer size of the Heart of the Ocean is massive, capable of spaciously accommodating the 350 single-roomed occupants between ages 21 and 29 that have bought tickets for the Singles' Cruise. Included in your ticket price is food and drinks (even the alcoholic ones) from any of our dining establishments, unlimited use of the water park and other recreational amenities, and more!

The Suites
Each ticket holder is provided with their own private room, complete with a luxurious queen-sized bed, living area with full access television, a balcony with patio furniture for all your sunbathing needs, a tile and granite bathroom with beautiful sea views and en-suite jacuzzi, and a kitchenette with a fully stocked mini bar. We hope you find your room comfortable and luxurious!

The Restaurants
Along with a full menu of delicious room service, the Heart of the Ocean includes several restaurants featuring exquisite cuisines from around the world. But the the pride and joy of Marvel Cruise Line is its fine dining establishment, Frutti Di Mare, a seafood restaurant created and ran by celebrity chef Romeo Antoinetti. Featuring his well-known dishes such as Seafood en Brodo and Vongole Origanate, Frutti Di Mare is the perfect place to take that special someone.

The Water Park
Can't get enough of the refreshing water and beautiful ocean views? Head on up to the top deck where you can relax in the lazy river or race down the water slides of Atlantis Water Park. Each pool within the water park has a built in bar, so you don't even have to leave the cool water to get a delicious drink! Alongside the water park is a boardwalk-style carnival lined with games, rides, and even a mini golf course. It's the perfect place for adrenaline junkies and the risk averse alike!

Bars and Dance Clubs
Even when the sun goes down, there's still plenty to do on the Heart of the Ocean! With our night club and bar scene, the ship really never seems to sleep. For those who are looking for a calmer atmosphere, our bar and lounge features soft music and simple drinks to compliment every type of date. Feeling up for a party? Head over to the neon lit night club, where you'll find a spacious dance floor and the perfect type of music to get your body moving. Either way, the party never stops on the Heart of the Ocean!
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentspots" style="display: none;"]
chris'coding
Current claimed character spots, face claims, and associated usernames. If you are interested in creating a character, please comment below with a short and sweet description of what kind of character you're thinking about creating.

Name| Zoey Deutch | Bisexual | MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
Name| Alberto Rosende | Bisexual | MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
Name| Alazar Maevsky | Gay | DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein
Name| Zendaya Coleman | Heterosexual | Reigning King Reigning King
Name| Face Claim | Sexuality | Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy
Name| Cher Lloyd | Sexuality | apolla apolla
Name| Face Claim | Sexuality | apolla apolla
Name| Jessica Jung | Sexuality | BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27
Name| Face Claim | Sexuality | Fanaa Fanaa
Name| Face Claim | Sexuality | Kipsy Kipsy
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentlinks" style="display: none;"]
chris'coding

Character Sheets | In-Character Thread
OOC (On Discord, PM me for Link)​
[/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
A bit bold to ask, but would you be willing to post a spoiler version without the coding? I'd love to read more but I'm stuck on mobile for now!

I would like to join with a cute, awkward book nerd. He'd have a hard time making the first moves (both romance and social) but can chatter your ears off once he is comfortable around you. He also recently had a very harsh break up. Sexuality wise, I don't know yet. FC: Adam Gallagher. Character Name: Misha Becker

On the other hand I am also thinking about a male that has a rough and harsh exterior but a very soft and sweet interior. Just a very scary looking teddybear who rather recently came out of prison. After 10 years imprisonment for murder. This is his way of getting back into society. (Not sure if I want him to be fresh from prison or still active as a hitman. But yeah something in that range.) Sexuality; gay. FC: Alazar Maevsky. Character name: Undecided yet

Let me know what would be possible! I don't wanna hog all spots and take two characters immediately x'D Also I'd love some cherriessss

Last edited:
I'd like to join in on this with a female, who's a fashion vlogger and gives makeup tutorials and fashion advice on YouTube. She'd basically judge everyone based on their fashion choices and be the one to accessorize other people's closets on the ship. She just broke up with her boyfriend of two and a half years after catching him and her best friend together. Sexuality: Heterosexual and Face Claim: Zendaya Coleman.

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Hope this is good enough. If not, lemme know what else you need and I can provide it. c: Also, I love strawberries.

Last edited:
calypso calypso Yeah, I'm sorry! Check below! :D

Whether you are joining us on your own accord, or someone encouraged you our way, we are definitely happy to have you! We at Marvel believe in true love, and we are here to help you find it! On our cruise ship, you will find an atmosphere that promotes and encourages all things romantic, from our fine dining restaurant and water parks to the dance clubs and casual bars! Each client will have their own, private room equipped with a queen-sized bed, Jacuzzi tub, and free mini bar. All amenities, including dining and drinks are included in your ticket price! So sit back, relax, and enjoy yourself. We hope that you find love on the Singles' Cruise!

Rules and Requirements:
  • First Things First: please be kind, polite, and respectful. We're here to have fun, not rage at each other. If you can't follow this rule, you will be kicked. If an issue arises, feel free to let me know your concerns!
  • Characters: Realistic face claims only please. In addition, I would like to keep this roleplay as balanced as possible in terms of gender, sexuality, etc. This idea is for everyone to find love, right?
  • Writing: This isn't a one-liner roleplay. I won't strictly enforce a specific length of post, but please try your best to keep the story moving and be grammatically correct in your writing.
  • Activity: I know school just started (for me included) and everyone has a life outside of RPN. But I hope that if you make a character for this roleplay, that you can commit to posting in a timely manner. If you are going to be gone for an extended period of time, I would appreciate it if you let me know ahead of time. Thank you in advance!
  • Love: So the main idea of this roleplay is for your characters to find 'the one.' Therefore, feel free to stir up as much drama, romance, and adventure as you'd like. However, keep in mind RPN's rules when doing so!
  • Last thing: If you are interested, please leave a response below that includes your favorite type of fruit so I know that you read the rules. Thanks!
The Ship

The Singles' Cruise will take place on Marvel's largest and most luxurious cruise liner, the Heart of the Ocean. This ship is created in a neighborhood style where activities are grouped into different areas of the cruise. The sheer size of the Heart of the Ocean is massive, capable of spaciously accommodating the 350 single-roomed occupants between ages 21 and 29 that have bought tickets for the Singles' Cruise. Included in your ticket price is food and drinks (even the alcoholic ones) from any of our dining establishments, unlimited use of the water park and other recreational amenities, and more!

The Suites

Each ticket holder is provided with their own private room, complete with a luxurious queen-sized bed, living area with full access television, a balcony with patio furniture for all your sunbathing needs, a tile and granite bathroom with beautiful sea views and en-suite jacuzzi, and a kitchenette with a fully stocked mini bar. We hope you find your room comfortable and luxurious!

The Restaurants

Along with a full menu of delicious room service, the Heart of the Ocean includes several restaurants featuring exquisite cuisines from around the world. But the the pride and joy of Marvel Cruise Line is its fine dining establishment, Frutti Di Mare, a seafood restaurant created and ran by celebrity chef Romeo Antoinetti. Featuring his well-known dishes such as Seafood en Brodo and Vongole Origanate, Frutti Di Mare is the perfect place to take that special someone.

The Water Park

Can't get enough of the refreshing water and beautiful ocean views? Head on up to the top deck where you can relax in the lazy river or race down the water slides of Atlantis Water Park. Each pool within the water park has a built in bar, so you don't even have to leave the cool water to get a delicious drink! Alongside the water park is a boardwalk-style carnival lined with games, rides, and even a mini golf course. It's the perfect place for adrenaline junkies and the risk averse alike!

Bars and Dance Clubs

Even when the sun goes down, there's still plenty to do on the Heart of the Ocean! With our night club and bar scene, the ship really never seems to sleep. For those who are looking for a calmer atmosphere, our bar and lounge features soft music and simple drinks to compliment every type of date. Feeling up for a party? Head over to the neon lit night club, where you'll find a spacious dance floor and the perfect type of music to get your body moving. Either way, the party never stops on the Heart of the Ocean!

Current claimed character spots, face claims, and associated usernames. If you are interested in creating a character, please comment below with a short and sweet description of what kind of character you're thinking about creating.

Name| Naomi Scott | MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
Name| Zayn Malik | MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
Name| Face Claim | Username

OOC (On Discord, PM me for Link)

DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein Both would be possible! I would say make the character sheet of one first, and we'll see if the spots fill up :)

Reigning King Reigning King I like that idea! She sounds great <3

Everyone remember to read the rules tab though.

calypso calypso Yeah, I'm sorry! Check below! :D

Rules and Requirements:
The Ship

The Suites

The Restaurants

The Water Park

Bars and Dance Clubs

Name| Naomi Scott | MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
Name| Zayn Malik | MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

OOC (On Discord, PM me for Link)

DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein Both would be possible! I would say make the character sheet of one first, and we'll see if the spots fill up :)

Reigning King Reigning King I like that idea! She sounds great <3

Everyone remember to read the rules tab though.
Yes, I will fill out the hitman/killer first, since I doubt there will be many other characters like him and to keep up the diversity XD

Really interested in this! My favorite fruit has to be mango.

I would be joining with a female probably one that has never been in love due to be sick all the time but she make it through she would be mostly a writer. Or maybe she would be a sassy flirt still need to decide that.

Possible face claims: Sophie Turner, Annika Boron, Marika Wang

You know I am interested! If possible, I'd love to double for this.

Shit, favorite fruit, uh... I'd say either strawberries or cantaloupe.

So I was thinking of making either a pair of best friends or a brother/sister combo. Either way, they'd be super protective of each other. If they're just friends, people always tried to push them together to date, but there's just no romantic feelings there. Never have been. (If they're bro/sis, that obviously did not happen XD).

Girl: Always been more of a 'one of the boys' type. Not afraid to get rough and rowdy, though cleans up nice when she wants to. Probably grew up with a pretty large family, not many rules. Could always slip away to do what she wanted. Brave and bold. [Possible fc(s): Cher Lloyd]

Guy: You typical brooding, hulking shadow. Prefers to be quiet and observe than run in and go balls to the wall. Has done some time (not trying to copy you, DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein , I promise!) for something I haven't decided yet. Small, nonexistant family probably. [Possible fc(s): Andy Black, Stephen James][I use them alot but they fit so perfectly, ugh]

For this RP, I would love to join as a Female. She is an Extreme Sports Enthusiast who is active on Social Media (i.e Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, LinkedIn, etc.), and a Bartender. She is also a part-time gamer and occasionally delves into Pop Culture (Anime, Music, TV Series, Movies). Might I add that she is also into Cars. As far as past relationships go, she has been through four crappy relationships and thinks that they're pointless and has no hope because she doesn't want to get her heart broken again. Then every time a guy hits on her or asks her out, this will be her reaction internally as she rejects him as harsh as possible.
MDsx0S6.jpg
But deep down, she wants to be in a loving relationship (But won't admit it, even though proof includes watching Romantic Anime, Movies and reading Romance Novels in addition investment towards Romantic Subplots with Love Interests in Videogames). Not to mention all her friends, cousins and siblings are all dating, getting married and starting families, which really hits her self-esteem.

For a favorite fruit, I am torn between Honeydew and Cantaloupe because they make such a wonderful mix. Would it be possible for them to both be a favorite? <3

My chosen face claim will be Jessica Jung, formerly of Girl's Generation.
jessica-jpg.jpg

Hey~ I'd love to join as a female character! I'll need to work on her personality a little more, but for now I'm thinking she'll be along the sweet, soft-hearted (but not shy) type (since I don't think anyone is doing that yet?). Her main 'feature' is that she's been pining over her first love for a few years now, and either by force from peers or because she just wants to try getting over him), she's come onto the cruise. For now she's straight, but if it needs balancing out later, I may be open to changing it ^^ (As an add-on, her first love could even be someone who, by some insane coincidence, is also on the cruise, if anyone is up to that)

As for faceclaim hmm for now I'm thinking Taeyeon of Girls' Generation? ( BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 If for any reason you'd prefer that I pick someone else though just let me know haha)
207599.jpg
original.gif

Favourite fruits are........(This is hard) umm apples...and grapes? (And Mandarin oranges and peaches and watermelon and—)

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
I wouldn't mind making a guy in order to help balance out the genders for this. Give me a moment to think about how I want him and I'll get back with you on that. c:

I'm interested! My favorite fruit is... none of them, actually. I hate fruits with a burning passion.

Anyway, I'm thinking about joining with an easily excitable, impulsive, and fun-loving doctor. He was encouraged by his friends to go on this cruise, having spent all of his life single. He has no idea what real love is, nor what it entails, and it both eager and terrified of finding out. Abandoned by his mother at a young age due to being an unplanned pregnancy, he was taken into the foster care system where his foster parents were both pediatricians. He originally planned on becoming a neurosurgeon, but operation wasn't his thing. As a result, he became a psychiatrist instead. His name is Hyun Sumin, he's pansexual, and I have yet to find a suitable face claim (but spots are filling up and I wanted to make sure to express my interest quickly).

I hope this is okay! Let me know if I need to change anything.

Kipsy Kipsy Ooooh I like that idea!

Fanaa Fanaa Sounds good to me! No need to know right away!

Reigning King Reigning King Since more people are interested, are you fine with just one character? Or were you really wanting to double up? I can be flexible either way :D

The character sheet is up! You can find it here:

Kipsy Kipsy Ooooh I like that idea!

Fanaa Fanaa Sounds good to me! No need to know right away!

Reigning King Reigning King Since more people are interested, are you fine with just one character? Or were you really wanting to double up? I can be flexible either way :D

The character sheet is up! You can find it here:

I am perfectly fine with one character but thanks for asking me. c:

my favorite fruit is strawberry. my guy will be a sweet, down to earth guy, loves the idea of love but after his latest break up doesn't believe it will be something he'll truly experience. hasn't been in a relationship in almost two years. why do you ask? well for one he's a dad, has a four-year-old daughter. he just doesn't see that making him bachelor material. face claim will be matthew noszka, panromantic pansexual, 24 yrs old. his character name will be Avery Evans

Users who are viewing this thread

Back