• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Singles' Cruise ~ Will You Find The One? [In-Character]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]Jacob Scott [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]the entrepreneur[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Jacob noticed the pretty girl smile and couldn't help but respond with one of his own. She took a seat alongside him, but not too terribly close. Ivy-Rose seemed sweet, confident, and maybe a little innocent. Jake was probably the least innocent person he knew. But he couldn't say he didn't admire that quality in other. It probably made life a whole lot simpler, if not easier. Jacob was pulled from his thoughts by a soft laugh coming from Ivy-Rose. A smirk played on his lips as he brought his drink to them, taking another drink of the delicious cocktail and savoring the burn of the alcohol in it. He offered her a slight nod as a "You're welcome," raising his glass along with it.

The businessman couldn't really argue with Ivy-Rose's reasoning. The cruise was taking them on a trip to some amazing places. Even though he traveled the world to run his sports bar empire, there were many countries and cities that Jake had yet to visit or explore. But with that cruise, he would finally get to experience those cultures. Maybe he would learn some useful tips and tricks of his trade that he could apply to his business, such as dishes or cocktails he could add to the menu. It would be interesting to create an international portion of the menu, and could possibly draw in a new crowd.

Get it together, Jake. You're on a trip to get away from work, so stop thinking about it, Jacob thought, forcing himself to focus on the conversation at hand rather than work. After all, he was in the presence of a pretty, interesting girl. Work could wait. "Me?" he began in response to her question, thinking about it a bit himself. "Well, I suppose I'm not getting any younger. And I would like to settle down some time in the future. To be honest, my grandmother thinks my sister and I are too focused on work and need to live a little. I guess buying us tickets for this cruise was her way of forcing us to do that," Jacob responded, chuckling a bit at the end. "Nana is a bit eccentric, but I love her nonetheless. So Ivy-Rose. Tell me about yourself. What do you do for work, or for fun?"
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]Interactions: Ivy-Rose ( Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy )
Location: Night Club | Outfit: x [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: undine[/div] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #476f8c [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f9/c7/91/f9c79147d8d2268f56f480dbba8cbec1.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #04152e [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #8a9294 [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #030c1a; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #8a9294 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/enhanced/webdr03/2013/6/18/14/anigif_enhanced-buzz-3093-1371581037-5.gif?downsize=700:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #968a72; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #030c1a [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #8a9294 [/class] [class=bla]background: #200c0b [/class] [class=ble]background: #98a9b8 [/class] [class=blo]background: #3f4344 [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]Maddison Scott [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]the graduate student[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Maddison met the man's gaze as he stared at her for a split moment, looking almost shocked that she had talked to him in the first place. Immediately, she felt slightly embarrassed. Had he already been talking to someone else, and she was butting in on a conversation? Had she said something wrong and caught him off guard? By the way he fumbled with his hands for a split second, she thought that the latter was most likely correct. Maddie mentally slapped herself and looked away, glancing at the back bar for something interesting to look at.

He spoke up not too long after, causing the graduate student to turn her gaze back to him. She shook her head 'no' in response to his question, having never heard of a Malibu Sunset let alone drank one. Her brother was much more of the alcohol connoisseur in the family. She rarely had time to drink. "Oh, really? That actually sounds delicious." As if on cue, the bartender sat the colorful cocktail in front of her before turning to tend to other customers trying to get drinks. Maddison eyed the drink curiously. It was certainly different from the glasses of wine she drank with her dinner after a particularly long day in the lab.

Maddison turned to the man with a matching when she heard him speak up again, placing her hand in his and shaking it. "Nice to meet you as well, Sumin. I'm Maddison," she easily responded, not looking to much into his tone of voice or anxious nature. If anything, he was probably just nervous. Hell, she was even a bit nervous in the current situation. Maddie assumed that most if not all of the people had never been in that type of situation before. She surely hadn't. Taking a sip of the fruity drink, Maddison offered Sumin a friendly smile. "I do like the drink, it's delicious," she replied, "So, what do you like to do in your free time when you're not on eccentric cruises?"
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]Interactions: Sumin (@Kipsy)
Location: Nightclub | Outfit: x [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: undine[/div] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #9C94A9 [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://cdn-img.instyle.com/sites/default/files/styles/684xflex/public/1496158443/instyle-july-lew-zoe-deutch-3.jpg?itok=jADPNdWr); background-size: 200%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #bc4060 [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #5a1527 [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #202020; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #5a1527 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://media.giphy.com/media/2WH6sqGKm027uq1Q9G/giphy.gif); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #D1565B; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #B9B5CC [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #E6AFA8 [/class] [class=bla]background: #f2979f [/class] [class=ble]background: #786a81 [/class] [class=blo]background: #d05f7a [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

Elise Jeon Hae-won
Interacting with: Sakari ( DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein )
Mentioned: -
Outfit: x

original.gif
As he put his hand on her hip, her pulse picked up speed, and she willed herself not to flinch. Come on, Elise, don't make this weird! she chided herself. Maybe she should've gone out clubbing with her friends more often; it might've been good practice. Her attention was at least then drawn away from his hand to the dance itself, as she focused on his movements, mirroring him. To her delight, she picked it up without too much difficulty, and as they sped up, she found herself relaxing, getting swept up in the music and the simple elation of being competent (or at least, not completely inept) at something she'd only just started to learn.

At his self-introduction, she tilted her head, but then he spun her out, and she twirled before returning to their initial position. She let out a small laugh of exhilaration. Their proximity was slightly less discomforting now, and as she glanced at the other couples around them, she realized that her partner seemed to be making an effort at maintaining a certain distance between them. Had he noticed her unease earlier? Whatever the case, she deeply appreciated it, and counted her lucky stars that the first man she talked to just happened to be so well mannered.

As they continued to dance, she remembered the name he had given. "Le-tho-nen," she said, sounding out the name. "Mr. Lethonen, then. Pleasure to meet you," she smiled, her tone light. Furrowing her brows slightly, she took a guess at his origins. "Finnish, I'm thinking?" She hadn't had many Finnish clients, but she had met a decent number of them. "Sorry if I'm wrong, though," she quickly added, not wanting to offend him if she had made a mistake.

"And yes, well, I was born in South Korea," she continued. "But my family moved to the United States when I was 13. After high school I went to France to study, and now I'm working there,"

"As for my job"—her smile turned playful—"why don't you try to take a wild guess?"

[class=variables] --color: #b7cfda; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important [/class] [class=container] width: 530px; height: 300px; display: flex; margin: auto; [/class] [class=left] height: 300px; width: 220px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 13px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=name] font-weight: 900; text-align: center; border-bottom: 4px solid #000000; width: 120px; display: block; margin: 10% auto; font-size: 18px; position: relative; [/class] [class=imgContainer] width: 100%; height: 90px; display: flex; justify-content: space-between; margin: 10px auto; [/class] [class=img] width: 90px; height: 90px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; filter: saturate(70%); [/class] [class=tag] display: inline-block; border-bottom: 1px solid #000000; height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=right] width: 280px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-direction: column; overflow: hidden; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=leftTagContainer] width: 100%; height: 100px; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; padding-right: 50px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=container] [div class=left] [div class=imgContainer] [div class=img style="background-image: url('http://66.media.tumblr.com/948b0db5157c72d48ede736b3bdfa9a9/tumblr_mxq5ysaFrT1s103i9o3_r2_250.gif')"][/div] [div class=img style="background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/9f11ce9e11bb6e8499b643bbcc3fdaaa/tumblr_mxq5ysaFrT1s103i9o1_r1_250.gif')"][/div] [/div] [div class=name]CADE.[/div] [div class=leftTagContainer] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]location[/div] at the bar
[div class=tag]interacts[/div] Jessica ( BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 )
[div class=tag]feeling[/div] "Did I do that?"
[div class=tag]outfit[/div] this [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=scroll] Cade had been teasing her when asking about who signed her up for the cruise; he hadn't been expecting such a venomous answer. Still, while she ranted on about the many people who'd signed her up, he listened and sipped at his drink. It probably didn't look like he was listening, considering he wasn't even looking in her direction, but he was.

"Eight years?" He echoed, finally glancing over at her as she sipped at her Corona. "Eight years, betrayed by your family and friends, and you're just drinking a Corona?" The corner of his lips twisted upwards into a wry smile, that only got bigger at her mention of WoW. He didn't play, of course, but growing up he'd spent his fair share of time on Call of Duty.

He didn't notice anything was wrong until he heard the sound of glass shattering. Immediately straightening, he turned to face her, inspecting what he could see of her for traces of blood. Lifting his gaze, he faltered when he saw the tears. Fuck, had he done that? Well god damnit. But before he could say anything she was gone, leaving him alone with a broken Corona bottle at the counter, feeling like a giant douche. [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by shady.

[class=variables] --color: #b7cfda; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important [/class] [class=container] width: 530px; height: 300px; display: flex; margin: auto; [/class] [class=left] height: 300px; width: 220px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 13px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=name] font-weight: 900; text-align: center; border-bottom: 4px solid #B8860B; width: 120px; display: block; margin: 10% auto; font-size: 18px; position: relative; [/class] [class=imgContainer] width: 100%; height: 90px; display: flex; justify-content: space-between; margin: 10px auto; [/class] [class=img] width: 90px; height: 90px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; filter: saturate(70%); [/class] [class=tag] display: inline-block; border-bottom: 1px solid #B8860B; height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=right] width: 280px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-direction: column; overflow: hidden; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=leftTagContainer] width: 100%; height: 100px; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; padding-right: 50px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=container] [div class=left] [div class=imgContainer] [div class=img style="background-image: url('https://media.giphy.com/media/3lKgqvOLrnRBu/giphy.gif')"][/div] [div class=img style="background-image: url('https://media.giphy.com/media/eFHbv0PlItDqw/giphy.gif')"][/div] [/div] [div class=name]SADIE.[/div] [div class=leftTagContainer] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]location[/div] dance floor
[div class=tag]interacts[/div] Avery ( Fanaa Fanaa ); Rocky ( iShyShy iShyShy )
[div class=tag]feeling[/div] "Dancing fuels the fire in my veins."
[div class=tag]outfit[/div] this [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=scroll] Ready to dance, Sadie practically skipped ahead of the two guys. The song playing wasn't one she knew, but the beat was great, and it was definitely a dancing song. She started moving and swaying her hips along to the music, turning as the others approached, giving them an anthusiastic wave and a laugh.

Rocky's energy fed into hers, and she laughed again as he spun her. "Fantastic!" She yelled over the music, beginning to dance and grind against him, her hips expertly working the song. She glanced over at the bar and saw Cade, still speaking to the girl she'd seen him with a few moments ago. She turned away before the girl left, so she missed her stalking out.

With her attention back on Rocky, Sadie wrapped her arms around his neck, closing some of the distance between them. "You can dance!" She encouraged him with a grin, releasing her hold on him after a few seconds to raise her arms and just get lost in the music. [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by shady.

63675c8db42d8676ce80d473c64c5196.jpg

Dr. Sakari Lethonen
The Hitman

Interaction
Elise Jeon Hae-won NightPhoenix NightPhoenix

Mention
Mister Agent iShyShy iShyShy
Mystery Target

Outfit
Simple Victorian
Sakari smiled towards her as she sounded out his name. "That is correct," he said. His hand finding its way easily towards her hip again. Though he did keep their distance the same. This was closer than he liked already and from what he seen in her reaction, it was close enough for her as well. She did seem to relax more and more with the dance progressing. He lead her into a different dance when the music changed, an easy foxtrot this time. So that she should be able to keep up, even with the quicker beat and thus quicker step. It was one of the first dances anyone with ballroom lessons was taught.

"Though I lived both in Finland and Estonia, often switching between both countries," Sakari gave his little biography. He disliked sharing too much about his personal stuff, past and whereabouts included. Mostly he would make up a fake persona, but he tried to keep it close to the truth this time. Otherwise he would get lost on who he told whom. Besides the closer you said to the truth, the harder it was to get caught in a lie. He gave her a spin again and when she was back she answered his question with a guessing game. How childish. It was not like he was really interested in the first place. He rolled his eyes even, though he made sure to give her another spin first so she wouldn't see.

When she was back in his arms, he let his eyes wander a bit. "Jobs that involve ballroom dancing..." he mumbled as he looked round as if trying to find a good answer. He was clueless and honestly not even thinking about an answer. He was looking to see if there was anyone else that he could conversate with. Worse case he'd just use the bathroom excuse, but he was done with this lady. And socializing in general. He was about to look back at her, when his eye fell on his target. "I honestly have no idea," he said. It took him a moment longer, before he smiled back at the woman in his arms. He had made a quick observation of his target, so the person would be easier to find in a bit. "Let's go with... Human Resources? Though it doesn't really involve any ballroom dancing," he chuckled at his own stupid attempt of being funny. This was not funny. Nothing was funny. And he had to get out of this conversation, before the question would be returned.

Now, how to get rid of her so he could get on the job? Sakari was pretty damn sure she'd come along if he said he saw someone he knew. The same if he went to get a drink. He would need to find a man to take her off him, and work it out in a rather sutble way. Or he could just be blunt. It was not like he had anything to lose. Though that was not social acceptable and honestly, she didn't deserve it. Even though her being was slowly starting to annoy him more and more. He glanced over her shoulder once more, his target was still in conversation, still in the same spot. "Hey, I need to get some fresh air, is it okay if I leave you at the bar?" he said eventually. He gently led her down from the dancefloor, with 298 other singles sure as hell someone must be able to entertain her by the time he'd return. For he honestly did intend to get some fresh air now. With all the dancing and such going on it was getting rather sticky in the club, so he wanted to be able to breath. Besides he was curious to see if mister Agent would follow him. Because he could feel that he was being watched. Or perhaps that was just his paranoia speaking. "I will buy you a drink to make up for dumping you," he said. There, now it was clear that he rather not had her followin him, right? "I am sure a lovely lady as you won't be alone for long at a place like this."

Avery

With: Rocky & Sadie ↠ Jessica
Mentioned: Rocky [@iShyShy], Sadie [@Goldieloxx] Jessica [@KawashimaLightning]

Avery wasn’t entirely sure if he’d find the love of his life on this cruise, but then again he wasn’t entirely sure if he’d be a dad by the time he was in his mid twenties. So he supposed anything was possible. A person could spark his interest like never before and he was willing to at least give it a chance.

With a drink still he hand he began making his way towards the dancefloor, Rocky and Sadie had already begun dancing, he loved their energy is was addictive and magnetic. If fact it was so attracting that a wave of people made their way to the floor to join the duo. Within the mix of things a petite blonde had collided into his solid form, while Avery did not budge, his drink did; it’s con ents spilling all over his shirt.

Avery placed a reassuring hand on the girl who was apologizing profusely, the smell of alcohol present in every sorry that escaped her lips. Deciding it was probably best to change his shirt, or at least rinse it off Avery made a beeline towards the nearest restroom, not really paying close attention to the signs as he pushed the door to. Removing his shirt and placing it under the running water he practically froze when he heard a stifled cry coming from the stall.

Slowly all the clues indicating that he was in the women's restroom came into play. ‘Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.’ the blonde thought. Taking a deep breath, Avery calmed himself down and tiptoed over to the crying woman. Giving the stall door a soft knock the blonde leaned against the metal door. “H—hey are you okay?” well, of course, she wasn’t okay she was crying.
“Listen I know I don’t know you, but a bathroom stall probably isn’t the best place to cry, why don’t we get you some fresh air, the deck is the perfect place to look at the stars.” he said in a soft tone.

codedbycrucialstar​

Jessica.jpg
Jessica K. Shin - The Extreme Athlete
Leave Me Alone...Let Me Wallow In My Own Self-Hatred, Grief and Despair...
Interactions: Avery Fanaa Fanaa
Mentions: Elise NightPhoenix NightPhoenix

For at least fifteen to twenty minutes, Jessica sat in the stall, crying. Sure, there was no one really coming in or out, but whenever the door opened, Jessica would quiet down and muffle her cries. But once the coast was clear, she would let it out. This wasn't the first time she broke down whenever asked about soulmates, love, relationships, dating, etcetera. She just hated it. Sure, that revelation on the affair may have been well over eight years ago, but it left a scar on her heart that hasn't entirely healed. But she didn't lose one person, she lost two. Not only did she completely dump that boyfriend, but she cut off her Best Friend too. Did Elise really deserve that kind of reception? The way things ended between them certainly left Jessica with a strong sense of guilt. Since the day that she cut Elise off, which was on Christmas Day, Jessica couldn't help but feel that she was in the wrong, but didn't want to really admit it since the woman was friends with her Ex. But now that Elise was here, the long dormant guilt with her heart began to resurface, awaken.

Her former Best Friend was coincidentally on the same cruise for the same reason; to find love. Did the stars align? Was this cruise giving her a chance to apologize to Elise and make up for the eight years they lost because Jessica couldn't keep her cool and unleashed her anger on the poor, innocent girl in an unjust manner? As these thoughts traversed through her mind, Jessica only cried more. Once again, she heard the door opened and covered her mouth, her hand over her heart as she felt an awful, searing pain in her chest. As the tears continued to fall, she tried her best to keep quiet, but her cries were only muffled, not silenced. To her dismay, that someone who entered the restroom...was a man. If he stumbled into the women's restroom...chances were he was drunk.

Jessica yelped when there was a knock on the stall door. This was embarrassing! She was supposed to be in the club, chatting it up with guys and...enjoying a few drinks. Not crying in the bathroom... 'Fuck...' was all that came to mind.

Reluctantly, she stood before opening the stall door. She gave him a dirty, but fierce look, her eyes still red from all the tears she had shed within the last twenty minutes. Without a word, she walked right passed him. Once she was out of the bathroom, she wiped her eyes and made her way to the deck like he had suggested. She relaxed more and more, once she made it out towards the outdoor swimming pool and leaned onto the railing, looking out to sea and feeling the breeze against her silky hair and face. Sadly as she wiped the tears, some of the make up that smeared ended up on her hand. She took a deep breath. "Eli, I...I'm so sorry..." she said before wiping the last of her tears, taking a deep breath and then continuing to feel the sea breeze against her hair as she looked out at the open sea.

Post Soundtrack:

Rocky Rucker

| Location: Dance Floor | Mood: DANCE TIME -> Work Mode...ish | Interactions: Sadie apolla apolla | Outfit |

Rocky was so engrossed in making his way to the dance floor with Sadie that he didn't realize that Avery was cut off by the swarm that followed them. He only noticed that the male didn't make it when he spun Sadie around and was able to look over and between the crowd to see him get bumped and spilled on. Classic common sad events that happen at any club but it's a shame to have happened to his friend and desired partner in romantic crime. Rocky's attention was brought back to Sadie when she yelled to him.

The control she had of her hips was captivating since the two were intimately close while they danced. Rocky was living in the moment, enjoying the bumping beat and Sadie's smile as she laughed a few times. Rocky was laughing right along with her, enjoying the opportunity to dance. It seemed like the two were enjoying themselves and hyping up the moods of people around them as they all started to join in and add to the energy.

Sadie spun around, still dancing closely to Rocky and a gentle chuckle snuck out of him as the short cute female reached her arms arm to wrap them around his neck and pull them even closer. He felt like the height difference would have made it uncomfortable for them both so he leaned down for her in a feeble attempt to alleviate the awkward feeling. He smiled through it, honestly finding it adorable that she she naturally wanted to hold them together. It didn't last long as she threw him one of the best compliments he felt he could ever receive and she let go of him to freely move to the music. “Speak for yourself! You're killing this dance floor!” He slid away from her, busting a few solo moves before stepping back up to her, simply stepping to the beat and moving his arms.

On his way back to Sadie, he noticed the fleeting image of a certain white haired psychopath. Judging by his body language, the man seemed like he was excusing himself from the room, which was honestly a downer for Rocky since he was enjoying himself but he had a job to do. His attention snapped back to Sadie with a grin on his face. He had to come up with something quick to tail Lethonen inconspicuously. With a raised eyebrow and a challenging tone, he went with his gut and asked Sadie a question while they were in the middle of dancing like professionals. “I want to see if you can keep this up with another drink in you.” He fanned himself to let her know he was getting hot being in the middle of everyone in such a packed club. “How does getting a bit of fresh air then allowing me to treat you to a free drink sound?” He smirked, hoping she would accompany him and unknowingly help him maintain his cover while he attempted to keep an eye on the recently freed serial killer. He also did genuinely want to continue dancing with Sadie, it was too much fun for him to easily give up. Hopefully she would like the idea and accept his offer. He even threw out the small charm of joking about the drink when everything was included with the ticket so that had to give him at least boosted points.

Peekaboo! (Keeping this here in the event I figure out what to use it for because it's cool)

SnappyCriminalGeese-small.gif

Ivy-Rose Bennet
[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
"I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings"​

with: jacob
outfit: X
tags: MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
Ivy-Rose heard Jacob's reply about why he was on the cruise along with his sister, she couldn't hide her small giggle at the fact it was his grandmother that made them come to the cruise "Then I have to toast for your grandmother for making you come to this" She said as she put up her drink and took a sip of it "And your grandmother is right, life is not only about work, you miss everything that is happening by being focused in only thing and when you realized time is against you" she said with a smile.

"I think it's nice that you are looking to settle down, not come on you are not old. How old are you? Like 24 or 25? You have a full life ahead of you!" she admitted "So your sister is here too? I guess it must be nice to have someone that you know makes things easier instead of being on your own. Is she also excited to be here?" Ivy-Rose asked curiously.

"I'm a writer, I love creating stories and capture them on paper, it has been my passion since I was a kid so I'm following my dreams in a sense. And what I like doing in my free time is reading, also photography is one of my passions and recently I have gotten interested in cooking and baking" she said with a smile, then she heard a song that she loved and knew it was a great chance to do another thing rather than just talking all night, she grabbed Jacob's hand and dragged him to the dancefloor "Let's dance!"She said excitedly.
[/div][/div]
codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

[class=variables] --color: #b7cfda; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important [/class] [class=container] width: 530px; height: 300px; display: flex; margin: auto; [/class] [class=left] height: 300px; width: 220px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 13px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=name] font-weight: 900; text-align: center; border-bottom: 4px solid #000000; width: 120px; display: block; margin: 10% auto; font-size: 18px; position: relative; [/class] [class=imgContainer] width: 100%; height: 90px; display: flex; justify-content: space-between; margin: 10px auto; [/class] [class=img] width: 90px; height: 90px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; filter: saturate(70%); [/class] [class=tag] display: inline-block; border-bottom: 1px solid #000000; height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=right] width: 280px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-direction: column; overflow: hidden; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=leftTagContainer] width: 100%; height: 100px; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; padding-right: 50px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=container] [div class=left] [div class=imgContainer] [div class=img style="background-image: url('http://66.media.tumblr.com/948b0db5157c72d48ede736b3bdfa9a9/tumblr_mxq5ysaFrT1s103i9o3_r2_250.gif')"][/div] [div class=img style="background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/9f11ce9e11bb6e8499b643bbcc3fdaaa/tumblr_mxq5ysaFrT1s103i9o1_r1_250.gif')"][/div] [/div] [div class=name]CADE.[/div] [div class=leftTagContainer] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]location[/div] at the bar
[div class=tag]interacts[/div] Maddie ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat )
[div class=tag]feeling[/div] "Another pretty girl. Am I going to scare this one away, too?"
[div class=tag]outfit[/div] this [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=scroll] Cade scowled into his drink, feeling like he was going to need something stronger than this to get through this damned cruise. The next time Sadie tried to talk him into something this ridiculous, he was going to strangle her. Speaking of... After ordering another drink, because why not, he turned and found the girl dancing with someone. Tsking and giving a shake of his head, he rolled his eyes. Socializing was always so easy for her.

To be honest, he wished he had that confidence. Faking it was a lot easier. As he turned back to the bar, he downed what was left of his watered down liquor, picking up the second glass. He spotted another pretty girl down the bar a ways, sipping at something colorful and probably fruity. Fuck it-- what's the worst that could happen?

As he approached, he realized that she was probably way too damn good for him. But he was already there. "Hey." He greeted her with a tip of his drink as he leaned against the bar beside her, eyes on the people dancing. "Tell me why aren't you out there already?" [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by shady.

[class=variables] --color: #b7cfda; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important [/class] [class=container] width: 530px; height: 300px; display: flex; margin: auto; [/class] [class=left] height: 300px; width: 220px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 13px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=name] font-weight: 900; text-align: center; border-bottom: 4px solid #B8860B; width: 120px; display: block; margin: 10% auto; font-size: 18px; position: relative; [/class] [class=imgContainer] width: 100%; height: 90px; display: flex; justify-content: space-between; margin: 10px auto; [/class] [class=img] width: 90px; height: 90px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; filter: saturate(70%); [/class] [class=tag] display: inline-block; border-bottom: 1px solid #B8860B; height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=right] width: 280px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-direction: column; overflow: hidden; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=leftTagContainer] width: 100%; height: 100px; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; padding-right: 50px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=container] [div class=left] [div class=imgContainer] [div class=img style="background-image: url('https://media.giphy.com/media/3lKgqvOLrnRBu/giphy.gif')"][/div] [div class=img style="background-image: url('https://media.giphy.com/media/eFHbv0PlItDqw/giphy.gif')"][/div] [/div] [div class=name]SADIE.[/div] [div class=leftTagContainer] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]location[/div] dance floor ---> bar ---> outside
[div class=tag]interacts[/div] Rocky ( iShyShy iShyShy )
[div class=tag]feeling[/div] "Dancing fuels the fire in my veins-- but a girl needs to cool off."
[div class=tag]outfit[/div] this [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=scroll] Knowing she should probably check on Cade, but having too much fun, she told herself that she'd definitely check on him later. He was a big boy, after all, and could handle himself, right? Grinning at her dance partner as he leaned down to lower the height difference between them, she scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Please. We're killing this dance floor. Do you see what they're doing? Looks like the chicken dance!"

Overall, Sadie was having a great time. She didn't actually care if someone was doing the chicken dance or not. Shit, she would do it if she didn't know any other moves, either. She spun around, dancing with Rocky behind her for a little bit, missing the slight change in his mood and attention. When she heard him speaking, she turned her head to look at him, nodding. "A drink sounds great! Next ones on me." Laughing at her continuation of the joke, she took his hand and led him towards the bar.

Once they had their drinks, she spotted the door that led out to the deck. Nodding her head in that direction, she took her cocktail in that direction, stepping out and feeling the cool breeze touched her exposed skin. "God, it feels amazing out here." She closed her eyes for a moment, breathing in the saltwater air. "So, where to, dance moves?" [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by shady.

jessica-jpg.jpg
Jessica K. Shin - The Extreme Athlete
What Makes Me So Hard To Love?...Boss!?
Interactions: Elise NightPhoenix NightPhoenix
Mentions: Cade apolla apolla , Jacob MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

After a couple of minutes of looking out to sea, Jessica stopped crying. She wiped her eyes with her arm. Taking a deep breath, she quietly started to leave the top deck. With her hands in her pockets, she slowly made her way back into the nightclub. If anything, she owed that guy an apology for breaking a draft glass in front of him. Too bad she...never really got his name. The cruise was going to be lengthy, so maybe they'll run into one another again. Or at least Jessica certainly hoped so. As she made her way through the club, she saw Elise once more. Not only that, but she saw her...Boss!?!? What was Jacob doing here!? This was weird. First her former Best Friend. Now her boss!? Who was next, someone in the family? Her Ex-Boyfriend that cheated on her!? Did they even do background checks before letting people purchase tickets. She certainly didn't want to run into any of her exes, especially since the first two were controlling and abusive. And the third...was a lazy couch potato. This cruise couldn't get any worse, right? Jessica shook her head in a frustrated manner. Who was she going to approach first?

Seeing that her Boss was chatting with another woman, she didn't feel too comfortable. Grimacing a little, she looked in Elise's direction and saw that the man with the white hair leaving, Jessica bit her lip, before approaching the petite blond, whose frame contrasted her athletic build. "Elise...Is that you...?" She asked, reluctantly approaching the woman.

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]Maddison Scott [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]the graduate student[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Maddison sipped the fruity cocktail, flipping her hair back over one shoulder. She glanced over her shoulder around the club in search of her brother. The graduate student thought she got a glance of him at a booth across the dance floor. But her line of sight was broken by dancing bodies before she had a chance to double check. Her brother had always been much more of a social butterfly. He kind of needed to be, given his line of work. Maddie couldn't help but envy her brother every now again. While she worked her days and nights away alone in a lab that smelled of chemicals, Jake was able to go out and travel and party his days away. Maddison sighed and turned to sip on the drink once again.

A few moments later, after passing the time spinning the straw around the cocktail with her fingertip, Maddison felt a presence fill the space next to her at the bar. Hazel eyes met hazel eyes as she looked up at the man who greeted her. He was casually dressed, but still cleaned up well. What skin she could see was covered in artistic tattoos, all seeming to tell a different story. He intrigued her, to say the least. So, Maddison offered him a small smile and replied back with a simple, "Hey."

After a momentary pause, he glanced out over the dance floor. Maddison followed his gaze, scanning the moving bodies. While they seemed to be having fun, it wasn't really Maddison's thing. "I don't know," she responded, shrugging her shoulders, "I think I'm more of an observer than a dancer to be honest. Plus I'm probably the least graceful person in the room." Turning her gaze back to the tattooed man in front of her, Maddie offered him a small smile and said, "I'm Maddison, nice to meet you. I like your ink."
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]Interactions: Cade ( apolla apolla )
Location: Nightclub | Outfit: x [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: undine[/div] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #9C94A9 [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://cdn-img.instyle.com/sites/default/files/styles/684xflex/public/1496158443/instyle-july-lew-zoe-deutch-3.jpg?itok=jADPNdWr); background-size: 200%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #bc4060 [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #5a1527 [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #202020; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #5a1527 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://media.giphy.com/media/2WH6sqGKm027uq1Q9G/giphy.gif); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #D1565B; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #B9B5CC [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #E6AFA8 [/class] [class=bla]background: #f2979f [/class] [class=ble]background: #786a81 [/class] [class=blo]background: #d05f7a [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]Jacob Scott [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]the entrepreneur[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Jacob grinned as Ivy-Rose giggled, enjoying the sound. It was soft and sweet, just like she seemed to be. He wasn't quite sure if she was the so-called "one" this cruise advertised that its patrons would find. But, in the little time he had gotten to hang out with her, she seemed like a fun person to be around. Jake raised his glass in toast as well, clinking it lightly against Ivy's before taking a small sip. "She's definitely an interesting woman. But she is wise beyond her years," he replied when Ivy-Rose mentioned his grandmother. While working in the bar industry had built up his tolerance for any and all things alcohol, Jacob certainly didn't want to test his limits on the first night of a cruise. Better to play it safe than drink too much and make a fool of himself, he thought.

"I'm 25," Jake said in response to her question, chuckling a bit. "And I'm pretty sure in today's standards, that's fairly old. I don't know how many engagement and wedding photos of ex-friends from high school I've seen on social media. But it's starting to get a bit suffocating," he added in a teasing tone, shrugging his shoulder as he took another sip from the glass in his hand. Truth be told, Jake had no idea if he was ready for the whole settling down thing. He works a lot, too much some might say. It would take a pretty special girl to deal with all that and still want to be with him. Maybe that's why Jacob hadn't found her yet and Nana put him on that cruise in the first place.

At the mention of his sister, Jake immediately scanned the room for Maddison, but didn't find her. "She's around here somewhere, though I'm not too sure she's happy to be here. Maddison is a bit of a workaholic, more so than I am," he replied, turning his attention back to Ivy-Rose. "A writer, huh? Wow, you must be so creative. I'm envious," Jake replied, grinning. English had always been his worst subject in school. So, he admired her for following her dreams. A few moments later, before he could even think about protesting, Ivy dragged Jacob into the middle of the dance floor. He could help but let out a content laugh, dancing around with Ivy-Rose to the music. Leaning in close enough so that she could hear him over the music, Jacob asked, "Do you have a favorite genre to read or write?"
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]Interactions: Ivy-Rose ( Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy )
Location: Night Club | Outfit: x [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: undine[/div] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #476f8c [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f9/c7/91/f9c79147d8d2268f56f480dbba8cbec1.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #04152e [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #8a9294 [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #030c1a; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #8a9294 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/enhanced/webdr03/2013/6/18/14/anigif_enhanced-buzz-3093-1371581037-5.gif?downsize=700:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #968a72; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #030c1a [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #8a9294 [/class] [class=bla]background: #200c0b [/class] [class=ble]background: #98a9b8 [/class] [class=blo]background: #3f4344 [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

[class=variables] --color: #b7cfda; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important [/class] [class=container] width: 530px; height: 300px; display: flex; margin: auto; [/class] [class=left] height: 300px; width: 220px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 13px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=name] font-weight: 900; text-align: center; border-bottom: 4px solid var(--color); width: 120px; display: block; margin: 10% auto; font-size: 18px; position: relative; [/class] [class=imgContainer] width: 100%; height: 90px; display: flex; justify-content: space-between; margin: 10px auto; [/class] [class=img] width: 90px; height: 90px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; filter: saturate(70%); [/class] [class=tag] display: inline-block; border-bottom: 1px solid var(--color); height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=right] width: 280px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-direction: column; overflow: hidden; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=leftTagContainer] width: 100%; height: 100px; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; padding-right: 50px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=container] [div class=left] [div class=imgContainer] [div class=img style="background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/5a6ad35ee337bf14a6dd0f6bdeb145fb/tumblr_pu2uizShFT1y657abo1_400.gif)"][/div] [div class=img style="background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/d0789b7cb6561d6b683eb588428eebe6/tumblr_pthjgzZJJQ1yp391ko4_r3_400.gif)"][/div] [/div] [div class=name]Katherine[/div] [div class=leftTagContainer] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]interactions- [/div]
[div class=tag]tags- [/div]
[div class=tag]location- nightclub[/div]
[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=scroll] Katherine rifled through her things in search of her favorite shirt, a black crop top that laced up and showed off her assets. "I know I packed it..." she muttered to herself before finally pulling it from the bottom of the suitcase. She pulled in on and glanced in the mirror as she slipped into her heels and reapplied her ruby red lipstick. The 'single mingle' party had already been going on for a while but as always, Kat was late. It was rare for her to be on time anywhere with the exception of work. She slid her phone into her back pocket and walked out of her room, heading for the club.

As she wandered into the club, she glanced around at the other people who were already mingling and dancing. She pushed through the crowd until she found herself at the bar and spoke up over the music and chatter. "One patron shot and a Malibu and pineapple, please." she said to the bartender, taking the shot as quickly as it was set down in front of her and handing him a tip. She walked away with her drink, sipping the fruity concoction as she scanned the room to find an empty seat somewhere.

She didn't realize how many people would actually go on this cruise. Were they all desperate? I mean, they signed up for a cruise to find their soulmates. Was that even a thing? Might as well have signed up for Match.com. It wasn't that Kat wasn't a people person because she was. It's just that a random cruise didn't seem like a legitimate way to meet the love of her life. They'd just throw a bunch of single people on a boat and expected cupid to show up or something. Nevertheless, her best friend had given her the ticket as a gift so the least she could do was enjoy herself. Who knows, maybe she'd be surprised?
[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by shady

Last edited:
157F042C-928F-46B2-8629-A702ADCC6DD8.jpeg
Princess Annabelle
Tags:

4F52EE3B-A4E6-4127-A02E-FC030C3A54EE.pngB1585CE1-3C37-4AFF-A53B-84D85FED249C.jpeg
Annabelle sighed quietly to herself as she looked through her various outfits. Letting out a huff of frustration as she dropped a shirt on the bed. Letting her eyes take a stroll around the room, she questioned what she was even doing here. This cruise, this whole singles thing. The only thought that came to mind was ‘is my family really that desperate for me to add another person to the royal family.’ She couldn’t help but chuckle to herself at that thought as she set her eyes back to her suit cases before an idea for her “first sight” outfit. About 10 minuets later she was ready. Taking one last look in the mirror and running her hands through her hair a little before brushing it over her Left shoulder to complete her look. After making sure she was satisfied she snagged her phone and wallet and exited her suite.

Taking each stride with confidence as she made her way through the cruise ship and towards the bar. Sadly though for her, as soon as she stepped foot into the bustling bar filled with singles looking for love her anxiety decided to kick her confidence to the curb. What would everyone think? A princess of the royal family here, on a singles cruise. She knew she wasn’t unknown to say the least but maybe at least here most people wouldn’t know of her lineage. Still though the anxiety still held onto her as she made her way over to the bar and took a place. Resting her elbows on the table and leaning on them as she looked down the ends of the bar for any free bartender only to find them busy.​

5E1F81EE-F294-44EF-A117-EC548CF847B7.jpeg
Ethan
tags:
Outfit:appearance pic

Ethan smiled, despite his few wounds from a fight two days prior. Leaving him with a somewhat black eye, and cut on his eye brow as well as his nose. Other than that though he was excited and it showed on his smile as he stepped into the bar. Taking a rather excited glance around the room. He’s never been on a cruise ship before, sure this whole singles thing was a little weird and out of place but other than that this should be fun. Smiling more as he made his way over to the bar.

Managing to quickly get a beer before leaving the overly crowded bar and looking around the club. He couldn’t help but admire the lavished room as well as some of the girls around though made sure not to look so long that it became awkward. He didn’t want to seem like a weirdo. Opting to take a seat at one of the clubs tables. He didn’t know who to approach people, especially when this whole cruise and everyone else in this room was here for one goal. To not be single any more.​

Avery

Location: Cruise :- women’s restroom ↠ Cruise :- hallway (en route to room)
With: Jessica ↠ No one
Mentioned: Jessica [@KawashimaLightning]

While Avery understood why Jessica wasn't open to talking with a stranger or taking an evening stroll on the dock with one either. The look she gave him as she proceeded to leave the women's restroom was severely unappreciated. In fact it had put him in a rather unhappy mood. Though his face was seemingly blank as a canvas as she made her grand exit. Avery even offered her a goodbye and a wave as the door shut behind her. Hopefully he wouldn't run into her for the rest of the night, it'd be awkward for him especially.

Deciding now was a good a time as any to leave as well, he pushed himself off the stall door and pushed the door open. Avery still had a ruined shirt, and heading back into the club shirtless wasn't how he expected to end the night. Maybe this was a sign? A sign that this wasn't his thing, that this cruise was a mistake and a waste of money. He could be cuddled up with his daughter watching Sesame Street on youtube right now. The blonde sighed, it was probably best to head to his room and change then make a decision on what to do next after that.

As he trekked down the hall his mind wandered back to the crying woman, even if it wasn't him, he hoped she found someone to talk to. 'Even if she gave me a stank face.' he laughed as he thought to himself.

codedbycrucialstar​

Elise Jeon Hae-won
Interacting with: Sakari, Jessica ( BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 )
Mentioned: Ethan ( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving ), Jacob ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat ), Ivy-Rose ( Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy ), Annabelle ( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving )
Nearby: Everyone at the bar
Outfit: x

original.gif
"Oh!" She resisted the nervous urge to bite her lower lip as he led her off the dancefloor. She had blown it, hadn't she? Not that she had been seriously interested in him, but his clear-but-subtle desire to end this conversation was a testament to her socializing skills in an event such as this. She was usually able to get along with just about anyone, but...well, perhaps she just wasn't what he was looking for. She could understand if he had realized that and just preferred not to waste either of their time any longer. She couldn't help but feel slightly embarrassed though.

"Of course, no worries!" she answered, keeping her expression in a smile. She hoped her cheeks weren't heating up again. She could control her expressions and her body language, but her blushes always gave her away. "And you don't have to worry about getting me that drink; just go ahead. It is pretty stuffy in here."

And that was that. She turned back to the bar. "One Kir Royale, please," she requested. The bartender gave a quick nod and slid over the flute glass minutes later. "Thank you," Elise bowed her head, giving the woman a friendly smile.

She lifted the glass to her lips, the delicate, sweet flavour of the French cocktail making her smile in contentment. As she sipped on the apéritif, her eyes wandered over the other party-goers lingering at the bar. A man with long brown hair in a bun, a couple who was just moving onto the dancefloor...She furrowed her brows. There was a woman with dark brown hair who looked vaguely familiar, as if Elise had seen her in passing a while ago, or online in the news or something. Was it just a coincidence?

A hauntingly familiar voice next to her snapped her out of her thoughts. "Elise...is that you...?"

Her heartbeat picked up speed before she could even consciously place the voice. Turning, her breath hitched as she faced the girl whom she had missed for so many years, and mentally apologized to for so many nights, alone in her room.

For a few seconds, she could do nothing but stare in shock at Jessica, her breathing still momentarily stopped. At a complete loss of words—should she apologize right now? What was she supposed to even—she stood frozen as memories of senior year flashed by in her head, of Jessica confronting her, of Steven kissing the other girl, of him pleading to her—

She finally found her voice, but words still failed her. "Jessica, I—I am so, so, so sorry, I just—I know this can't—You have every right—" Her hands trembled, the forgotten Kir Royale dangerously approaching the lip of the glass, threatening to spill like the tears accumulating in her eyes.

[div class=tag]interacts[/div] Maddie ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat )
[div class=tag]feeling[/div] "I like your... face"
[div class=tag]outfit[/div] this [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=scroll] Cade felt as though there were two types of people in this room and on this cruise so far. They were either like Sadie, ready to flirt with anything that moved, or like him-- not. Maybe a short term fling while on the cruise wasn't a bad idea, but generally finding 'true love'? Bah, he didn't buy that shit for a minute. But with the promise of free alcohol, who was he to turn his nose up?

Grinning despite himself as she called herself the least graceful person in the room, he turned to watch some of the people on the dance floor. Nodding towards someone doing an awkward jerking motion that would never pass for dancing, he turned his head to look at her. "Less graceful than that?"

Shaking his head, he pulled himself up onto a barstool, taken off guard when she complimented his ink. "Thanks. I like your... face." He finished awkwardly, realizing he'd been about to compliment her on her ink too, when he wasn't even sure she had any. "Do you have any?" He voiced his thoughts, regarding her carefully. "I feel like, if you do, it'd be small. Delicate. A flower, maybe, or a butterfly." [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by shady.

[class=variables] --color: #b7cfda; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important [/class] [class=container] width: 530px; height: 300px; display: flex; margin: auto; [/class] [class=left] height: 300px; width: 220px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 13px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=name] font-weight: 900; text-align: center; border-bottom: 4px solid #B8860B; width: 120px; display: block; margin: 10% auto; font-size: 18px; position: relative; [/class] [class=imgContainer] width: 100%; height: 90px; display: flex; justify-content: space-between; margin: 10px auto; [/class] [class=img] width: 90px; height: 90px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; filter: saturate(70%); [/class] [class=tag] display: inline-block; border-bottom: 1px solid #B8860B; height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=right] width: 280px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-direction: column; overflow: hidden; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=leftTagContainer] width: 100%; height: 100px; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; padding-right: 50px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=container] [div class=left] [div class=imgContainer] [div class=img style="background-image: url('https://media.giphy.com/media/3lKgqvOLrnRBu/giphy.gif')"][/div] [div class=img style="background-image: url('https://media.giphy.com/media/eFHbv0PlItDqw/giphy.gif')"][/div] [/div] [div class=name]SADIE.[/div] [div class=leftTagContainer] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]location[/div] outside ---> one of the tables
[div class=tag]interacts[/div] Ethan ( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving )
[div class=tag]feeling[/div] "Where did he go?"
[div class=tag]outfit[/div] this [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=scroll] Sadie thought Rocky had been right behind her, but when she turned around, he'd disappeared. Swirling her drink with the two tiny straws inside, she stood on her tiptoes, looking around for him. Not a sight. Shrugging, she moved closer to the banister, peering down at the dark depth of the ocean below. Wherever he'd gone, hopefully it wasn't in there.

After a little while, her drink was watered down and she was ready to head back in. She headed back for the bar, grabbing another drink from the bartender before turning to scan the crowd. Not ready to dance again yet, her eyes landed on a guy sitting by himself. Immediately intrigued, she made her way over to him.

Fingers tapping on her glass, she leaned against the opposite side of the booth he was in, smiling down at him. "Now you are just too pretty to be sitting here alone." She told him, glancing around the room. "Why are you sitting here all by yourself?" [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by shady.

202F1022-8BDC-4004-B357-4AB28AF6B074.jpeg
Ethan
Interaction: apolla apolla (Sadie)
Outfit:^pic^

Ethan had definitely needed a few more beers before he would become as social as everyone else. Downing the last of his first beer he set the bottle down to see a rather beautiful girl standing across from him, leaning on the booth with a smirk at him. Hearing her words he chuckled a little. “Well I could say the same about you. You’re to beautiful to be standing there alone.” He said in a playful tone. He was a bit thrown off by her calling him cute despite the black eye and cuts on his face, but maybe that was the buzz causing it. He’d never be as cocky as to admit it himself that he was gorgeous.

Smiling up at the woman as he quickly slid out of the booth and next to the girl for a more formal introduction. “I’m Ethan.” He said holding his hand out for a handshake with the Girl, his smile not leaving his face. He knew of course there where single and all but hey, introductions had to start somewhere didn’t they. As to her next question he responded. “I figured it was a ladies choice dance tonight.” He said playfully to her. He was a little serious of course on that statement, he just figured tonight he’d let the girls chose weather they wanted to talk to him or not. No point chasing girls around the club on the first night, they did have at least a month on this boat. This was in fact everyone’s first impression, he didn’t want to come off as a play boy by talking to as many girls as possible so. Why not see what girls show interest in him?​

Last edited:
[class=variables] --color: #b7cfda; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important [/class] [class=container] width: 530px; height: 300px; display: flex; margin: auto; [/class] [class=left] height: 300px; width: 220px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 13px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=name] font-weight: 900; text-align: center; border-bottom: 4px solid var(--color); width: 120px; display: block; margin: 10% auto; font-size: 18px; position: relative; [/class] [class=imgContainer] width: 100%; height: 90px; display: flex; justify-content: space-between; margin: 10px auto; [/class] [class=img] width: 90px; height: 90px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; filter: saturate(70%); [/class] [class=tag] display: inline-block; border-bottom: 1px solid var(--color); height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=right] width: 280px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-direction: column; overflow: hidden; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=leftTagContainer] width: 100%; height: 100px; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; padding-right: 50px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=container] [div class=left] [div class=imgContainer] [div class=img style="background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/5b8968ac74dd17287b596fdc8a439f22/tumblr_pgrkfc61mk1s7vfego3_500.gif)"][/div] [div class=img style="background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/d0789b7cb6561d6b683eb588428eebe6/tumblr_pthjgzZJJQ1yp391ko4_r3_400.gif)"][/div] [/div] [div class=name]Katherine[/div] [div class=leftTagContainer] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]interactions- [/div] avery
[div class=tag]tags- [/div] Fanaa Fanaa
[div class=tag]location- hallway[/div]
[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=scroll] Katherine's eyes searched the club for an empty table or seat but it seemed most had filled up. She held her drink and studied the room, people were dancing and there was a lot of chatter. She didn't know why but she felt so out of her element. She decided to go out and get some fresh air, listen to the water softly crash against the boat. Who said she needed to mingle tonight? She wandered out into the hallway to find her way outside until she realized she had no idea where she was even going. "Shit...." she muttered before noticing a man walking a little ways ahead of her. Maybe he would know where she was supposed to go.

"Excuse me!" she called out, walking a little faster to catch up with the man. "I am so sorry to bother you! I'm trying to get a little fresh air but I have no idea where I am going..." she started to explain to him when she noticed the stain on his shirt. She suddenly realized he was probably headed to his room to change. "I'm sorry, you're obviously busy. Um, word of advice, you can use lemon or white wine to help the stain on that. It will make it easier to remove in the wash. My mama used to do it all the time." she suggested as her southern accent seeped through.

[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by shady

Last edited:
image0.jpg
image0.jpg

Amina Galaal

Was it possible for one to disown their entire family? Amina wasn’t sure but she’d try once she got off of this boat. To think that her family would go as far as to trick her into taking a vacation in hopes of her relaxing and potentially find the “one”. There were so many things that she could be doing right now, like working or designing. Amina shook her head as she thought of how much she would be missing out on. As she walked over to her bed and gazed at the two outfits she laid-out, Amina decided that she would at least try to enjoy herself. The other passengers could try to find their chosen one but she would be fine with sunbathing or relaxing at the bar.

With that thought in mind Amina got dressed and headed out. The ship was hosting a mixer for its passengers and she decided to go instead of staying in her room. When Amina reached the club she headed straight for the bar, already curious to see what the ship had to offer. She sat down beside another passenger who seemed to be looking for the bartender. Amina looked her over for a moment before smiling politely. “Hey, are they not serving drinks just yet?”

Mentions:
Interactions:: Annabelle Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
Outfit: X
apolla apolla
apolla apolla

Users who are viewing this thread

Back