• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

dirt

bitch
Roleplay Type(s)
  • about
    Evergreen, Massachusetts is a small town on the east coast, known for nothing except its wide variety of opportunities for students to express themselves through the arts. Evergreen High School, home of the Otters, is putting on what they hope will be their best show yet. The people in charge even booked an outdoor venue... a large stage on a nice field with an array of trees behind it. Not quite big enough to be considered a "forest," but big enough that "sketchy" things have allegedly happened in there without anyone even noticing. This includes drug deals, assault, and even a few potential murders. Rumor has it that a strange man lives in a shed in the woods, and that's where all the missing people are... either locked inside or buried underneath it.

This shitshow will start with auditions and go from there, following the chaotic lives of the high school students involved in the drama club. Visits to the outdoor venue will involve potential murders, missing people, and chaos... just enough to make the already tense cast and crew explode.

Discord IS a requirement, so if you can't join the server for any reason, please click off now. (If there's something wrong with the link, though, please let me know.)
the
show
glad you came
the wanted
coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
id be interested but im on hiatus, looks cool though! big thing that caught my attention and how my mind went to the song by the same name by Jack Daniels

BUMP BECAUSE SHIT WENT DOWN IN PLOTTING AND IM EXCITED LMAO

updated things that i forgot to mention/haven't mentioned yet:

-cult in the woods, source of power in/under the abandoned shed
-ending/last skip 🤫
-even more angst than i originally planned, yes yes
-no longer requiring stuff like character sheets, we have character channels in the discord lol

we're still open :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back