• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom the shire is burning; {stranger things search}

lambie

marketable plushie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! It’s been a little while but I’ve come crawling back once again as per-usual lol. I thought the Stranger Things hyperfixation had died down, but no, the absolute death grip this show still has on me is unreal honestly. Not to mention how desperate I am for some good ol’ fashioned escapism rn..

About;
Lazy-lit, 3-6 paragraphs average depending
Replies as often as I can manage, usually every other day. I’ll always let you know if it’s gonna take longer or if I’m gonna be gone/need a break!
Discord or PM, I’m not the fondest of threads
Friendly ooc chat is cool and good, but it’s not a requirement xp
Romance is necessary however or I won’t have fun tbh. I favor m/f usually, but will def do m// and f// as well!!

Preferences;
18+ please, just a comfort thing c:
Be able to reply at least once a week if you can help it!
Please, please, communicate! I’m very understanding!! If you have ideas tell me! If you wanna do something different tell me! If you’re gonna take longer than a week to reply for any reason, or if you just need a break, tell me! I’d really prefer not to be ghosted..

The fun stuff; (aka where I loose everyone)
Pairings and corresponding ideas are listed below! Bolded roles are the ones I’d prefer c: I am not limiting myself to these at all!!! If you have ideas of your own you’d like to try, I’m more than happy to discuss them!!
I’m also open to doubling! Comfortable playing Steve, Eddie Robin, Nancy, and also maybe Jonathan. Maybeee Billy but you’ll really, really have to convince me on that one lmao
Also open to other cc x cc pairings, so just ask if there’s one you’d like to do!

Eddie x Chrissy ♡♡♡♡

- Please I’m begging for any kind of cute, slice of life AU with these two omg. I’m talking cliche florist x tattoo artist stuff. Or, something closer to canon that’s equally as cute!
- AU where instead of Chrissy being the one to suffer Vecna’s curse, it’s one of her friends. She goes with her for moral support and ‘just in case’ both times to meet Eddie, and the two of them witness said friend’s death together.
- Werewolf/Vampire AU?? We love a creachur Eddie omg, I have too many potential ideas to list all of them here and not make this ungodly long..

Eddie x OC ♡♡♡♡♡
- Something set during season three maybe? Mixed with a bit of season four? I loveee the idea of pairing him with another of Hopper’s adopted kids, and like. Can you imagine him having to deal with his daughters both dating boys he doesn’t approve of at the same time?? Plus being able to include Starcourt would be so fun too, make Eddie work a mall job I’m begging.
- Or post season three, MC lives in the cabin by herself rather than going to California with everyone else. Probably in a similar state to Max honestly after losing her dad, she starts buying drugs from Eddie and they grow closer from there.
- Another werewolf!Eddie idea lol. Similar to the one above in that MC still lives in the cabin alone. After discovering Eddie as a werewolf somehow and being surprisingly cool about it, he all of a sudden decides they’re friends or something. Shows up uninvited a lot to bug her and eat all of her food xp (Pleasee I wanna do this one so bad T-T)

Henry/One x OC ♡♡♡♡♡
- Something set inside the Hawkins lab, I'd love to play a cute liddle nurse or something. Possibly another test subject but she’d have to be aged up a bunch so..
- Something set after the events at the lab but he escapes rather than being banished to the upside down, taking along either that nurse or fellow test subject as mentioned above. Maybe El even goes with them and they’re like a messed up little family? xp
Or him meeting someone on the outside maybe??
- Vampire AU for him as well, bc why not lol

If you’re interested, please PM me rather than replying here! Hope to hear from some of you soon, have a lovely day!~

Last edited:
Bump bc I basically redid this whole thing ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back