• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Shifting Salamander (Always Open, Walk-In Walk-Out Tavern)

Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu
Mistory Mistory

Magnus

He was instantly more interested in the female than the sword now, not the female who owned the sword, but the one carrying his food. He was interested because she held his food. He started drooling all over the place now, his tongue following the ridge of his snout as he licked his maw. Horse meat was his second favorite food of all time. And she had a lot of it. His tail swayed side to side in somewhat excitement as she set the large plate down in front of him.

Yes, it was raw! "It seems you have have retrieved enough of it to keep me docile for a few hours, and you brought it raw. Perhaps I could start finding other beings somewhat useful" He growled. That was his version of a compliment, not much of one but its something he does not tend to do often. He turned his attention back to his meal and his large jaws opened and as if the meat itself was alive, ready to be silence, he snapped his jaws around it.

He longed for the taste of blood in his jaws, but it still tasted great nonetheless. He enjoyed the struggle of his prey, watching them lash in his jaws as he effortlessly held them until they gave up or bled out. He enjoyed feeling the rush of copper across his tongue when he took the first bite. He enjoyed the futile screams of the dying, knowing they would never get away from him was a thought that was just so deliciously addicting.

He tore into the food, not minding anyone else nearby. He looked like he hadnt eaten for weeks, when infact he hadnt eaten for just two days.

Quintara

She was roused from her thoughts by the man, looking up from her scratched armor. She looked the man over, clad in dark robes and such. Mysterious to say the least. Maybe he was just dressed like that for a journey across a sandy place, she had more than enough experience with sandy dunes, walking, and sand being places where sand should never be. Curse that damn desert. And her sword couldnt exactly hop through the sand either so she had to carry him.

She shook herself out of her own thoughts, then realized he was asking her about her sword. And her sword was bothering him. "What did I tell you about bothering people?" She looked at the sword. The sword turned and seemed to hiss at her, its jewel turning red. "Dont you turn that color at me, I wish sheath you" She threatened. The sword returned to giving its attention to the man who had been giving him attention.

"I'm sorry about him, he's been a bit difficult lately. If he's bothering you I can make him leave you alone" She said to the man. Then her mind kind of registered his question. "Oh! Well that is quite a story, a long one at that. Shortened version is I got him from some kind of wizard guy, and the sword kind of picked me I guess. Or at least that's what I was told" She explained. "He doesnt like any name I try to give him so I just call him 'sword'"​

Last edited:
Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu

Piscín offered a quick, appreciative "thank you" as she took the drink from Daniel. She sniffed the liquid inconspicuously, but couldn't hide the grin that crossed her face when she noted the strength of the liquor in her drink. They didn't pull any punches here. Piscín took a swig and wiped her lips, pleased to be getting her money's worth.

Listening to Daniel make conversation amused her. He was rigid, standing stock-still and not allowing a single emotion to pass his features. She wondered if he had any. He was certainly a curious pick for someone working in food service and hospitality. However, considering the nature of the pocket dimension in which the tavern resided, Piscín thought to herself, perhaps the employees needed to be a bit more... guarded.

She noticed Daniel glancing to the side as he spoke, his features suddenly creasing with suspicion. Piscín wondered what kind of being would elicit a reaction from him, however small. She straightened and turned to follow the direction of his gaze, and abruptly realized she and the other patrons could be in more trouble than she previously suspected. One of the other servers, the woman who had been bickering with Daniel when she walked in, was in the process of providing a mountain of raw flesh to a rather dangerous-looking reptilian creature.

Watching the way he tore into the mound of meat in front of him made Piscín a bit weak in the stomach. She struggled not to let her sudden unease show on her features, flattening her facial expression into one of thoughtful silence as she took another sip from her glass.

"One wonders," she mused, in a more grave tone than earlier, "if your tavern has protocol for dealing with particularly unstable patrons."

He gave a nod. He could understand, to a degree. Those of magic often carry a long story, so he wouldnt as for details. He took another sip, and shook his head."oh no, its...he, is fine. It may seem odd,but most tend to steer clear of me. Even animals. So I enjoy the contact. Cant touch others normally anyhow. So im pleased."

He smiled as it hissed, and chuckled" reminds me of a pet i had a century or so ago. A serpent. Onry little bugger, but kept me company. Never could figure out bitting didnt work"

VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Mistory Mistory

Quintara

That's odd, she's never heard of anyone who couldnt come into contact with others normally. Sounds like a curse to her. She was real curious about it, how'd he get it? Was it even a curse? He did bring up something about his old pet snake. She didnt like snakes, or any reptile for that matter. Its not because she was afraid of them or anything, but anything reptilian gave her a sense of unease. Unsure why though, they just seemed too... Sentient.

"Aww, sounds cute" She commented about his old pet. It was getting kind of hot under the helmet, the only way for any air to circulate through was the eye holes and that didnt give much of anything. She took her helmet off and to be honest, the woman was not a pretty sight to behold. A wound stretching from the corner of her mouth to her ear had tore open her cheek, leaving jawbone and teeth to show and a bit of cheekbone as well.

Another wound on the same side of her face started from her forehead and all the way down to her bottom jaw, crossing over her now blind eye that had a droopy eyelid and was filmed over with transparent white. "Sword is the same way, except he just pouts most of the time" She said, only able to smile on the left side of her face. Her good eye held a green color and her hair was black, cut short to fit the helmet.

"I am kind of curious though, and you dont have to answer, but why cant you touch other people normally?" She asked.​

Well it seemed that Jasper was doing well enough on taking care of the hooded patron, and the Armored woman seemed to be fine drink-wise, plus it was interesting to watch the reptile, he acted a bit like a gluttony demon and a another demon, one with a perverse love for war, decided to have a child in the appearance of a fearsome thing. Now that was a nice reminder of home. So she sat there on the counter and watched him, looking around on occasion to see if anything else interested her, but sadly no so her eyes stayed upon the reptile as he ate.​
VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Daniel turned his attention back to the Elf for a moment when she began to speak about the reptilian patron, and her question actually made him give the slightest smile to her as he began to answer. "We do, either Edan with banish them from the tavern with a literal snap of his fingers, or he'll do something similar but send them to the sparring field where I will show them personally why they should not cause trouble in this tavern. Or if Edan doesn't get to them first, I'll drag them to the sparring field myself and do the same if Edan had put them there." The man was now still wearing that slight smile of his, seeming rather sure of his capability to handle whatever issue the Tavern would have, or that Edan could do it just as easily. "So don't worry, Edan himself would not abide major injuries or death in a place of his making, his kind are always against fighting as well save for certain reasons." And then his smile faded, now back to his expressionless face as his eyes also returned to their former activity of watching the room.
druidcat druidcat

Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu

Magnus

It was only after Magnus had devoured all of the food on his plate he noticed the demoness watching him. Did she find his eating habits to be interesting or was watching out of disgust? Either way was fine with him, he did like showing off the power of his jaws. For tearing through raw muscle is not the easiest thing to do. He licked his maw and straightened his head, giving one last swallow to make sure everything had gone where it needed to.

"Does something either concern or interest you?" He asked her, his gaze now locking onto her. It was hard to tell he was looking right at her, since his eyes didnt show his pupils, but he in fact was looking straight at the demoness. He straightened his back again, feeling more energy come from the food bit by bit as his body took the nutrients that came from his meal. He clenched his fists, feeling his muscles flex with it. Oh that felt good.​

He couldnt help but chuckle. "Cute wasnt the word i used. But it was...nice,to have someone." He clearly smiled, his eyes showing clear joy at the thought. They fell shortly after, when her question came up. How would he answer such a question...
" had a run in with a demon. Some things happened, made a deal I shouldnt have. Ended up being burned alive. Over, and over, and over again, every time fixing my body so it would be just as painful. Eventually decided tearing my body apart wasnt gonna cut it" he sighed, resting his hidden chin on his hand as he looked into his drink." After he burned every ounce of flesh off, he decided to try and burn my soul. Over, and over, and over again. When he realized i wasnt gonna be easy, he decided to torture me one last time. Bound my soul to my charred skeleton, and dropped me into the world. Left a present for me too. My hands. They make anyone they touch suffer in the same way i did. Then they get to pass away, and their bones become my weapons. Cheery, I know. But you asked" he took a long drink, and sighed, resting his hand on the blades hilt."Ah well. What you get for being stupid"
VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Mistory Mistory

Quintara

The blade had listened to him as well, the two rather shocked to hear a story of that magnitude. The sword seemed to now whine at him, nuzzling itself closer to the man that it might as well looked like he was attached to his side. He knew what suffering was, he had gone through it himself, but nothing never that evil or painful. Even if someone was stupid, nobody deserved that kind of fate, nobody. Not even the most ruthless murderers.

As if Quintara knew what the sword was thinking, she spoke. "Making deals with demons, I have heard stories of that over and over again. But they were only fairy tales, and even then were they tamer than your story" She said quietly. "I cant say it was a smart decision, but I dont know who you were. Could have been desperate, and being desperate makes people do unthinkable things" Desperation was a very unwelcomed emotion.

"Though, I dont believe anyone should have to endure that kind of torture again and again. Then cursed even afterward, its the epitome of evil. Though... I guess that's what demons are known for" She murmured the last part. "What is your name?" She asked. She was proud of her face marring scars, but he probably wasnt proud of his.​

He smiled at her words. He wanted to laugh. It was common sense, demons.
"Never a more desperate man than a dying man." He took a drink, and gave a sigh. He turned in his seat, scratching at the hilt again."easy. Its been a long time. Ive groan used to bare ribs. Still havent figured out where my food goes..."

He let his golden eyes flash upward,looking over the scarred woman, and smiled.
"If introductions are in order, you should see the man behind the name." He reached up,pulling his hood back, before holding his gloved hand out"Christopher walker. But please, ive come to prefer Bones"
gaster_sans_by_ozumii-da430p4.png
VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Mistory Mistory

Quintara

Well, he did say he was a skeleton. So why did she feel a bit surprised? Probably because she had never seen a walking talking skeleton in the flesh and bone. Or rather just bone. He was not kidding in the slightest, he was an actual skeleton. Very interesting. She looked at his outstretched hand and remembered his curse. Though, it was probably just bare touch anyway. So hell, it'd be rude to turn down a handshake.

She gripped his hand, a hold that obviously was able to skillfully wield a self-thinking sword. "Nice to meet you, Walker, or Bones, I'm Quintara." She introduced herself. "You can call me Quin for short, faster and easier to say" She added with her own smile. She kept her face tilted towards him on her good side so he was in full view.​

He smiled.
"Great to meet you. And you, Sword" he lifted the blade by its, well, blade, and chuckled. He let his eyes glance between the two, before waved his hand infront over her nose"hey hey. Look at me. You think i really care how you looked. Life did this to me. Im gonna assume the same for you. Dont hide if you dont want to. I only hide because I can cause a panic."
VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Mistory Mistory

The sword, delighted to be held now by the man who gave him attention, purred rather loudly and nuzzled himself under Walker's chin as best he could. His jewel was bright blue, meaning he was beyond happy at the moment. Quintara was kind of caught off guard at him waving his hand in front of her and what he said. Usually she turned her head away because, well, now that she thought about it she had always done it.

"Must be my habits kicking in" She said with a small apologetic laugh. "I dont try to hide the scars, but I guess my subconscious is more worried about it than my brain is" She admitted. She didnt like to show her marred face around young kids more specifically, they either stared or just kind of shied away quickly.​

Zephyra just sat there silently and watched him eat, legs kicking behind the counter as she watched and then he finished eating and looked at her, or she assumed so as no-one else had really been watching him eat this entire time, so who else would he be speaking to. "Well interest to be specific, one that reminds me of some of the different people from my home, the way you seem so hungry, and the apparent capability you would have in war. You look much like some form of spawn from two demons, and I only mean it in the highest of respects." She gave him a big grin as she still looked him over, now with an admiring and remembering glint in her eye.
But as she spoke and talked to him, she heard the ill-talk of demons to her left and the thought crossed her mind that perhaps she try and avoid the Armored Warrioress if possible, perhaps this skeleton-man as well.
VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu

Was she trying to flatter him? Usually being called any kind of spawn of a demon would be an insult, but of course when it came from a demoness herself, well that was a different story. So should he be flattered? It took quite a bit to flatter Magnus, his ego was as large as he was. He looked at the glint in her eye, admiration. Finally, some respect. Everywhere he went it was always everyone trying to kill him or challenging him.

Not that he didnt enjoy tearing idiots limb from limb. He would just like some simple appreciation for what he was. "Well if you say so, who am I to argue?" He asked. He straightened up even more, ripped muscle moving smoothly under scaly flesh. If Magnus was anything, he was a big show off. He enjoyed intimidating people, and he enjoyed the admiration he was getting from the demoness. "Trust me, you'll never see a perfect specimen such as myself ever again. Physically and skillfully"​

??? and ???
Despite the boy didn't said a specific order, the man was still kind enough to give him something to soothe his battle scars. The girl's meal was over the top fancy. The girl didn't expect that they would serve something this fancy on a tavern. It actually hits close to the ones her kingdom serves. The boy sipped the mug slowly. He felt very relieved. The honey mead soothed his throat. As much as he doesn't want to admit it. He is actually thankful. His pain started to disappear. Although his scars and blood remained.

"Thank you for your kindness, sir. I really appreciate your good deeds. As much as he doesn't want to admit it. He is grateful. He's been denial to somethings, forgive him please." Her tone of voice was elegant and polite. She may seem like royalty but she has high respects for others. She took a small piece of the well done meal and took a bite. After a few seconds, her face looked surprised. "Wow, you got the taste right." She sounded very glad but her face was very blank.

The boy on the other hand kept drinking on his mug. Anyone can notice that the arrow on his shoulder is still stuck. He doesn't seem to be bother by it. He silently drank watching the girl enjoy her meal. His blood soaked body is starting to stain his seat. The girl's part on the other hand stayed clean. The girl even took a piece and tried to feed it to the boy. The boy declined by shaking his head to "no".

Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu

Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu

Piscín nodded, allowing her shoulders to slump in relaxation again at Daniel's words. So she had been right, in some capacity; the employees here, including their boss, were no ordinary bartenders, but that seemed to lean more in her favor than against it at the moment. Lifting the drink to her lips, Piscín swiveled on her bar stool to get a better look at the patrons in the bar. By now, some conversation had kicked up between individuals, and everyone seemed rather engaged. The children, however, intrigued her the most. They were alone with no parents or guardians, and the boy seemed badly bloodied while the girl child had an air of regal elegance to her.

"Thanks for the drink. I might be back for more later," Piscín said to Daniel, grinning playfully. "But for now, excuse me."

The elf stuffed her gloves in her pockets and reattached her sheath to her belt before she wandered away from the counter, drink in tow. Sauntering slowly over to the children's table, she took her time, taking a moment to glance over the other guests in the tavern. The business had certainly attracted a unique bunch. The amount of bodies in the tavern - or maybe it was the alcohol? - had made the air warm to her skin, and so as Piscín made her rounds she took the time to shrug off her hooded coat and throw the garment over her shoulder.

When Piscín got to the two kids, she set her drink on the table loudly to announce her presence and slid into a seat across from them. She beamed, folding her hands together on the tabletop in front of her. "Hi there. Hope you don't mind if I take this seat, but you've got my attention. Boy, did you know you have an arrow sticking out of your shoulder? Just curious."

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

He had the show-off abilities of a demon too, so proud of himself but she knew it was likely well-placed pride for he seemed like the type to know where he stood on the chain of things. But of course she would admit it was fun to watch, then came his perfect specimen comment which made her giggle for a few moments. "A perfect specimen of your species she, but one thing I've learned in my time on these mortal planes, there is always someone better, in body, mind, or skill. It's the way the world is." She gave him a smile, despite her comment she still had that same glint in her eyes, he was truly a sight to admire both for the power that was obvious in his form and simply for his appearance, metal on his body, the red scales that looked so much like a flame. After a bit more staring she leaned towards him and spoke again. "So Perfect Specimen, would it be possible for me to get your name? Mine is Zephyra Ashen, one of the hellspawn of my family." She smirked and gave a chuckle at the word 'hellspawn', such a bad word and yet she wasn't the worst of the family.
VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Well at least the boy was starting to look better that meant his body was accepting of the healing magic, a good thing. Then his attention turned back to the girl as she seemed surprised by the meal, and then expressed her gratitude for what Edan was doing, he would have done such things for anyone really both in the great food and the hospitality. Then came the Elf who had entered and she seemed to be taking interest in the pair, and so with a polite bow of his head he excused himself. And so he returned to the counter, and to Lucinda who seemed to be nearing the end of her meal. "So Lucinda I hope it was to your liking, I know I'm not from Darcville or any of the surrounding lands but it's not that hard to manage." He gave a playful smile to the blonde warrioress and leaned back on the counter once more.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Alteras Alteras

As the Elf walked away and said she may be back for another drink Daniel simply gave a slight nod and stepped away from the counter, going to the back wall and crossing his arms as he kept his vigilant watch over the tavern and its patrons, so far he didn't feel like he'd need to do much of anything to keep a relative peace. Zephyra was keeping the reptilian pleased and complacent by all appearances, and the other patrons were entertaining one another aside from the blond warrioress who Edan seemed to know. It appeared that today was going to be a bit of a bore, and so removing himself from the wall he walked towards the stairs, deciding to stick by the only other door in the tavern that lead somewhere not within the building, at least if anything went this way he'd know there'd be something to entertain him.​

Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu

Magnus visibly lowered his head slightly at her retort for his comment. Wow, right in the pride. Ouch. A low growl rumbled in the back of his throat, unsure what to say to that for a few moments until she spoke again. Hopefully his silence wasn't too off-putting to his otherwise arrogant attitude. Name? Well, introductions never hurt. Idiots usually told him their names on the battlefield in a sentence like 'know, it was whomever that ended your life, monster!'

Quite entertaining. Zephyra, not a common name, but a name nonetheless. A very unique and admittedly pretty name. Not that pretty changed anything. "Well if I am not going to go by perfect specimen, then I guess you can call me by my real name" He growled. "Magnus, don't got a last name, don't need one. My name by itself sends fear through many, it does not need a last name to accompany it" He had quickly recovered from the blow to his pride.​

For those who are curious,I drew another pic of my boi:
20171122_090858.jpg

"Very well,as you wish,hun." He responded. Jasper nodded to him and listened to the two speak watching with his green eyes as he turned around grabbing a few things. He started to put it together into a mixer shaking it up really good looking back eyeing the two every so often before pouring a blue glowing substances into a glass he sprinkled a little sugar in before setting it down in front of the skeleton. The fairy smiled at him as he took a knife into his own palm picking it and letting a drop of blood into the blue and it became bright gold. "Here try this. It's one of my specialties. Should help take care of the pain,just drink it slowly so it doesn't hit you all at once. Also, the taste is different every time I make it so I can't garentee the flavor." He told him with a slight giggle and sat there pursing his lips as leaned over the counter. He had been listening in to their conversation but he had decided to stay out of it to be respectful. Jasper felt like it wasn't really his business nor did it feel applied enough for him to jump in. He had been too busy working on his special drink for him. Jasper secretly wished he could be entertaining some men right about now,it was part of his job to entertain others and his favorite part was entertaining individuals who wanted his attention.

Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu VanRIPPED VanRIPPED Mistory Mistory

Zephyra raised an eyebrow as she looked at this Magnus, seems she may have told him something he didn't need to hear but the good thing was that she knew very well how to continue it... These weren't her words anyhow she had heard them from Daniel who had spoken from experience. But it also looked like he had recovered rather easily, though she still planned to finish the words. "Well Magnus, I'm sure it does, and on my comment earlier... It's not bad that someone is stronger, it just means that one has something to strive to overcome." She grinned and blushed a little as she looked off to the side. "I know for a fact you're stronger than me even when I go all-out, demons may be hard to kill, but we're not extremely strong either unless we're of a special rank or position. Usually one involving war and the like or power." She looked back to him and chuckled, kicking her legs yet again.

Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu (That's why I do it on the top haha)

Magnus listened closely, nodding slightly as she spoke. "Anything stronger than I shall fall in due time, my entire life is dedicated to domination and obliteration" He growled, sounding very serious. That's what he was bred to do, his mother was not a very moral woman. He was actually one of the few to survive from his siblings. But he got revenge on her, hating how she treated him. So one day, he outright killed her. And while it seems horrid, he had no problem devouring her corpse.

After that, he killed almost anything that defied him. What he could kill that is, and the croc could hold a grudge like he was the devil himself. It was kind of intimidating. But nothing expanded his ego like a demoness telling him he was stronger than her outright. If he had the muscles in his face to do so, a snake-like grin would have stretched across his face. "I am... Flattered by your words" He said. Then he had an idea.

"But words will not satisfy me. I want to prove you right" He growled, standing up. "Face me in fight" He challenged. "Then I will be able to tell you that you are right" He may not sound it, but Zephyra was charming his socks off. Er, metal boots.​

VanRIPPED VanRIPPED (Maybe I'll try your style then cuz I forget frequently.)

Zephyra nodded, she did believe him when it said they'd eventually fall all things did, but then she heard what he said his life was dedicated to, he sure did sound like one of the power-hungry demons from her home even if he said he was something different. Then came a rather shocking idea from him after a moment of silence, wait he wasn't serious was he? She looked a bit shocked at first before an embarrassed smile stretched across her face. "You want to prove I'm right by besting me? Well, I guess we can go to the sparring field, but keep in mind that the Supervisor will be watching, it's his job to ensure nothing too serious happens..." She says, pointing up towards the man on the second floor who now looked down at them having heard mention of a fight, and he already began moving towards the door and out it. Zephyra herself hopped off the counter and began walking towards the stairs and the door that Daniel had just went through.

"Oh, and just cuz we have limitations on how a sparring match can end, doesn't mean you aren't allowed to go all-out just keep in mind that the attack may be stopped before it strikes if it's a killing blow."
She said with a smile still as something appeared just nice your rear, starting to sway it's slender length and spear-shaped tip back and forth as she walked up the stairs and adjusted her hair as a pair of sharp black horns now showing through her hair, seems she had learned to hide these things things rather well... Or she used some sort of magic to keep them out of sight.

"Oh, and just so you know..." She grabbed the handle of the door as she spoke, pulling it open ever so slightly as sunlight shown through. "I'm actually a bit excited to see what you can do." She added with a dark grin as she pulled the door open the rest of the way as what was shown through the door was now in good sight, plains almost as far as one could see until they ran into mountains that seemed to border the giant expanse of land filled with grass, trees, and the occasional rock and pond. Along with Daniel standing off to the side of the doorway, and looking back at the doorway there was nothing but the door itself in sight or touch.

Daniel stood and watched as the two entered the fields through the doorway and began to speak once the reptilian came through. "Zephyra is already aware of the rules of the sparring field, so I'll inform you myself. You may fight as hard as you wish with your chosen opponent, no bars on how much power or skill you may use. But if killing blows are being dealt, your opponent can take no more, or someone yields... I will step in to assure the fight stops, and keep in mind looks are deceiving." After speaking Daniel returned to his silent vigilance as he watched the two start to prepare for their fight.

Lucinda Reyes
The Shifting Salamander

Lucinda had been so focused on eating that she hadn't noticed what was happening around her. Placing the last bone of the chicken among a small pile at the corner of the plate, she looked up to see Edan. She smiled with a bit of the sauce still on her lips. Wiping her hands and mouth with the napkin, she took a drink of water before saying, "It was good Edan. I gotta come up with a more difficult dish next time. Maybe some fried ice cream or artisan jello." Lucinda grinned. "By the way, what happened? It looks like stuff happened while I wan't paying attention..." She looked around the tavern, wondering what to make of the new folks.
Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu

(open to interactions I guess... Just trying to make it to thanksgiving break.)

Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu

Magnus was ecstatic when she took up his challenge. He got the chance to fight a demon, he got a chance to test that power for himself. He followed her, noticing the tail and tilted his head. Why would she hide something that showed her power? It didnt make much sense to him but maybe she would rather show her power. Which also didnt make sense to him, since when did someone not want to show how powerful they were?

He listened to everything that was said, his tail whipping to the side when he heard he could go all out. Yes, no holding back. This was going to be the fight of a century. He started thinking, where were weak points on a demon? He followed her out to the fields, basically ignoring Daniel but did hear him. Alright, so there were some rules. He looked around, not expecting to see all of this. He expected a room or something.

But everything else was the least of his concerns, she was his pain focus now. He turned toward her and lowered his head in an attack stance, he usually attacked on all fours. It made him move faster. His maw was slightly ajar to show his teeth more, a low growl sounding from his throat. His eyes stayed locked on hers, "I hope you will show me a demon's power" He growled to her.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back