• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Shattered Soul - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Psychie

Princess Psychie
She would probably try to keep it under her hat, but Lord Jordenin would probably be able to see through it.

Silanon

Four Thousand Club
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Alrighty - the dice agree with that assessment. I'll get a short post up in a bit.

Dannigan

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya friends!

Some time ago when we were creating our characters, I think I mentioned something about Lord Jordenin's injury and Ol' Sil replied with something like, "Dreamy should ask him about it sometime." Well, once our (currently nameless) fellowship here leaves, who knows when we'll see ol' Lordy Jordy and his Coffee of Awesomeness again?

I'm looking forward to seeing what's ahead. It's been a very long time since I played a D&D-style character who took on some undead!

What are you guys and gals thinking about it all? =)

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Well, I'm looking forward to seeing how this game turns out. It is an interesting start so far.

Silanon

Four Thousand Club
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Glad I've still got your interest =D

I had a few rough days, but I'll hopefully get a post up tomorrow or the day after.

Silanon

Four Thousand Club
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
And... my life's a mess at the moment. At least I managed to start thinking about the next post, so there is hope that I'll get it done soon-ish. Bugs me a ton that I couldn't do it yesterday, but oh well - sometimes it can't be helped. Thanks for the patience!

Dannigan

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Silanon Silanon You're welcome! It'll happen when it happens, Sil. And it'll be worth waiting for, too! =)

This rockin' fat cat somehow proves my point beyond argument. Yeah, that's it. = )

Cat Whatever GIF by DJT

(Really, did you want any normal friends? Because from what I can tell there are none here!) =)

Users who are viewing this thread