• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Shadow World - Mechanics

Prince

DragonWay
This Section is for the Magic that is aloud in the forum. I want to keep it as close to the to the series as possible and I don't want anyone using odd powers without them being approved by me or Link.

Known forms of Demonic magic

• Battle spells — spells used in battle which include attacking with fire, acid, lightning, venom, poison, among others
  • Binding (and unbinding) spells — infuse demonic energy into inanimate objects, giving it life; used on vampire motorcycles and automatons
  • Demon possession — the possession of a mundane human's body by a demon(demon only)
  • Dimensional magic — used to move from one dimension to another
  • Healing spells — spells used to heal wounds, injuries and poisoning
  • Hellmist/hellsmoke — a rare but powerful magic used as a weapon; a kind of conjured demonic fog that mutes the effects of other magic(demon or warlock only)
  • Mind control — the domination of a weak mind against its will
  • Necromancy — the capability to bring back the dead
  • Projection — the projection of a being's image without being physically present
  • Protection spells — also know as glamours; spells used to shield a person or place, often to fool mundanes into believing that what they see is something different from what is truly there
  • Summoning rituals — the summoning of either demonic or angelic entities
  • Tracking spells — spells used to find the location of an individual; requires any personal belonging of the individual
  • Transportation spells — spells that magically teleport people or things from one place to another; includes a Portal and Enchanted rings
  • Twinning rituals — a dark ritual that inextricably binds two individuals together, comparable to the parabatai ceremony but more powerful and dangerous, also making one of the pair superior over the other, the connection making the submissive one forget or look over facts he would typically care about; a variant of blood magic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back