• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Skeleton_Graveyard

A ghost scared to talk to people
Hi! I'm Rory or Ghost!
I'm looking for a roleplay to do with my oc ~
Sage

A little background info on sage and an idea into this universe -
Sage is a person who has basically lost everything dear to them. Her father was a construction worker who you know, died at a work incident. Riddled with grief her mother ended up, dead. Having everything stripped away, sage worked harder than ever before. Balancing school and a work-life, once she found a good balance themselves, while others would get a cat or dog she decided to get a ferret. Bare with me this is important, she had gotten this ferret taking great care of it. The ferret ended up being named Dasiy. This small animal kept them from overworking.
Sadly, this world was riddled with people with unnatural abilities, well, these abilities were manufactured, in a jailbreak, a convect busted through their apartment building. Sage was at work at the time of the incident. Catching wind of this she ran home, more afraid for her pet because well she had insurance. When she arrived nothing was left. Once again left with nothing she mourned, mourned for the lives lost, for the life she never go to have, and for Dasiy.
Sage in her grief called to a god, hoping to get some sort of closure. Hoping to know if Dasiy was alive or didn't suffer for too long. Well, the god answered. But it wasn't what she had wanted. The god had decided to gift this mortal with the gift of immortality and the ability to turn into the ferret she had once loved. While the god meant this as a gift for how hard their life had been Sage had taken this as a curse.
With this curse/gift, Sage took to the sewers, making a home in an abandoned subway station and train cart. Slowly turning it into a paradise for all those who were lost.

I have a few prompts!
Sage is at the beginning of their power, learning to use when they are basically taken into a research center as they made the mistake of telling people about it. Your oc can come in anytime here! Another lab rat, a scientist, anything!
2. Its been a few years - Sage has developed their home base to its fruition, and is taking in anyone. They have a small group at that moment as your character comes in! Do you cause chaos, join their team, betray? your choice!

Rules ;
1. No one under the age of 18 - I rather do this with people within my age range, along with being more comfortable with it.
2. Nothing to op! honestly just come to me with your character and it'll be fine, maybe some minor tweaks but it's your character so
3. Nothing too NSFW! It's fine for romantic parring but keep it to the guidelines of rpnation!

4. Semi-literate! I will match how much you put into it (really depending on how tired I am), but it has to be enough to continue the plot and nothing too long-winded, I want to know their outfit but maybe not what type of stitching was used for it.

Those are the rules but here are some other things as well

I am welcome to outside chatter! Especially other interests as I can work with those to make the story even better
2. Ideas!!!! While I can come up with stuff I don't wanna do it all, so if you ever have an idea to add to the story I am welcome to it!!
3. Ghosting friendly! Life happens I get it! Just tell me, and when I disappear just msg and I'll come back LMAO.

I think that's all folks! Please let me know if you are interested or if there is any confusion! Happy holidays and have a good day/night! :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back