• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Seven Seraphim

Field Marshall

Eight Thousand Club
Okay so you have your basic whole demons vs angels from the start of time nonsense. Then you have you Seven Seraphim who mated with humans after the other Seraphim died out after the Great War which resulted in a huge world flood eons ago. These Seraphim are blah blah protectors of humanity fight off the demon campaigns and what not. But the Original Seven evetually grew tired of the carnage and fighting their descendants would have to endure, so they wanted to end it all. They descended to the Underworld and became not demons but Grigori. They decided to rule the demons. Their ultimate goal, erase the lines between humans, demons, and angels through merging the three realms overworld, midworld, and the underworld. A new Order of Seraphim has arisen to fight this threat.

Okay now we have four open spots

The other three are filled by the GMs.

Interested then don't wait because we only have four more spots

Click here:http://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-seven-seraphim.66540/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. What if I don't want to become a Demon Lord or attempt unity? What if I I'm a conservative who wants to murder all demons and impose a Millennium Kingdom of peace and order?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back