• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π•‹β„π”Ό π•Šπ”Όπ•π”Όβ„• π•‚π•€β„•π”Ύπ”»π•†π•„π•Š OOC Chat

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm ashamed I procrastinated so much these days I didn't even finish my character sheets and now we have a magic horse that may or may not be the best chaotic good character oof

As for Writhshade lore it's all vague to me, besides the fact that they pick fighting whenever multiple options are presented, because they believe that is the only way out of a conflict. Why? Because that way you become feared and no one is gonna dare to even come close to your kingdom. I think they are also a little cocky about winning because they live in a mountainous area and they have a slight advantage.

Needs more work other than the general mentality but I kinda sorta have to bring myself out of the current procrastination loop I find myself in. Ah, the sad and embarassing truth

Last edited:
I'm ashamed I procrastinated so much these days I didn't even finish my character sheets and now we have a magic horse that may or may not be the best chaotic good character oof

As for Writhshade lore it's all vague to me, besides the fact that they pick fighting whenever multiple options are presented, because they believe that is the only way out of a conflict. Why? Because that way you become feared and no one is gonna dare to even come close to your kingdom. I think they are also a little cocky about winning because they live in a mountainous area and they have a slight advantage.

Needs more work other than the general mentality but I kinda sprts have to bring myself out of the current procrastination loop I find myself in. Ah, the sad and embarassing truth
It's totally fine, I am giving so much kingdom freedom that it's often forcing you guys to make a lot of the kingdom how you want, so please take your time. I'm excited for everyone :)

I just got off work and currently have guests over at the house. I’ll get my post up sometime tonight for sure. I’ve also been thinking about making a character sheet for Thyme as well. It feels odd to not have the third sister as it was meant to be.

Hello! I am interested in adding a steward/spymaster to one of the kingdoms. Would that be acceptable?
Like Jess Buck Jess Buck said, that kind of character would be great! As long as it kind of fits into a more middle ages spy when it comes to their technology that sounds great to me!

Hey everyone. Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. Some people have yet to put up their starting posts.

@Neo Alice Jel.XP Jel.XP Jess Buck Jess Buck Church418 Church418 PhantomSamurai PhantomSamurai FloweryMuffin FloweryMuffin @Avari @Aravini Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose Katsuya Katsuya Jabroni Jabroni

I made the map which I added to the actual roleplay thread! :) I'm going to post my first thread, and was thinking that the kingdoms could get word that the Baltimores would like to convene with all the kingdoms.

Also, if anyone else wants to set up some plot details that will bring characters of different kingdoms together let me and other members know! I'd love to hear it :)

And if anyone doesn't have an assigned color they can also let me know and you can tell me what you want as the color to type your dialogue/character's thoughts etc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back