• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π•‹β„π”Ό π•Šπ”Όπ•π”Όβ„• π•‚π•€β„•π”Ύπ”»π•†π•„π•Š OOC Chat

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Could you stop acting like that for a moment? I know you're upset but calm down. I'm not disrespecting your lore (written in the lore page) since it doesn't mentions any of this in the first place and you know it, neither i'm "arguing" with you i'm just questioning your logic to have an idea of what to expect in the future. If you can't accept that your reasoning with this "no link between people of the species" has some holes (as shown with your example of Non-magical humans and magical humans "differences") that's ok but don't get all defensive on me because i'm asking about it, i just want to understand how this works now that you've explained it further.
The fact you are telling me to stop acting a certain way is disrespectful in itself. I'm not "acting" like anything, so don't tell me to stop asking you respectfully to stop trying to question my logic. You just admitted that you are questioning my logic above^. I am asking you to stop, as this is my lore, and I've already told you multiple times that people within a species have differences, whether it be powers, weaknesses, powers that help strengthen them from common weaknesses, etc. This is my way to make there be an OPEN way for people to join and create their own powers for their own characters, and because I want to make it easy for people to create their own powers, it has holes on PURPOSE.

I am telling you nicely to stop arguing with this, it is SUPPOSED to be open. If you HAVE questions, don't tell me to stop acting a certain way. I am simply telling you what the lore is and you continue to question it.

If you want to understand how it works, stop being rude. I told you to stop before and you haven't stopped, and now you are telling me to stop acting a certain way, when I have been explaining my lore all day to you as you disagree with it. If you don't agree with my logic for this lore to MAKE it OPEN and to HAVE HOLES, you should leave instead of just disagreeing on things I've made. I'm not sure if you know how to be respectful on a forum but please leave if you can't talk in a respectful way to people. Thanks.

Last edited:
Could you stop acting like that for a moment? I know you're upset but calm down. I'm not disrespecting your lore (written in the lore page) since it doesn't mentions any of this in the first place and you know it, neither i'm "arguing" with you i'm just questioning your logic to have an idea of what to expect in the future. If you can't accept that your reasoning with this "no link between people of the species" has some holes (as shown with your example of Non-magical humans and magical humans "differences") that's ok but don't get all defensive on me because i'm asking about it, i just want to understand how this works now that you've explained it further.
I'm sorry but I really feel the need to say that at the end of the day. This is just an idea that she came up with. There does not need to be any links between species. No one's story or character is dependant on the continuity of these species. I totally understand that you might feel that it is important for them to have similar weaknesses and to make them universal as it would be if they were real. But they are not. Who actually cares that 4scorelightnings 4scorelightnings reasons may have some "holes". At the end of the day. It is a roleplay. What the characters can and cannot do it entirely up to the creator of the characters and the creator of the roleplay. They can be members of the same species and be affected by things differently. It is perfectly fine. Their weaknesses do not need to be the same AT ALL. I fully understand why you would want it to be that way. And I am sorry but unfortunately that just simply does not apply to this roleplay.

-.- Whatever, everything i say is taken on the worst possible way. I'm going to stop talking about the subject now.

I understand that nothing has to make sense and all that, i won't bring it up again

We need a comic relief character. What about an immortal horse named phillip who can talk but only to people who are also named Phillip. Also he has the ability to poop gold.

-.- Whatever, everything i say is taken on the worst possible way. I'm going to stop talking about the subject now.

I understand that nothing has to make sense and all that, i won't bring it up again
I honestly want to hear critiques and make small changes within kingdoms according to what players want, and I have been doing this.

But please understand that you saying "nothing has to make sense" in my lore now is not taken the "worst" way, it is what you said. Just now. That isn't taken in a weird way, that is taken how you said it exactly. It makes me feel really discouraged. If you think nothing makes sense in my roleplay you are free to leave.

We need a comic relief character. What about an immortal horse named phillip who can talk but only to people who are also named Phillip. Also he has the ability to poop gold.
I was sold at "Poop Gold" 🀣. I will literally rename one of my characters to Phillip.

I honestly want to hear critiques and make small changes within kingdoms according to what players want, and I have been doing this.

But please understand that you saying "nothing has to make sense" in my lore now is not taken the "worst" way, it is what you said. Just now. That isn't taken in a weird way, that is taken how you said it exactly. It makes me feel really discouraged. If you think nothing makes sense in my roleplay you are free to leave.

Not to be a b word or anything, but you're right now talking about how Samurai is making a talking horse that poops gold xD (it's funny and i like it, just so you all know).

So ok, "nothing" was a big word and i apologize for making you feel discouraged, i just want to stop, i understand how the species system works now and i won't comment about it anymore.

Not to be a b word or anything, but you're right now talking about how Samurai is making a talking horse that poops gold xD (it's funny and i like it, just so you all know).

So ok, "nothing" was a big word and i apologize for making you feel discouraged, i just want to stop, i understand how the species system works now and i won't comment about it anymore.
I appreciate you apologizing. Yes, let's leave it be and let's all try not to make fun of others on a site like this. Besides, we all love Philip! :D

Neo Alice Neo Alice Jel.XP Jel.XP Jess Buck Jess Buck Church418 Church418 PhantomSamurai PhantomSamurai FloweryMuffin FloweryMuffin Avari Avari Aravini Aravini Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose

So, the RP is now up, and I still want to work on the map, but I would love every one of your opinions for your own kingdom (shape, terrain, etc.) so fill me with info! :D Also, if you want anything royalty related or any recent history within your OWN kingdom added to the lore, please do not hesitate to post on the lore page as Church418 Church418 did.

Also, no pressure to post anything today, tomorrow etc. This is your own pace, especially because some of us are still making good characters :)

I love how it's he just appeared one day. I can imagine a bored sorcerer who really wanted a horse badly, but messed up the spell so that it only liked Philips XD
The best part is its so vague and will never be explained that literally anything could have caused him to appear. It lets everyone use their imagination. Also there will be many phillips claiming a horse talked to them but no one will ever take them seriously no one but other phillips

The best part is its so vague and will never be explained that literally anything could have caused him to appear. It lets everyone use their imagination. Also there will be many phillips claiming a horse talked to them but no one will ever take them seriously no one but other phillips
Thank you for creating this :closedeyessmile:

How does Phillip feel about people with Phillip as their middle name

How does Phillip feel about people with Phillip as their middle name
I feel like there's some leeway there like he is faintly drawn to them but anyone with the first name phillip supercedes everything else. If no real phillips are around then middle name phillip.might have to do

I feel like there's some leeway there like he is faintly drawn to them but anyone with the first name phillip supercedes everything else. If no real phillips are around then middle name phillip.might have to do
I'll take it. We officially have half a Phillip in the group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back