• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π•‹β„π”Ό π•Šπ”Όπ•π”Όβ„• π•‚π•€β„•π”Ύπ”»π•†π•„π•Š (Currently OPEN)

Hi!

Would it be reasonable for Baltimore to have an order of Knights assigned to protect the royalty? I have a Knight General OC that could fit very well here.

Also, I may have missed it, but is there any other lore explaining Baltimore better or is that something we can expand upon ourselves?

Hi!

Would it be reasonable for Baltimore to have an order of Knights assigned to protect the royalty? I have a Knight General OC that could fit very well here.

Also, I may have missed it, but is there any other lore explaining Baltimore better or is that something we can expand upon ourselves?

I would absolutely LOVE a knight OC. This is Arthurian, so in general knights ad chivalry are looked up upon and every kingdom would have a group of well trusted knights of noble background.

Thank you for asking, and this for Everyone Everyone , I was intentionally vague so you have leeway to make your own characters of the kingdom how you see fit. In general though, this society operates in the Middle Ages in a time of magic, and is similar to those kingdoms in Arthurian tales.

what ages are coming of age?
I think in a well functioning kingdom, with both a mother and father or at least one guardian, a coming of age character would be 16 or above. However, for poorer families and princes, becoming an hier and upholding responsibility can come at a much younger age.

Alright everyone! Zariel Zariel Neo Alice Neo Alice Jess Buck Jess Buck Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose Church418 Church418 ! If you see and acknowledge this post like it, and also let me know if you have discords so we can make a channel.
These are now the threads you go for these specific needs:
OOC : To ask questions related or nonrelated to the roleplay, talking about misc. things, etc.
Characters : Make your characters with the designated form here!
Lore : Once more royalty are established, I will be updating this.

Bump! Still looking for people who want to play royalty and make their own characters!

I would absolutely love to play a wacky child princess to be honest, if you're looking for fancy royalty, or well any kind of princess honestly.

Hey Avari Avari FloweryMuffin FloweryMuffin ! We are still open :) If you would like to be royalty please take a look at the character sheets already made (linked a few posts above) as well as the Lore to find out what royalty you can be.

If you would like to make your own non royal character I'd love that too! If you have any questions after looking at Lore and the Character Thread do not hesitate to ask in the OOC chat <3

Hello there, 4scorelightnings 4scorelightnings ! I did get around to reading through the character sheets and the lore earlier today and noticed that the Writhshade family is pretty much up for grabs and I was wondering if I could maybe snatch the daughter- make her the whacky princess I intend for her to be- and maybe one of the brothers? The Queen? I don't know the more characters I make the more I'll struggle to keep track of them but two should be fine with me. Tell me your thoughts.

Is this still open? And I have a character I generally use for samurai stuff but I could retrofit them for a more medieval knight role. Would it be possible for my character to be kind of a wandering mercenary type?

Hey Avari Avari FloweryMuffin FloweryMuffin ! We are still open :) If you would like to be royalty please take a look at the character sheets already made (linked a few posts above) as well as the Lore to find out what royalty you can be.

If you would like to make your own non royal character I'd love that too! If you have any questions after looking at Lore and the Character Thread do not hesitate to ask in the OOC chat <3

Would it be alright if I DM you a character pitch in a bit just to confirm you'd be happy with it?

Is this still open? And I have a character I generally use for samurai stuff but I could retrofit them for a more medieval knight role. Would it be possible for my character to be kind of a wandering mercenary type?
That would be lovely! You can be a part of the Pendragon knighthood if you want to interact with my other knight/prince!

Hello there, 4scorelightnings 4scorelightnings ! I did get around to reading through the character sheets and the lore earlier today and noticed that the Writhshade family is pretty much up for grabs and I was wondering if I could maybe snatch the daughter- make her the whacky princess I intend for her to be- and maybe one of the brothers? The Queen? I don't know the more characters I make the more I'll struggle to keep track of them but two should be fine with me. Tell me your thoughts.
Sure, though for this kingdom, they are known for being more ruthless and scary (no one wants to make them their enemies, as they have great weapon makers and other things). So if you were to make characters try and fit it into growing up in that sort of kingdom! I think it would be funny to have a daughter affected in a way that she is more eccentric because of the warlike attitude, but as a family they are like the fire nation royals in avatar

Sure, though for this kingdom, they are known for being more ruthless and scary (no one wants to make them their enemies, as they have great weapon makers and other things). So if you were to make characters try and fit it into growing up in that sort of kingdom! I think it would be funny to have a daughter affected in a way that she is more eccentric because of the warlike attitude, but as a family they are like the fire nation royals in avatar
So military state all the way, eh? Perfect. Can I send a dm with what i came up with also?

So military state all the way, eh? Perfect. Can I send a dm with what i came up with also?
Yeah of course, I'd love to see it! :) And honestly if you want to bend the kingdom a bit to your liking, since you're the first character there I wouldn't mind that either!

I decided I'm going to start this roleplay thread on the 22nd (a Friday). New players are still welcome!

This sounda cool, is there a spot for two characters?
Yeah! If you wanna play royalty just run it through by me, and if you are not sure whether a character fits the lore just ask! You are free to inhabit any kingdom however, just read the lore for more details!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back