• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Seven Deadly Sins [Crime/Supernatural]

Toacho

The ‘Friend of a Friend’
The Seven Deadly Sins
A roleplay loosely based on Netflix's TV Series, Lucifer, as well as the Loser's Game Universe.

"In the beginning, God created the Heavens and Earth."
Genesis 1:1

Of course, everyone believes that. From your veil, at least. We face a much different perspective.
Beasts, born in a mirror world that is much similar to your own, we face our own creator.
You.

We're only what you have made us. Your flaws. disgraces, and everything.

In the 21st century Daon Port-City, residing in Northern-Eastern America, crime has become somewhat common and expected. True friends are hard to come by these days, with trust even harder to find. After a series of gang wars tearing apart the poorer cityscape, the rich continue to flourish and the police run in circles chasing their tails as they try to find any sort of decency among the violent and bloody city. Then there was silence. A new player in the war of the gangs, one that seemed to appear out of thin air, breaking between the hellfire itself. They went by simply 'The Sins'. A show-name, many assumed.

Though there's something unnatural about the group. Perhaps it's the fact that they appeared so suddenly, or maybe how the city had fallen into a brief stupor of silence upon their arrival. Or perhaps it's the strange unnatural feel the siblings all carry?... Almost as if they were... N͖̠̻̄ͦ͆ͫ̽ͦ̔o̳̣͎̪̞͓͆̾̐͆ͤͮ̐ͅt͓̞͓̭͊ͤͣ̌ͨ͝.͖̣̩̑͌ͧͫ̋.̫̥̜͓͚̳͊͛̅̄̿̉ͅ ̺̮̪̼̮̠ͫ͒͟H̢̦͆ư̺̬̘̩̠̄̈́ͯ̾̏ṁ̰͚̽̾̔̂a̻̭̙̪͍̲̽̒͒ͬn̤͉͙.̮̻̤̬͓͉̾̿̏̈͐͊

[Hi everyone! I've been on hiatus for a little while but I am back! In this roleplay, which we are looking for one to two extra people, will follow the seven deadly sins in a modern day setting. There will be a large focus on crime/drama as well as some religious themes and identity themes. The sins of Lust, Wrath, and Sloth are already taken. You can be human or a sin if you would like, and any sins not taken will be NPC's. This roleplay is vaguely based off the TV show, Lucifer, but it has none of the characters from the show. There may be some more mature/violent themes later on, just as a warning. Let me know either below or in PC if you're interested! Just checking to see if anyone would actually want to join the roleplay. You'll be expected to post a few times a week and post at least a couple of paragraphs for each post.]

Last edited:
Alright, looks like there's enough people interested then! I'll get right to working on posting the actual thread. For the people looking to join, feel free to start working on a character sheet. You don't need anything exceptionally advanced for it, just the generic name, appearance, etc. Picture images are suggested but not required. The only thing I'd like to add is make sure to include what ability is included with your sin/if your sin has any weapons or something, etc., (If you're even a sin, humans are allowed too!) Feel free to message me if there are any questions.

Is there going to be a character sheet thread?
I'll probably have the character sheet's included in a spoiler in this thread, or I could make a OOC chatroom where everyone can post their sheets, it depends on which people would prefer.

I don't know enough about this to write a character.
Oh, sorry! I'll try making a thread that goes more into detail on the roleplay, I think that'll be more helpful than me just summarizing it like I did above. Apologies for the misunderstanding. I'll post a link to the new thread when it is finished.

Where should we post the CS when they're done?
Send it through private messaging. Would you be alright with me putting it on the other thread as well once it's done so other people can reference it if needed?

Hey, just as a heads up for everyone. We currently have three people officially in the roleplay/who have their character sheets in. We will probably take two more people and the roleplay will likely start later tonight.

Another person has joined, we will probably only take one more person, maybe two depending on the quality of the character sheet.

Edit: Roleplay will officially begin tomorrow.

Last edited:
The roleplay is now starting. Feel free to post in any order, but once a whole round of turns has passed/everyone has made their character introductions, we will solidify the turns more. Any sins that have not yet been claimed will be turned into NPCs that anyone can control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back