• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Seven Crowns ~ CS Thread (Private For Friends)

Pride.

Local Mushroom
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

The Seven Crowns

applications

application info.

General
Name:
Nicknames:
Sexual Orientation:
Role: Who are you or who are you possessing

Appearance
Hair:
Eyes:
Height:
Weight:
Build:
Scars & Mods: (piercings, tattoos, etc.)
Face claim:

Personality
You can do written or traits. If doing traits you need 6+ with an explanation
Hobbies:
Fears:

Story
What has your character’s life been like up until this point? Mostly for the real world people

Skills
Powers: If your character has magic what can they do? (This applies to a few characters)
Skills: Can you use a sword, are you a war strategist

Relationships
This is optional as well, you can talk about family, friends, or maybe other characters.

roles.

role one

open

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam ut sem in purus rutrum laoreet. Duis eget blandit ante. Mauris nec lectus ut lacus imperdiet consequat. Sed sit amet elementum orci. Vestibulum at orci molestie, dignissim libero quis, vestibulum magna. Maecenas in pretium ante. Sed laoreet metus a neque rutrum, et tincidunt dolor cursus. Sed accumsan leo odio, sit amet cursus sapien placerat quis.

role two

open

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam ut sem in purus rutrum laoreet. Duis eget blandit ante. Mauris nec lectus ut lacus imperdiet consequat. Sed sit amet elementum orci. Vestibulum at orci molestie, dignissim libero quis, vestibulum magna. Maecenas in pretium ante. Sed laoreet metus a neque rutrum, et tincidunt dolor cursus. Sed accumsan leo odio, sit amet cursus sapien placerat quis.

role three

open

role four

open

role five

open

role six

open

extra information.

I am not that great at putting together sheets so I did my best to put together something relatively simple, you are free to add as much as you like or remove parts that you feel like don’t fit. I also don’t have a chosen CS code for you guys, but I would recommend Uxie because her codes are amazing and really easy to use for my small brain. If you have any questions about sheets or characters don’t be afraid to message me or ask in the discord channel. You may be wondering why I have not added the roles into the role section, well it was mainly because I was being lazy, but it was also because I have posted the roles all over the discord server. That doesn't mean I won’t be adding them to the CS thread. I just didn’t want this to wait too long after my long absence.

Power?: Yes this is for characters like The Dragon Prince, Mage, and The Fake Princess (although her magic is pretty weak compared to the other two)

To Be Added

♡coded by uxie♡

Still have no idea what to do for my kids, but I plan to make the Rookie

scroll

scroll

For what reason should I fear death? You see, you've created a madman with nothing to lose.

the survivor

aisha.

full name

anastasia dianne

nicknames

aisha, ann

twenty-one

female

d.o.b.

september 2

p.o.b.

dianthus

紙船

joker xue, yisa yu

visage

height

1.72m

build

mesomorph

hair

ebony waves that reach just below her collarbones; always tied into a high ponytail.

eyes.

piercing dark grey, with the lightest hint of blue. seems to be in a perpetual, stern glare

scars

callused fingers from years with the sword, though her skin remains relatively unblemished in spite of the injuries she's accumulated over the years, save for a few faded scars.

faceclaim

zhou jieqiong

illust.

psyche

defensive, guarded, always acting like she has something to prove— female knights are rare, let alone commoners, and you can't blame aisha for being more frigid than warm. with forced aloofness and a sharp tongue to protect her pride, aisha plunders on with unwavering resilience, even as she continues to ruminate heavily on her failures. she's had to rely on her own skills to get this far, and her self-sufficiency is just as much self-serving.

though rare to crack a smile, aisha proves near-undyingly loyal to those she holds close, quite willing to literally lay down her life for them. uncharacteristically friendly in an unruly, teasing sort of way around her closest company, but almost annoyingly protective.

as calculative as she is run by her emotions— a decent strategist who plans ahead but remains vulnerable to her most devastating feelings.

answer

dislikes

answer

fears

answer

history

this scrolls if you add enough content.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse finibus erat mi, vel consectetur neque ultrices a. Nulla facilisi. Fusce at quam ut sem pharetra posuere nec nec enim. Mauris rhoncus fermentum sapien, ac finibus mi tempus sed. Praesent sed eros pulvinar, fringilla dui a, vestibulum nisi. Cras blandit enim laoreet orci porta ultrices. Cras purus erat, commodo a rhoncus ac, dapibus quis mauris.

Ut rhoncus libero eu fermentum bibendum. Nullam ac ipsum augue. Donec commodo dui efficitur iaculis venenatis. Mauris a neque pellentesque, faucibus urna vel, dapibus nulla. Sed tincidunt dui sed dictum vestibulum. Ut venenatis urna in elit hendrerit, eu molestie massa efficitur. Nullam sit amet sem ut ligula gravida ultricies. Etiam gravida quis diam at elementum. In dignissim eros ut sapien fringilla, vel lobortis nibh auctor. Sed ut nibh bibendum, tincidunt ex in, mattis odio. Donec egestas facilisis dapibus. Proin varius ornare sapien, at auctor sem lacinia non.

gallery

connections

alesta delphinus

her royal highness of dianthus and aisha's closest friend— aisha was nearly driven to death when she discovered her princess had failed to escape the kingdom before it fell to ruins. the two were as close as sisters, and the respect and affection she held towards alesta fuels her thoughts of vengeance. what she would give to have died in her place...

fae'an

die, die, die. the harbringer of doom must eventually meet his maker, and aisha is determined to be the one to do it. even if separating his head from his neck won't bring back her kingdom nor her best friend, it is her last duty to dianthus. it must be.

character name

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse finibus erat mi, vel consectetur neque ultrices a. Nulla facilisi. Fusce at quam ut sem pharetra posuere nec nec enim. Mauris rhoncus fermentum sapien, ac finibus mi tempus sed.

character name

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse finibus erat mi, vel consectetur neque ultrices a. Nulla facilisi. Fusce at quam ut sem pharetra posuere nec nec enim. Mauris rhoncus fermentum sapien, ac finibus mi tempus sed.

miscellaneous

powers

hello

skills

swordsmanship
aisha has held a sword since she was 14 and has always been particularly talented with it; she is currently close to, if not at an expert's level. she's able to wield other weaponry in dire situations, but is still best with a one-handed sword.
agile
while not particularly brawny, aisha's quick reflexes and speed allows her to stand on equal footing with most beefier opponents.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

秀英

秀英

role.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse laoreet, libero nec finibus gravida, leo justo mollis risus, et porta dolor ligula vitae turpis.

• requisite.

full name

zhang xiuying

nicknames

xiyi, sooyoung [korean alias], soso

twenty-five

female

sexuality

heterosexual // bi-romantic

occupation

actress

role

Alesta Delphinus [the Royal ]

visage.

scroll

height

170 cm

weight

48 kg

build

a tall and slender figure that is admired and criticized all the same. holds the kind of metabolism most people envy, though one she herself dislikes. after years and years of trying, has finally put up some weight. she still wants to gain some more and frequently visits the gym to gain more muscle.

hair

natural black locks that are perhaps a bit longer than she usually prefers it to be. a disheveled and tangled mess in the morning but silky and shiny once the brush has done its job. currently, xiuying has become a bit too lazy to have her hair trimmed, thus the hair continues to grow...as do her knots.

eyes

two dark jewels praised for their vivid expressionism; a glass stained window to the soul showing all the swirling colours inside -- may it be the darkest red or the brightest blues.

faceclaim

meng ziyi [+ peng xiaoran for the Royal ]

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back