• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Serpents

jasmyn

f r e e b i r d
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[class=container]width: 500px; height: 450px; margin: auto;[/class] [class=holder]position: absolute; width: 500px; height: 450px; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/733e644ad30b52d99b296e60c31a276e/tumblr_olhli8D7zT1s6pp33o1_500.gif); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%;[/class] [class=leftborder]position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; height: 450px; width: 170px; background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5);[/class] [class=rightborder]position: absolute; top: 0; right: 0; height: 450px; width: 270px; background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5);[/class] [class=tab]margin: auto; width: 120px; height: 25px; font-weight: 800; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: Handlee; color: #737373; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 27px; text-align: center; transition: 1s; border: 3px solid #737373; background: white;[/class] [class=tabContents]position: absolute; padding: 20px; height: 410px; width: 290px;[/class] [class=heading]position: absolute; top: 20px; left: 20px; width: 214px; height: 40px; border: 8px solid #737373; background: white; font-weight: 800; font-size: 15px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: Handlee; color: #000; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 40px; text-align: center; font-style: oblique;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; top: 91px; 20px; height: 281px; width: 197px; border: 8px solid #737373; background: white; padding: 17px 0px 17px 17px; overflow: hidden; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Roboto'; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; white-space: pre-line;[/class] [class=scroll]width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 17px;[/class] [class=title]font-size: 14px; font-weight: 700; color: #000; font-family: 'Handlee';[/class] [class name=chosentab]font-size: 14.5px; color: #000; letter-spacing: 2px;[/class] [class name="tab" state="hover"]font-size: 14.5px; color: #000; letter-spacing: 2px; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/8f1dd741c24a1582ac5be101bae9b4f3/tumblr_pjtut4zTYG1qep2npo1_500.jpg), auto!important;[/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabContents02 hide tabContents03 hide tabContents04 slideDown 1000 tabContents01 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabContents01 hide tabContents03 hide tabContents04 slideDown 1000 tabContents02 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tabContents01 hide tabContents02 hide tabContents04 slideDown 1000 tabContents03 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] hide tabContents01 hide tabContents02 hide tabContents03 slideDown 1000 tabContents04 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab3 [/script]
[div class=container][div class=holder][div class=leftborder]
[div class="tab tab1 chosentab"]one
[div class="tab tab2"]two
[div class="tab tab3"]three[/div] [div class="tab tab4"]four[/div][/div][/div] [div class=rightborder][div class="tabContents tabContents01"][div class=heading]plot[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll] The Serpents have been around for generations (run mostly by members of the Porter family) and they have always been very well known. In the beginning they were like any other motorcycle gang in their area. Earning dirty money by doing illegal things. Pushing drugs and guns, organizing and carrying out hits, you name it. Eventually Adrian Porter took over when his brother was killed. For the first year, he ran things much like the his brother had but when the bloodshed grew and more members found themselves facing serious prison time he decided it was time for a change. It took a lot to change the ways of men who were so used to how things already were. Many members were opposed to the changes but he managed to gain the majority vote and that was all it took. He ended their gun pushing, ceased the organized hits (unless of course it was well deserved) and made sure that everyone knew any drugs were only for personal use and no selling would be done under their name. Instead they bought out bars, strip clubs and things of that nature. They became a sense of protection for the town rather than fear and Adrian felt good about that. Some of the other members weren't in agreement though. They wanted to go back to their old ways so they could make more money. They wanted to be feared especially because they their rivals were talking about how they'd gone soft. About three months ago, in what seemed like a random ambush, Adrian was gunned down while leaving a nightclub. As in keeping with tradition, his right hand took over as the new leader but since Adrian was the last son in line the long time reign was over for the Porter family. Would they now go back to their old ways with Adrian gone or continue to be more clean cut? The chaos had just begun. Before you ask, yes the name was inspired by Riverdale but it is not a river dale plot. Lol. [/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents02" style="display: none;"][div class=heading]rules[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=title]Rule #1;[/div] Be nice! It's pretty simple, right? Don't be a jerk OOC. Of course, IC drama is encouraged but please be sure you're not going too far! [div class=title]Rule #2;[/div] I want this to be fairly active but I know that real life gets in the way. My goal is for people to post at least 1-2 a week but it is by no means a requirement and I am pretty understanding. [div class=title]Rule #3;[/div] I'm usually not super picky about post length BUT I do want to have something to work with so please try to post at least 2-3 (or more) paragraphs per post! [div class=title]Rule #4;[/div] As far as OOC chat goes, we will use discord because it's just easier. So if you join, please have a discord! [div class=title]Rule #5;[/div] Realistic face claims only! Please and thank you! [div class=title]Rule #6;[/div] Deadline for character sheets to be determined once I see if this gets enough interest. [/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents03" style="display: none;"][div class=heading]characters[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll] [div class=title]4 MALE ROLES[/div] [div class=title]New Serpent Leader;[/div] Nobody really knows how he came into power. Of course he was the second in command to Adrian so it was his job to take over but is it really that clean cut? (TAKEN)
[div class=title]Right Hand;[/div] Chosen by the New Leader as they are best friends. Voted in by the rest of the group when this decision was brought to the table. (OPEN)
[div class=title]Newbie;[/div] He was only brought into the Serpents about ten months ago and he still has a lot to prove if he wants to stay in. He gets messed with a lot since he's a newbie but he's been loyal, so far. He wants to show these guys that he really is a valuable member and hopefully move up the totem pole. (OPEN)
[div class=title]Rank Climber;[/div] Another loyal member who is shooting to be among the higher ranked members. He will do almost anything and sees most things as competition as he really wants a spot at the table. (TAKEN)
[div class=title]4 FEMALE ROLES;[/div] [div class=title]Honeypot;[/div] She's one of the girls who sorta hangs out to be around the bikers and uses her seduction to get what she wants. (TAKEN)
[div class=title]New Leader's Sister;[/div] This is a pretty obvious role. She's the sister of the New Leader. She pretty much always around also. (TAKEN)
[div class=title]Former Leader's Girlfriend;[/div] She was with Adrian for nearly 4 years before he was killed. While some members don't understand why she's still around, others argue that she still has the protection of the gang. (TAKEN)
[div class=title]Mother Hen;[/div] She is a voice of reason within the gang and respected by most members. She tries to keep things as peaceful as possible among the group. She's likely the one people go to for advice as well. (TAKEN) [/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents04" style="display: none;"][div class=heading]links[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]CHARACTER SHEETS[/div][/div][/div]
coded by
constellation
[/div][/div][div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
You already know. Any chance to play a soft boi I'll take it.
I wouldn’t necessarily say any of the roles are soft since they are all in a motorcycle gang. There is the newbie and while he can be a nicer guy, he can’t be too soft bc he has to prove himself and that he deserves his spot in the gang.

I wouldn’t necessarily say any of the roles are soft since they are all in a motorcycle gang. There is the newbie and while he can be a nicer guy, he can’t be too soft bc he has to prove himself and that he deserves his spot in the gang.
Basically what I was gonna do with the newbie is basically make him as pure as possible at the start and just see where it goes from there so yeah. It won't clash too much with what you got going on ^_^

Basically what I was gonna do with the newbie is basically make him as pure as possible at the start and just see where it goes from there so yeah. It won't clash too much with what you got going on ^_^
Ah, I see! I wanna say he was brought in by another member. Possibly a sibling or friend.

I will have a character sheet up once I get some more interest. Feel free to make a sheet once I have it posted.

I'm down for a nurse/mother hen turned bad character. Like someone who is still part of a gang so she's not to be taken lightly, but is responsible and protective over the other members maybe? maybe she's the one the other's go to for advice and logical reasoning when it comes to possibly some rather rash plans or what not?

I'm down for a nurse/mother hen turned bad character. Like someone who is still part of a gang so she's not to be taken lightly, but is responsible and protective over the other members maybe? maybe she's the one the other's go to for advice and logical reasoning when it comes to possibly some rather rash plans or what not?
LOVE this! I say go for it!!! 🤗

Okay guys! I have thought this out and decided to make this RP a first come, first serve.
I have MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx down for Newbie and MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat for Mother Hen/Nurse so far!
If you don't want the spot let me know and I will open it back up. I have my CS up but as of now there is no deadline set.
If you guys are for sure about wanting those spots then I will go ahead and make the discord.
Thanks in advance!!!! Can't wait to see what you guys create!

as roles go, i think i'd like to take the role of The Suck-Up, the one who wants appreciation from the authority figures more than anything. He's harsh towards other people at his level and sees everything as a competition, and believes he doesn't want friends due to his ambitious, albeit misguided attitude. He's ride-or-die, and will do almost anything if told to.

STILL OPEN FOR "Right Hand Man (second in command)" role.

Bump bump bump (for role of “right hand man”)

I'll give it a go.
Yay! The role is for right-hand man. Do you have discord? I can send you an invite to the chat if so!
Also, the character sheet link is up a few posts so you can go to the page and create a CS!

OPEN FOR NEWBIE ROLE! (description when you click on tab "three" of original post)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back