• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Serpents [CLOSED]

jasmyn

f r e e b i r d
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[div class="heading heading1 show"]plot
[div class="heading heading2"]roles
[div class="heading heading3"]rules
[div class="heading heading4"]extras[/div] [/div]
[div class="tabContents tabContents01 show"]
Motorcycle gangs in California aren't unheard of. As a matter of fact, they are quite well-known by most who live in the state. The Serpents, Mavericks, Devil's Tribe, and Grim Reapers are just many of the gangs that reside near LA. Of course, each has its own territory they have claimed over the years but things can get still get messy when rules/treaties are broken. These gangs are no stranger to wars and bloodshed. After all, rivals have been going at one another for years. Both enemies and allies have been made among the gangs, each with deep roots.

The Serpents have been around since the seventies when they were formed by two brothers. As the years have passed, the title of leadership has been carried on by the sons, grandsons, and great-grandsons of the founding two. A few years back, the most recent leader's brother, InsertNameHere, decided to branch off and start his own MC. He stepped down as his brother's second in command and went off to create Outlaws. His gang was considerably smaller but it was his own and he built it in his own name.

InsterNameHere has now found himself back in The Serpents after the death of his older brother, Julius. His return has rubbed some people the wrong way especially with him now being the gang's rightful leader and him bringing in Outlaws to merge with The Serpents. Will things be able to run smoothly under this new leadership? Likely not. Let the chaos begin.
[div class="tabContents tabContents02"]
[div class=tag]1. Gang Leader:
The younger brother of The Serpents' former leader. He has now taken over in the wake of his brother's death. His relationship with his siblings is up to you! He had branched off to make his own gang but has now come back to take his rightful place. He brought the Outlaws along. Merging two different gangs as one. [TAKEN]

[div class=tag]2. Right Hand Man:[/div] It is up for discussion on how he earned this title. He was the second in command to the former leader. He and InsertNameHere were very close friends until the latter branched off. [TAKEN]

[div class=tag]3. Patched Member:[/div] He has either been around for a very long time or has earned his rank some way or another, likely both. He has a spot at the table which is where decisions are made or put up for a vote among the higher ranking members. [TAKEN]

[div class=tag]4. Male Outlaws Member:[/div] Previously a member of The Serpents, he went with InsertNameHere when he created the Outlaws. He was on his way to becoming InsertNameHere's second in command before the merge happened. Now moving up the totem pole might prove to be harder. [TAKEN]

[div class=tag]5. New Recruit:[/div] He was brought into The Serpents recently, a little less than a year ago, and he still has a lot to prove if he wants to stay in. He gets messed with a lot since he's a newbie. [TAKEN]

[div class=tag]1. Leader's Sister: [/div] Another sibling! She is the youngest of the trio. Very well protected but that doesn't mean she doesn't still manage to get into some trouble. There are rumors she had a fling with a member but who knows? apolla apolla

[div class=tag]2. Mother Hen:[/div] She is a voice of reason within the gang and respected by most members. She likes to keep things as peaceful as possible among the crazy but don't underestimate her. MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

[div class=tag]3. The Honeypot: [/div] She works as a dancer at one of the clubs owned by the gang. They trust her enough to bring her in on certain jobs where her sex appeal may come in handy and the pay her, well. She hangs around the warehouse often. [TAKEN]

[div class=tag]4. Female Outlaws Member:[/div] She joined Outlaws about a year (maybe a little longer) ago. She proved herself loyal and valuable and was their first female member. Not everyone in the Serpents will see her as an equal or respect a female being an official member as it has been primarily men aside from one exception. [OPEN]

[div class=tag]5. The Bestfriend:[/div] She grew up around the siblings since she was their next-door neighbor and her own father was in The Serpents until his death, which occurred when she was still a child. She is currently the sister's best friend. jasmyn jasmyn [/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents03"]
[div class=tag]1.
This one is pretty simple, be nice! I am all for the IC drama but let's try to be friendly in the OOC chats.

[div class=tag]2.[/div] Speaking of OOC chats, the one for this RP will be taking place in discord. If you do not have or will not create a discord, please do not express interest. Unfortunately, I find it hard to keep up with OOC threads here and in discord at the same time.

[div class=tag]3. [/div] I would like for everyone to try to write a good 2-3 paragraphs each reply. Please no one-liners. I would like everyone to put in some effort!

[div class=tag]4.[/div] Realistic face claims only!

[div class=tag]5. [/div] If you don't tell me your fave fruit when you express interest then I will assume you haven't read my rules!

[div class=tag]6.[/div] I am a lover of romance so it is def encouraged but by no means is it required for all characters! Please remember to follow RPN rules though!

[div class=tag]7.[/div] I do want this to be as active as possible but I do understand that life is crazy right now! As long as we aren't waiting weeks or months for replies then I have no complaints. If you don't think you can post at least once a week, this isn't the RP for you!

[div class=tag]8.[/div] If a role is already taken, it will say so and the role name will be bold! This will be first-come, first-serve! [/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents04"]
CHARACTER SHEETS

MAIN THREAD
[/div] [/div]
[div class="tab selectedTab tab1"]
[div class="slab slab1"]about
[/div]
[div class="tab tab2"]
[div class="slab slab2"]roles
[/div] [/div]
[div class="tab tab3"]
[div class="slab slab3"]rules
[/div] [/div]
[div class="tab tab4"]
[div class="slab slab4"]extras
[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div][/div] https://www.rpnation.com/members/natasha.78204/[/div] [class=tag] display: inline; color: #cc0000; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=heading] width: 340px; text-align: center; font-size: 55px; position: absolute; opacity: 0; color: #cc0000; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Avenir; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; [/class] [class=slab] position: relative; display: inline-block; background: #cc0000; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 4px 7px 3px 7px; font-size: 9.5px; font-family: Avenir; color: #fff; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; opacity: 0; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; [/class] [class=tab] font-size: 20px; text-align: center; color: #cc0000; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #000; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; [/class] [class=selectedTab] color: #000; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; [/class] [script class=tab on=mouseleave] removeClass show slab1 removeClass show slab2 removeClass show slab3 removeClass show slab4 [/script] [script class=tab1 on=mouseenter] addClass show slab1 removeClass show slab2 removeClass show slab3 removeClass show slab4 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=mouseenter] addClass show slab2 removeClass show slab1 removeClass show slab3 removeClass show slab4 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=mouseenter] addClass show slab3 removeClass show slab2 removeClass show slab1 removeClass show slab4 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=mouseenter] addClass show slab4 removeClass show slab2 removeClass show slab3 removeClass show slab1 [/script] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; width: 340px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 26px; color: #000; height: 380px; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Arial; overflow-y: auto; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass show heading1 removeClass show heading2 removeClass show heading3 removeClass show heading4 addClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab5 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass show heading2 removeClass show heading1 removeClass show heading3 removeClass show heading4 addClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab5 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass show heading3 removeClass show heading2 removeClass show heading1 removeClass show heading4 addClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab5 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] addClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass show heading4 removeClass show heading2 removeClass show heading3 removeClass show heading1 addClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab5 [/script] [class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; font-size: 10px; font-family: Avenir; color: #999; [/class]

Last edited:
I'd be interested in taking the patched member! My favorite fruit is pear, by the way.

hello! someone mentioned they'd be interested in the new recruit so i totally understand if it's first come, first serve, but im interested if it isn't! my favorite fruit is probably banana.

hello! someone mentioned they'd be interested in the new recruit so i totally understand if it's first come, first serve, but im interested if it isn't! my favorite fruit is probably banana.
I just realized that I didn't say if it was fcfs in my interest check so thank you for the reminder! It is. I'm not sure if the person who expressed interest in that particular role has read the rules though so if for whatever reason the role remains open then I will def consider you as the next person for it!

BUMPING. STILL LOOKING FOR MALE OUTLAW MEMBER, RIGHT HAND MAN AND GANG LEADER.

We are opening back up for a female role. This was originally the female outlaw member role and while I do wanna keep this as someone associated with the Outlaws, I am open to switching the details of the role. Message me if you are interested! Thanks (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back