• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Selection

e0e12482e13678d3b705782ce193e3d6.png

22918050.jpg

Rules:
1. Basic understanding of English is a must.
2. No one liners-- there is a two paragraph minimum per post.
3. Please don't ghost this RP. Only express interest and make a CS if you can be active!
4. Be polite and respectful to me, my Co-gm (Beauty_Belle) and the other rpers.
5. This is first come, first serve. You must tell us what gender you'll be rping as when you express interest.
6. My Co-GM and I are going to take 2 of the 4 female spots so have that in mind when you chose the gender of your character.
7. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules. Fade to black if needed.
8. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
9. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Warn us about any potential trigger warnings.
10. If you have an issue with someone, take it up with them in private or come to me to help.

The government was once there for you, helping you through hard times. Its purpose was not to be feared, but to aide you as you became an adult. It served as a silent protector, watching over you, your children, and your childrens children.

That is no longer the case.

A few decades back, the government changed. They took over everything, your own life included. In today's modern times, it's now illegal for you to fall in love. Almost everything is chosen for you, from who you marry, to where you will live with your spouse, to your income. The government is no longer a silent guardian, but a mighty beast to be reckoned with. Going against the law is going against your very own kind, and is met with swift punishment. They work very hard to make the perfect life for you, and to say that you don't want it is like a slap in the face.

At the young age of sixteen, you travel to one of the government centers near your home to take a test. Not just any test, but the test. This test will test everything, from your own physical prowess to your innermost thoughts and desires. No one is allowed to skip out on this test. Afterwards, you wait for weeks until the package finally comes. In this package are your results, and the results of the person the government has paired you up with. Your "soulmate", they say. This is the person who, when you turn eighteen, you will go to live with in a space the government has picked out for you.

Your entire life is in this package, laid out before your very eyes.

Can you accept it?

---

Hello! So for this roleplay, we will be centering around 8 characters. 4 male, and 4 females. They each took the test when they were about sixteen, and now that they're eighteen (give or take a year) they're on their way to the coming of age ceremony. It's held near the nations capitol, and it's a very huge ceremony, and a very fancy affair. Everyone attending is expected to wear their best, and act accordingly.

After the ceremony, our four couples will be moving to the same area. The government has chosen it for them, and we're going to explore how their lives are going to be after the ceremony and all with their new significant others.

tumblr_or8hegJkA51w0v8zco1_500.jpg

Code by apolla apolla

LINKS:
cs: HERE
ooc: Here
main

Last edited:
Thanks for the interest! The female spots are full so we are only looking for male characters for the moment. There's still 3 spots open for the males :)

ScarlettBean- ScarlettBean- No you can still be a female if you want, with you it would fill the 4 spaces for female characters unless you want to change and do a male instead I think my post was a little bit confusing, sorry. What I meant was that every person that comes after you would only be able to play a male. I'm not sure if that makes things less confusing.

Yeah, sorry. I thought that all the female spots were filled before me. I can play either gender, so if someone wanted the last female spot, they could get it and I would be able to play male. I'm fine with wherever you need to place me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back