• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Selection - Long Term Roleplay (CLOSED)

Is Hawaiian Pizza a crime?

• Of course, what's wrong with you

Votes: 17 19.3%
  • Nah, it's fine

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • Dude who c a r e s

Votes: 39 44.3%

• Total voters
omg is it too late to join this roleplay? i absolutely LOVE the selection series and have been thinking of making my own selection roleplay for AGES! but keeping in mind, i literally JUST joined this website so i am a bit confused about how things work around here but i am very interested in joining!

omg is it too late to join this roleplay? i absolutely LOVE the selection series and have been thinking of making my own selection roleplay for AGES! but keeping in mind, i literally JUST joined this website so i am a bit confused about how things work around here but i am very interested in joining!

It's not too late at all! We are going to be looking for people for a while until we have enough. ^^

its not a web series! it's a book series, but we're happy to have you! go fill out a character sheet (links at the top of the first page)

Yeah, I knew it is a book series, thought I saw someone say that...

Question: What are the "Selected"? Could you explain just within a sentence or so what they are?

yep! and i can. so basically the selection series is the bachelor, except one elligible girl is chosen from each province by 'random' draw (lbr it's pretty fixed by the king so it'll be strategically adventegeous, with a few outliers so that it LOOKS random) to be in the selection. the selected are the girls on the bachelor, and the prince is the boy. whoever wins will be princess and eventually queen. (except in this rp we can play male selected too, so gay rights!)

I've seen this one thing, because of my little sister, the one called "Princess Charm School," the one that has Barbie in it. So, basically the Princess Charm School is the children's/young-girl-age appropriate version of that.

i've seen princess charm school... sort of? i'd honestly suggest doing a little research if you're still confused, like google the plot of the selection or the rules of it?

also, i don't know what you mean. play the mother of our prince? yep! play the selected girl who becomes queen... no idea, it's not up to you! but you can make multiple selected characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back