• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Seekers Quest : A Principle Journey RP

Shin Positron Laser

Guardian of the Old Ways
The Seekers Quest

64180768c096a195e71482da9f0864c2.jpg

January 1st 2020

Around the Earth, many celebrate the coming new year never knowing what the future holds but hopeful it will be brighter than the last. For a select few however, they will never experience what the year 2020 will bring firsthand. For them, the previous and years before it, were simply a deterioration of their lives... and it was time to end it. Life was not worth living for their poor souls and rather than continue to suffer they chose the alternative. But it was not to be. Before their resolve led to action, they received a notification on their smart devices. The words read like a prank or introduction to a game or a fantasy novel.

" Dear Reader,

I am in search for Seekers to recover that which the fates have denied me. In the heart of the continent amid this war ravaging our land, lies my hearts greatest desire. My ancestors kept this object in their possession whenever death, the last enemy, towered ever near. In doing so, their passing would bring about contentment and relief from the unknown death had to offer. Twilight approaches me and this family heirloom has evaded my grasp. I have forsaken friends and family in my error. Meaningless as it may be, it is all that I have left to strive for to continue living. In my endless search, I have accumulated Knowledge to rival the ancients, power to belittle kings and riches beyond comprehension.

Yet, there is no one for me to bestow this inheritance.

Should any seek to defy the fates on my behalf and obtain this artifact, they may ask of me for anything they so wish. There is nothing in this world, no price too high, that is not worth paying for the freedom from fear before deaths door. If you are inclined, journey to the SeaFarers Sojorn in Port City Victoria. During the dinner meal a table shall be reserved in the northeast corner. Ask to be seated there and await further instructions that will given by an associate. This event will occur every first day of the week until it is accepted.

Sincerely,
The Requestor

Date: Eclasen 20th 996 C.Y.A.D. "

Before they could delete or swipe it away, the devices glowed from the screen a light so bright it appeared to engulf the immediate surroundings turning everything white, even their own bodies. All feeling.. all sensation was overwhelmed. As if waking from a dream, each of them laid on the ground apart from the other. It was evening, the wind blustering from the nearby ocean. Lifting their faces from the cobblestone road they stood up only to be found in front of a building. Its name: Seafarers Sojorn. The words from the notice. Trying to grasp their situation and location, they frantically move their head to find something to tell them where they are. In doing so, they look to the sky, but rather than familiarity, the sky testifies to them only one truth. Yes.. whether by a cruel twist of fate or divine intervention, they were brought out from the depths of despair of their world and into one full of miracles and wonders. The World of ELEGOS

planet.jpg

This Roleplay is an Original Isekai Fantasy Adventure.
It is a classic story of a small group of adventurers that band together for various motives to accomplish a single task and fulfill their own desires.
Along the way they will discover the world they live anew, who they are themselves and what they will become.

This RP will be taking much of its original content from another existing/dead roleplay, the Norhad Swords. History, lore, organizations, races etc are all available and ready for players to take advantage.
Detailed Character sheets include useful links to lore threads to complete your desired OC.
Combat Mechanics, while simplified, are available for ones who just love to throw some dice and fight monsters.
However it is completely OPTIONAL. We can accommodate both combat and non-combat players easily.

When it comes to posting at most we will ask for ONCE A DAY.
We do not expects pages to roll by daily.
But if possible at least TWICE A WEEK.
No one-lines in IC is a requirement.

The OOC thread is ready. We'll be using one I've been using for a while now.
We're also going to put up a discord chat that can be used as another OoC
A new IC page will be in the works are new players show interest.
The Character Sheets will require a few tweaks to represent the new RP aspects

If you have any question please feel free to send me a pm or to reply in here.

Last edited:
Seems interesting!
Pretty cool

Thanks for showing interest!
I haven't bumped it in a while. But we are still looking. I can call on a few players to see if they can return as well.

Here is the link to the OOC. The first page has all the info needed to get started on OCs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back