• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The secrets you keep

Fae heads over to him quickly and takes his hand. She kisses his knuckles softly and sits on the edge of the bed. “Babe what’s going on?” She asks softly and rubs his hand. “What happened?”

He frowned some and sighed a little. “I’ve been taking all my meds and it’s just not doing much. It’s slowing things down but things are still getting worse.... I passed out after standing up from the bed as well, they just wanna keep me for more observation.... you can’t stay overnight for this.” He mumbled playing with her hands.

Fae frowns and kisses his forehead. She sighs and rubs his hand gently. She didn’t like that this wasn’t helping him. “Do you need me to bring you anything?”

He frowned some and shook his head then paused. “Actually... some headphones? All this beeping is driving me crazy.” He mumbled tiredly to her.

Fae nods a little. “Okay. I’m gonna go grab them and be right back.” She murmurs softly and kisses him before getting up and going to the house. She grabs his headphones and a sweatshirt just in case.

By the time she got back he was sat up and leant forward struggling to breathe with his nurse next to him and helping him out, starting to get him settled.

He frowned and gripped at her hand instinctively. “They’re trialling different meds. This one... isn’t... working.” He grunted a bit and was carefully moved to lay on his side while he coughed violently and once they had set him up with a new IV, he slowly began to stabilise just gripping her hand still, looking at her scared.

Fae frowns and sits in the chair by his bed. She holds his hand tightly and lays her head on the bed, watching him. She was scared. He wasn’t getting better and she wasn’t sure he ever would.

Once he started feeling better they were left to privacy again and he gently tugged on her to try and lay with him a little. “I love you... wait... can you go get my jeans off that chair? I need them.” He mumbled.

Fae starts to get on the bed and frowns. “Babe those aren’t gonna be comfortable to lay in.” She tells him but when he just insists she finally goes and grabs them, handing them to him. She gets on the bed and lays by him carefully.

He shook his head. “I’m not putting them on... I need something.” He mumbled and pulled something out the pocket before dropping them on the floor again and showed her the box in his hands. “Jack found it... under his couch.” He mumbled smiling at her. “Second time round... will you still be my wife?” He asked her quietly.

Fae laughs softly and smiles. “Of course.” She murmurs and kisses him softly. She cups his cheek gently and smiles at him. “I love you so much.” She murmurs and lays her head on his shoulder.

“I love you too... I’m gonna get better... I know I am.” He murmured gently to her and held her close while she lay with him. “Fae could we .... is there any chance of us ever having kids?” He asked her quietly. They hadn’t really ever talked about it since the miscarriage but he wanted kids with her if it was ever gonna be possible and now was as good a time as any to bring it up

Fae lays her head on his shoulder and nods a little. “I would like to try again.” She says softly and glances up at him. “I’m just gonna have to be careful and try to eliminate a lot of stress this time around.” She murmurs and holds his hand gently. “I want kids with you.” She murmurs soflty.

“Perfect. We’re gonna bubble wrap you and stock you in bed and not let you leave. The whole nine months.” He chuckled and kissed her head.

Fae laughs and shakes her head at him. “Sounds like a plan.” She murmurs and kisses his cheek. “But only if you cuddle with me a while lot.”

He smiled and nodded, pressing his forehead to hers. “Deal... you know how much I love you?” He asked her softly and caressed her cheek gently.

He smiled. “No. Tell me.” He winked at her and kissed her head, rubbing her back and losing his eyes as he started getting worn out, falling asleep before she finished her first sentence.

Fae laughs softly and starts talking when she notices he was already asleep. She sighs softly and carefully gets up and heads out of the room.

He woke up next, early in the morning to her back in the room already, "How'd you convince them to let you in early?" He slurred to her a little, frowning some as he could hardly move, struggling to turn his head at all

Fae frowns and holds his hand gently. “I’m just good like that.” She jokes and watches him. She kisses his hand and leans over, hitting the call button for his nurse.

“Fae... why have you been crying? What’s going on?” He asked still barely able to talk, frowning more when his nurse came in and nodded. ‘Good to see you awake again.’ He frowned at that before seeing her leave to get his doctor. “What’s going on?” He asked starting to get qorried

Fae shakes her head and looks down. “You took a turn for the worse. Babe you’ve been out for almost a week.” She tells him and holds his hand tightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back