• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The secrets you keep

He shook his head and held her close while she sat with him, rubbing her arm gently until it was tome for them all to eat and he helped her get everyone their bowls before sitting down as well

Fae gets everyone’s food and brings the food out and places It in the middle of the table. She sits back down and starts eating and chatting with everyone.

Norman was getting worn out before emtheyd even finished dessert and excused himself to go to bed early, Jeff and Danny and his partner leaving not long after that but Jack stayed and sighed heavily as he helped her clean dishes. “How’s everything going Fae?” He asked her.

Fae watches him as she washes the dishes and sighs. “It’s been okay. I just worry a lot about him. He doesn’t really have any energy.” She murmurd siftly.

He nodded and sighed a bit. “I know, I noticed that when I was talking to him this morning.... he said he’s gonna look for a job but if he can’t find one then he’s gonna come back to the shop on and off... he’d still not well though. He’s tryna push through it but I’m sure you can see it as well. Hell even Jeff mentioned it to me this evening.” He muttered.

Fae nods a little and sighs. “I don’t know what to do. I know he won’t listen to me if I tell him to slow down. He keeps telling me he’s fine but I know he’s not. I just wish he would talk to me.” She murmurd and bites her lip. “I don’t need him to act so tough. I just need him to be honest with me.”

He nodded and sighed a bit. “I know. He’s my brother but it doesn’t mean I know what he’s thinking.... talk to him Fae. You’re just as guilty for beating around the bush as he is.” He chuckled a bit before saying his goodbyes and heading home.

Fae nods a little and sighs. She walks him out and locks up. She does one final sweep of the house to make sure it was clean and heads up to bed.

He glanced over at her as he lay in bed, wincing as she turned the lights on. “Hey, everyone gone home?” He asked her quietly, covering his eyes a little.

Fae nods a little. “Yeah, Sorry.” She murmurs and turns the lights back offquixkly after she grabs pjs. She goes into the bathroom to change and wipe her makeup off.

“It’s alright... you okay beautiful?” He asked her quietly and frowned as his head started to hurt again a bit, pulling his pillow a bit closer.

Fae lays down beside him and shrugs a little. “I guess as good as I can be.” She murmurs and watchess him. “What about you? Are you okay?”

He frowned some. “That doesn’t sound that good... my chest hurts, I’m still sick whether I like it or not but... I have my girl here with me and I love you... I hope I’m gonna be okay.” He mumbled frowning.

Fae frowns a little and moves closer to him. “You know you can talk to me right?” He murmurs softly and rubs her hand through his hair gently.

“Course I do... why?” He asked her quietly and kissed her forehead, holding her close now that she was in bed and just enjoying her laying with him

Fae watches him and nuzzles into him a little. “I just don’t want you to put on this mask around me. I don’t want you to pretend you’re fine.” She murmurd and looks up at him. She kisses his chin softly.

He shook his head and held her to him yawning a bit but smiled. “Fae... this is my fine now... I promise I will tell you when I’m not good but my levels have had to change.” He pointed out quietly and sighed a bit “Get some sleep, I got a follow up tomorrow so I’ll call you after play?” He promised as he started drifting off

He woke up in the morning to an empty house seeing as she’s left for work already and he went to get breakfast then headed to his appointment and sat down to wait, heading into his doctors office once his name was called and going through the normal routine.

Fae sits down at her station and glances at her phone every once in a while, hoping when he called her it would be good news. She bites her lip softly and leans back, working on the sketch for her appointment in an hour.

He eventually called her towards the end of the day and sighed a little looking up at the tv. “Hey, they’ve admitted me for the night. Want to keep me a couple nights for observation.” He told her quietly. “Room 234.” He told her smiling a bit.

Fae frowns and goes to the back room to talk with him. "What's going on? Are you okay?" She asks. She didn't think he was that bad he would have to stay there.

“I’m okay, they just wanna keep me under observation. I’ll explain more when you get here after work but I’m okay.” He promised

Fae sighs softly. “”Okay. I’ll be there soon.” She murmurrs. “I love you.” She tells him and hangs up. She heads back to clean up her space and then heads to the hospital.

He leaned back a bit and sighed some waiting patiently and frowning a bit at the IV in his arm. He was well and truly hooked up and he wasn’t sure how much sleep he was gonna get with all the noisy machines in the room but he smiled when she arrived and reached out his hand to her. “Hey.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back