• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The secrets you keep

Fae settles on making chicken Parmesan and spaghetti for everyone. She starts getting everything ready and glances into the living room at Norman. “Are you sure you’re up for this baby?” She asks.

He gave her a thumbs up tiredly “Gonna take a nap before everyone gets here, conserve energy.” He mumbled tiredly, pulling his sunglasses down while he lay on the couch and closed his eyes.

He woke up not long after with another splitting headache and got up quietly, wandering out to the kitchen and slipped his arms around her tightly. “I love you... oh I didn’t... see the tattoo.” He mumbled and sat on the counter.

Fae leans back agaisnt him a little and watches him. “Hey, you okay?” She asks softly and goes over to him. She stands between his legs and wraps her arms around him.

He shrugged a bit. “Head hurts, chest hurts but that’s nothing new... good smells good though.” He murmured and smiled a little. “I wanna see your tattoo.” He told her again.

He smiled some and gently pulled her hips closer, taking his sunglasses off to see it better then smiled and kissed the back of her neck. “Gorgeous.” He murmured, putting his sunglasses back on again. “What are you frowning for? What’s wrong?”

Fae Smiles a little and pulls her shirt back on. She smooths it out and looks at him, shaking her head. “I’m just worried about you.” She murmurs softly and moves some hair out his face. She sighs softly and hugs him gently.

He just held her close while they had the timer on for dinner to be ready just kissing her head and sighed a bit “I love you. I’m gonna be alright. They’ll fix me.” He murmured tiredly.

Fae nods a little and sighs softly. She nuzzles her face in his neck and relaxes. “I’m gonna go change before everyone gets here. You gonna be okah?”

Fae smiles and nods. She kisses him softly and heads to their room. She gets changed into a nicer outfit and does her makeup and hair. She sighs softly and heads back downstairs. “Babe you wanna help me make the salad?”

He was sat at the kitchen table playing with a cigarette between his fingers and frowning at the floor but looked up when she came down. “Sure.” He murmured and out it away, getting up to help.

Fae watches him and sighs softly. She pulls the stuff out of fridge for the salad and grabs a bowl and knife. She starts shredding the lettuce.

He frowned some and sighed heavily. “What’s wrong? I know that look buttercup.” He nirnured to her and gently moved her hair out of her face making her stop for a minute and look at him.

Fae looks at him and sighs softly. “It’s nothing.” She murmurd and wraps her arms around his waist. “I just....I want you to be okay. I can’t stop worrying about you and I just....if I noticed you drinking again sooner this might not have happened. You’d be okay.”

He frowned some and shook his head hugging her tightly. “No sweetheart don’t put this on yourself gorgeous. No way. I’ve been sick a long while. Did the drinking help? No. But it wasn’t your fault. Or any of it.” He mumbled and frowned. “I love you.” He murmured. “And I will be alright. Not yet but ..:. Hopefully soon.” He mumbled.

Fae hugs him back tightly and lays her head on his shoulder. She nuzzles her face in his neck and sighs softly. “I love you too baby.” She murmurs and holds onto him tightly. “I’m sorry I’m being so emotional lately.”

He shook his head and rubbed her back. “Shh... it’s alright. Promise.” He whispered. “I don’t know why you’re apologising.” He smiled and kissed her head holding her super close. “I love you... just sit here. Let me fix the salad alright?” He coaxed gently and set her down with a glass of soda and smiled kissing her cheek.

Fae nods a little and sits at the kitchen table. She sighs softly and lays her head on her hand as she watches him. He was so sweet and she was glad she had him back. She gets up when she hears the doorbell and opens it to Jack, Danny and his fiancé all at the door. She smiles and hugs them all.

Norman leaned back against the counter as everyone came into the kitchen and he had started setting the table, sitting next to Fae while everyone had something to drink first.

Fae smiles and kisses his cheek. She gets up again when there’s another knock, opening the door for Jeff. She leads him over to the table and gets him a drink.

Jack sits beside his brother and hands him a box. “Looked all over the house. It got under the couch somehow.” He tells him. It was the engagement ring they had been looking for.

Norman nodded and thanked him, stuffing the box in his pocket and motioning for jack to keep quiet about it before turning to Fae and slipping an arm around her shoulders while everyone chatted about everything

Fae smiles and looks over at him. She kisses his cheek and leans back against him a little. “This is nice.” She murmurs and lays her head on his shoulder. “Need a refill?” She asks softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back