• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The secrets you keep

He smiled some more “So you can catch up on your Negan excitement.... or you could do it now.” He chuckled and smiled some. “Hey Jeff.” He greeted and reached his hand out to shake.

Fae furrows her eyebrows and sits up, her eyes going wide when she sees Jeffery fucking Morgan standing there. She glances over at Norman again. “You didn’t tell me you Jeff was Jeffery Dean Morgan!”

Jeff chuckled and nodded shaking Norman’s hand back and reached his out to the woman with him. “You must be Fae.... don’t take it personal in the ten years I’ve known this guy he’s never been good at spilling the beans.” He chuckled.

Norman lay there smiling some but went a little quiet as his head was still pounding from smashing it on concrete.

Fae smiles a little and shakes his hand. “It’s nice time meet you.” She murmurs softly and watches him. She couldn’t believe she was getting to meet him. She glances back at Norman and frowns a little. “Hey, you okay?” She asks softly and moves some hair out of his face.

“Yeah. Just ... headache.” He mumbled tiredly and lay back, giving her hand a squeeze and fell asleep fairly soon after.

jeff looked over at him and sighed heavily. “Oh Norman.... I should have insisted he stuck around at my place for longer.” He sighed heavily and rubbed at his face some, taking a seat. “How’s he doing?”

Fae looks at him and sighs softly. “Better now. The seizures can be a little bad but I’m hoping he can get the surgery soon.” She murmurs and caresses his cheek. “I heard you helped him get sober.”

He nodded and smiled at her. “I did indeed. The first time round.... and the second... he trashed our place a couple times and I told him enough was enough... you know he was really going places before alcohol ruined him.” He muttered. “But I’m glad he’s found someone like you.” He told her.

Fae smiles a little and looks back at Norman. “I’m glad I found him too. We’ve had some rough patches, but I love him so much.” She murmurs and takes his hand. “I just want him to be okay.” She murmurs.

He nodded some and watched her. “I can’t believe he never told you he knows me though.” He laughed some and shook his head some smiling.

Fae laughs a little and looks at him. “I can’t belive that either. I can’t believe he knows you.” She murmurs and smiles. “How did you two even meet?”

“I think he’s always lived his life a little oblivious to this kinda thing.” He chuckled “College... he ever tell you he was in the performing arts programme as well?” He asked her and smiled. “He was good. Real good, but home life caught up to him and he started drinking and it all fell apart.” He sighed some.

Fae shakes her head. “He never told me that.” She murmurd and glances at Norman, frowning a little. “I’m glad you were there for him.” She murmurd and glances back up at Jeffery. “I’m glad he had someone.”

He nodded some and smiled. “I wanted to come catch up with him cause I’m getting a place nearby.” He told her “So I’m gonna be around a lot more.” He told her. “Let him know I’ll call, I’ll leave you both to rest, nice to meet you.” He smiled at her then left them to it

Fae nods a little and waves goodbye. She was happy Jeff was gonna be around. She thought that would help Norman a lot, at least she hoped it would. She lays down beside him and curls into him.

Norman woke up a little later and smiled over at her. “You think I scared Cassie enough for her to back off of me?” He cracked a smile at her and gave her hand a squeeze. “What did Jeff say to you?”

Fae smiles a little and moves some hair out of his face. “She did seem pretty shaken up.” She murmurd and kisses his head softly. “He said he’d call you later, he has some news.” She murmurs. “We just talked about you mostly. How you two meet, college.” She shrugs.

Fae nods a little. “You should try it again. Maybe start small but, maybe it could help.” She murmurs and smiles at him. “Plus I’m sure you’re the best actor ever.”

He shook his head. “No way. Fae... I was fired. Three times. In a row. Because of the drinking. I put a knife to a directors throat.” He told her frowning some.

Fae frowns a little and nods. “I’m sorry. I didn’t know.” She says softly and looks down. “So ummm...I was thinking of inviting Jeff over for dinner.” She murmurs, trying time change the subject.

He frowned taking her hand in his. “That was a long time ago.” He assured her quietly. “I love you... that would be good... you wanna have Danny and his fiancé and jack over too? Make it a night?” He asked her quietly.

Fae looks over at him and nods a little. “I love you too.” She murmurs and lays down beside him. “That would be nice.” She murmurs softly and lays her head on his shoulder.

Fae holds his hand and kisses his cheek. She gets in the car with him and heads home. Once they were inside, she started texting everyone to invite them over for dinner. She goes into the kitchen to see what they had to make.

Once inside he immediately wandered out to the garage to grab a drink then went to lay down in the lounge, holding his head some. They’d warned brown both that it would take a few days for the pain to subside but he had some aspirin to take every so often it just wasn’t very strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back