• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The secrets you keep

Cassie frowns and huffs. She slides off the desk and goes to her station.

Fae glances over and smiles at him. “Good.” She murmurs and reaches for his hand. “How’s it looking?”

He scorched his chair closer to her and smiled. “Looking good beautiful.” He murmured tiredly and gently stroked her knuckles. “I love you.” He told her quietly and leaned down, kissing her knuckles before getting up and heading to the back to go see his brother

Fae smiles a little at him. “I love you too.” She murmurs and watches him head to the back. She smiles and closes her eyes. She was really glad she and him back.

He sat and spoke to jack for about an hour before leaving him to it seeing as he was busy doing accounts, just sitting with Fae again quietly and rest his head back, yawning some.

Fae smiles a little at him. “I’m almost done babe.” She murmurd and soon gets up when Danny finishes. She uses the mirror to look at it and grins. “You did amazing!”

Norman smiled watching her. It was nice seeing her that happy. “I’m just gonna pop out for a cigarette real quick.” He told her, pecking her cheek and walked out the back, sitting up against the building and lighting one until he heard Cassie come out and sighed heavily when she stood close to him, scooting away a bit and just stayed quiet until he started feeling off and he tried to get his phone out to tell Fae to come out the back but he’d dropped and started seizing before he could.

Fae nods a little and smiles at him. She lets Danny clean up the tattoo and cover it. She throws her shirt back on and pays Danny. “Thanks so much.” She tells him and hugs him. She notices Cassie slip out back and frowns a little. She really needed to back off. She grits her teeth and heads out back after them.

Cassie just stood there staring at him on the ground until she heard the door open again. “He just suddenly dropped and I don’t know what happened.” She told Fae frantically. But he’d been there for a minute already.

Fae frowns and rushes over. She quickly gets him into the recovery position and holds his hand. “Go get Jack.” She snaps at her. She really didn’t need jack but she didn’t like the way Cassie was hovering and she wanted her out of the way.

He came out of it not much later really struggling to breathe and trying to get up, still feeling really hazy and hearing several different voices until he felt faes hand on his forehead and he finally focused in on her, squeezing her hand back and panting but not saying anything yet, soon hearing jacks voice as well.

Fae watches him and places a hand on his forehead. “Hey don’t try to get up. Rest a minute baby.” She murmurs softly and holds his hand. She watches him carefully for any signs he was gonna go into another one.

Jack came out quickly once Cassie got him and took the first aid bag just in case, going over slowly and crouched by them. “Hey Norman, we talked about this dude. No making a mess at the shop.” He chuckled trying to reassure him, “I’m just gonna...” he trailed off as he slid his hand under the side of his head and felt something wet and sticky. “He’s smacked his head on the concrete.” He muttered frowning some at Fae.

Fae frowns and glances over at Jack. “I don’t wanna move him in case it was hard enough for a concision.” She murmurs and takes her phone out to cal for an ambulance. She wasn’t sure if he would need sticitches either and she didn’t want to risk it. “Can you just lay still for me babe? You might have a concussion.” She murmurd siftly.

Norman frowned some and still tried to get up, just confused and grunting a bit. “What is... my head.” He mumbled, his hand going up to it and pulled it away, frowning at it being all red before going quiet again and his eyes glazed over. ‘Norman... Norman can you squeeze faes hand for me?’ Jack coaxed but frowned when his eyes rolled back and he went into a second seizure so jack grabbed his hoodie off and shoved it under his head to cushion it.

Fae frowns and holds his hand tightly. She cals for an ambulance and kees him in the recovery position. She glances up at jack after she gets off the phone and sighs softly. “The ambulance should be here soon.” She murmurd and watches Norman. She hated not being able to do anything.

Jack just nodded and rubbed her back trying to soothe her and sighed quietly. “He’ll be alright, I’ll ask Jeff to go to the hospital to see you guys.” He told her quietly and frowned, going to show the emts through when he heard the sirens approach.

Fae nods. “Thanks.” She murmurd and moves out of the way when the EMTs came through. She bites her lip and quickly goes inside to grab her purse and rushes to the car to follow them.

Norman came to in the ambulance again, fading in and out until he came to a couple hours later to Fae in a room with him and frowning some. His head felt like it had been sledgehammered but he swallowed a little, his mouth feeling set as a desert as he started sitting up carefully.

Fae helps him sit up carefully and grabs the water on the table. She hands it to him carefully and watches him. “Hey how are you feeling?” She also soflty and caresses his cheek.

He frowned a bit and looked over at her. “I remember going out for a cigarette ... then Cassie was there... and I don’t remember anything.” He mumbled “my head hurts... what time is it? Oh Jeff... is he.. I haven’t said..” he was in rambling mode now and getting a little stressed.

Fae frowns and places a hand on his cheek. “Hey shhh...don’t get yourself worked up. You had two seizures. You hit your head pretty hard. Needed a few stitches and thankfully only a very minor concussion. Jack called Jeff, he’s gonna come here and meet us okay?” She murmurs and caresses his cheek softly. She sits on the edge of the bed and watches him. “Just stay calm for me babe.”

He just nodded and frowned a bit, just placing his hand over hers. “I love you.” He mumbled frowning some. “I’m sorry.” He told her quietly, trying to pull her a bit closer

Fae shakes her head. “Dont be sorry babe. I love you so much.” She murmurs and lays down beside him. She lays her head on his shoulder and wraps an arm around his waist, adjusting herself to not lay on the tattoo.

He held onto her and kissed her head just sighing quietly. “I know.... I love you too.” He murmured and smiled some seeing Jeff in the doorway that she had her back to. “So... when do you wanna help me catch up on the walking dead?” He asked her quietly and kissed her cheek

Fae smiles and glances up at him. “We could use the rest of my vacation time to do that.” She murmurs and rubs his chest softly. “We can start tonight. They should be realizing you tonight.” She mjrmjrd skftly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back